First Meeting

Stole My Heart

Maybe it's the way he walks, his long legs striding through the hallways. Or probably it's his voice, low and deep. It could also be the reaction one gets when he smiles, his straight white teeth forcing a person to want to smile back. Whatever it maybe, Park Chanyeol is the guy whose managed to steal everyone's hearts in Soo In Highschool. However, nobody has stolen his...

Although he's a straight A student, Chanyeol sits in the back of the class, near the window, and prefers to be in his own little world when the teacher makes announcements. He sees the poor janitor scraping the leaves in this breezy fall morning and lets out a sigh. Suddenly, the door clicks open and Chanyeol raises his head to see whose late this time.

That's when his breathe starts hitching, it's heart starts racing, and his mind starts reeling. He's never felt this before, what's going on?

The teacher asks the new student to introduce herself. She replies in a soft but loud voice "Annoyhaesayeo! My name is Rose Chen and I transferred from New York.. I hope we can get along and please take care of me~"

"Rose, wow such a beautiful name," Chanyeol thinks. He can't help notice how soft her dark brown hair looks, or how petite she is. Her height is perfect for him and her skin is like porcelain. Chanyeol is too busy thinking how it would be like to have her in his arms to notice that she's walking over to his desk.

He freezes and lets out a nervous smile. "Hey! I'm Park Chanyeol!" he tells her quite loudly.

She giggles and knowingly replys, "Yea, you know I can read your name tag silly. It's nice to meet you."

Chanyeol blushes beet red from embarrassment *great way to make a first impression* and he mentally slaps himself. Now that's he's thinking about it... He's never had to make a first impression...

Rose stares at the red faced, deep voice, tall boy for a second and thinks, "This is going to be fun."

She takes the seat right next to him initiating that they're partners for the rest of the school year.

 

--- First chapter!!!! I inserted the cute gif of Chanyeol, not knowing how to sit still :P Feel free to give me constructive criticism ^^