Tacenda: o1

Watching Dusk's Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tacenda (n.) - things better left unsaid

 

 

A boy, carrying a peach bag, walked into the music room. His smiled beamed the brightest. His eyes met with Bae Suji, and his smile disappeared. Suji waved her hands to greet him and motioned for him to sit down next to her. He shook his head gently, Suji just smiled and nodded her head. 

Kim Myungsoo-- a silent boy turned popular because of his sweet and gentle face. His smile seemed to brighten up days. Also, he had a nice voice, not actually great, but enough that you could feel serenity while listening to it. His voice seemed like an ice cream on a hot summer day, a lamp during a dark night, and perfection for Bae Suji. 

The music room was noisy, people were talking loudly, some were practicing their vocals, others were playing their instruments, some people managed to filter the noise and sleep. The teacher came in and cleared his throat, desperately trying to get the attention of the class.

When he finally got it, he paused for a while to catch his breath. "Okay, so the Music Festival is coming up and the competition, as I've heard, is getting really fiery. We need contestants that are willing to fight to the death." He looked serious, very serious. "I'm just kidding." And the class let out a burst of laughter. "So we need to have five people to perform as a group, and an individual performer. Raise your hands people!" Immediately, all of the students yelled, wanting their names to be called out. 

"Is a duet possible?" Myungsoo stood up. "And may I ask you, Mr. Kim, why?" Myungsoo smiled, "I wanted to perform a duet with Suji. I've been thinking about it for a while." The teacher checked his papers and looked at Myungsoo sternly. "I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter