Basorexia: o5

Watching Dusk's Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Basorexia (n.) - the overwhelming desire to kiss

 

 

Bae Suji spoke, "Why can't I shine as bright as you, star? Why can't I be loved like you, star? Why can't I be as beautiful as you, star?" She sighed deeply as she stared at the darkness enveloping the shining stars and the full moon.

"I want to be with you, star. Because you never really disappear, you just become dim." 

"Hey." A low voice said in a whisper. Suji gave a welcoming smile, "Hey."

"I brought you a blanket." He hung the cloth around Suji, entangling them both. Suji smiled and rested her head against Myungsoo's shoulders, "Aren't the stars beautiful?" "Mm-hmm." He nodded.

"You smell so sweet, yet so spicy." Suji said as she gave a wink. "Like spicy chocolate. I like it."

"Do I really?" He giggled. Suji, with sparkling eyes, stared at him.

"Quick! Myungsoo, think of something!" He thought. "Uhh, you smell--" He paused and looked at Suji. "Like heaven. You're hair smells like vanilla and I love vanilla. It's my favorite ice cream flavor too, vanilla. Oh, vanilla. Can I smell your hair again, for the sake of vanilla?" 

"." He thought. "So, is this your habit when you're nervous?" Suji chortled.

Suji slowly leaned to Myungsoo and their lips made contact. Suji's eyes gently closed. Myungsoo whispered, "You are as beautiful as the stars."

 

 

Like waves, our lips crashed together in perfect harmony.

Like sunlight, our love radiated to the heavens.

Like stars, that moment lit up the dim world I knew.

Like moonlight, our deep stares gave the both of us hope.

 

 

"Jongin." Suji panicked. "Why? What's wrong?" Suji walked back and forth across the room, "I don't know. It just happened all so slowly. Our hands were intertwined, and it was peaceful; I didn't know what spirit went inside of me."

"But did you like it?" Jongin teased; Suji bit her lip. "Did I like it? Umm, I-I di--" Suji stuttered, "I did."

"Well, you got your answer. You don't need to worry about anything. That is, if nothing else happened." Suji got the point immediately, "Oh my, no! We didn't do the thing, what the hell, Jongin!" She laughed. Jongin laughed as well.

"Jongin." 

"Yes?"

"I want to see you."

 

 

"I want to see you." Jongin became silent.

"Hello, Jongin?" "Y-yeah. I'm here. When?" He stuttered.

"Soon." Suji whispered.

"Would yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter