WHY???

an anger with love

     Today is the day that i will start my new job as a manager..i will try my best to become a good manager.... i admit that i really enthusiastic to begins my work because of the rain oppa...he said he believes in me...so,i can't make him upset ....i go to the oppa's company at 8 o'clock in the morning.....oppa ask me to come to his office because he want introduce the members of MBLAQ...i don't feel awkard to find oppa's office because i always comes here to meet oppa...

        KNOCK ,KNOCK ,KNOCK..i knock the door of oppa's office..."coming"a sweat voice that i heard which is oppa voice...."Anyeonghaseyo oppa,,",i enter the office with the bright smile on my face...."oh,,,my sweaty...you are so early...sit here on my lap"he joking with me...."wow,,you so cute!!but,,its ok,, i preffer this chair"i sit on the chair which is placed opposite with his position....he shows his cute smile and say "so,,are you ready?"..."yes,i'm confident..i will do my best"i say with the smile...."owh,,so you ready to marry with me"he suddenly ask make me surprised,,,"eh,,,no...why i should marry with my brother?i guess you ask either i ready for this job "i bit my lip to show that i mad at his joke...."owh,,i just joking...don't make that face and don't think me as your brother...they will come soon...."he say with the upset face.... i smile and say "i hope you teach they to be punctual.."i try to and laugh when he make his angry face....

           After 10 minutes we wait,,,the door was opened by someone...."anyeonghaseyo" ,a husky voice greeting us....i look at the person...he has long hair with the smoky eyes,,,i think he's little cute..."Mir yah,,why you so late?come and sit there" rain oppa ask he sit on the sofa....and then he added "where is other member?"..."they will come here soon"he answer like scared with someone...i look at oppa face...owh,,,he's so serious,,,but still i can look his other side,,,"anyeonghaseyo" this times three guys are coming and sit with Mir...they start to introduce themselves..."anyeonghaseyo,,i'm Lee joon "then continue withe the guy known as Thunder,followed by a boy that has mustache which is known as G.O..."Where is our leader?why he still don't come? "oppa ask and this time G.O answer "he say he will come now " ..oppa silent for a moment then try to introduced me "Ok kids,,from this moment the cute girl that sit in front of me will become your manager...i look at they face and know they will surprised with it,,,its because maybe they think  i'm so young,,,well,,i have baby face,,,

       "Don't surprise,,i'm 23 this year...i know the oldest member of this group also 23,,,maybe you will feel awkward but please believe in my,,i will try to overcome this problem..anyway,,my name is.."i suddenly stop when saw the guy that just come and say "anyeonghaseyo,,sorry hyung because i late " then he saw me and then one word come out from his mouth and i really tired of hearing it "SHORTY!!!'...and i with my shaky voice said..."S..SE..SEUNGHO!!! i look at his face and i know and very sure he's the guy that i try to avoid for 5 years....and now why he come???.