Sciamachy: o2

Watching Dusk's Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sciamachy (n.) - a battle against imaginary enemies

 

 

"Breathe in, Suji. You can do it." She encouraged herself. The crowd was wild with red and blue balloons flying everywhere. The sun was shining brightly, and it was a perfect day for the Music Festival.

She stared at herself in the mirror and she felt a vibration in her pocket. She reached in and read a message, "Do good! :)" It was from Jiyeon. She didn't know how to react. It's been a week since they last talked. 

"Thank you." She replied half-heartedly. Another vibration, "Hey, Suji! Think of happy thoughts and do your best! Love from me and the class!" She smiled at Myungsoo's message. She left it without replying. 

She was a walking mess, her knees were shaking harshly and her teeth were chattering. "Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-dooo~" She heard one contestant sing, each note was hit perfectly. She then became nervous and her heart pounded loudly against her chest. 

"I'm freaking out." She messaged Myungsoo. "Your fears are imaginary, defeat them all."

"No, I can't."

"You can."

"I'll try."

 

 

"Do you know how it feels to fall in love?" Suji faced Myungsoo.

"I'm not really sure, but for one, I know that when a person you love is away, you can't stop thinking about that person."

"Really? How'd you know that?" 

"I read." Myungsoo replied. 

"Oh," Suji paused, "Are you in love?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I guess so."

"With who?"

 

 

"I didn't mean to."

"You broke my heart, Jiyeon." Suji turned away.

"Of all people, I thought you were the least likely to do that, yet you did. You broke my heart."

It was a rainy afternoon when Myungsoo overheard thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter