At restaurant

an anger with love

After finishing their performance,,,i bring MBLAQ members to the restaurant that i always go and treat them,,,it's  funny moments when Mir start talking,,he's really charming person,, "Noona,,you are really kind..i hope you will always treat us...i also will treat you ,,,if you want to know my father have 9 mountains!!! he brag about his wealth ness..i just can laugh..i like to know more about them,,lee joon still look shy with me,,he's only 1 year younger than me.."joon,,you can think me as your friends,,since we only one year apart...don't be too shy,,ok..chill.." i try to comfort him..."aik,,noona"joon answer and continue to his drinking water..."so,,can i call you julliete" g.o ask to me..."of course,,we're in the same age,,even i born early than you..i'm happy to have a lot of friends"i answer brightly..."yup,,especially with a guy,,right???"seungho sudden question really surprise me,,,After a hour we sit here,,only now he start talking and he first  talk really hurt me..."no,,i like to be friends with anyone,,either boy or girl...but i don't like anyone that try to hurt my feelings"my answer really kill that moment when everyone become silent and only focus at their meal...

          KRING,,KRING,KRING,,,my handphone ringing at that time,,i look at the screen,,,"oppa"rain oppa are calling me,, "oppa,,where are you???"i answer his call with a question.."i'm on the way to the restaurant,,,just wait for me a bit,,don't try to leave" he answer,,,he just calling me to remind that we should not leave,,,"ok3x,,,but please be punctual ok,,don't show a bad example to your mentor..bye 3x...i want stop from talking with him for a long time because there are someone that glare at me,,and i really don't like it...

           " Anyeong everyone."oppa greet brightly and take a sit beside me,,"owh oppa,,you're so great ,,,you come at right time"i and smile..."of course,,my sweet shorty"he short answer make everyone look surprise but not me,,,for me,,he always like that,,"emm,,hyung,,,do you and noona in a relationship???"Mir question make me surprise,,i look at oppa face,,he only smirk,,,