Blurred Lines

Second - After the worm

It was nine pm already and I was laying on my bed, reading a fashion magazine - it was written on the cover that it contained a top thirty of the best eyeliners of the season and I just could not miss it - when my phone buzzed, meaning I had a new message. I rolled on my tummy to grab it and turned it on, surprised to see Sehun's name written on the screen.

Did you talk to Kyungsoo?? Is he fine?? He seemed weird and I think I know why.

- Sehun

I sighed. Jongin had probably told him about his newly found crush on Sulli. I answered quickly and stared at the ceiling.

He likes Sulli right? :ccc yeah, Kyung was sad but I cheered him up ^^ he'll be fine I guess.

- Baekhyun

While waiting for his answer, I grabbed my Seohyun plushie - don't blame me for this, please - and stared at her.

«Ah, Seohyunnie. What to do. Poor Kyungsoo. And poor Sehun for being too shy to talk to Luhan.»
My phone rang again and I read the message quickly.

That's good.. I told Chanyeol that you'd be with us, and he asked me if you were still as small as before hehehe.

- Sehun

I puffed my cheeks while looking at the screen. The new Chanyeol had guts! I wasn't that small.. Okay, kind of, compared to him. But still.

It's just that he's a giant!!! >< aish. :3 did you see anybody else?

- Baekhyun

I smirked at myself. He was probably going to be surprised. I could too!

I saw Kris too >_> and Tao. and Siwon hyung. and Jongdae and Minseok because they came to cheer on their friends as usual.

- Sehun

I grinned.

No Lulu? cx

- Baekhyun

what if there was Luhan. >_>

- Sehun

I laughed at the cuteness of it all. I couldn't really help. He should really make a move on him.

You really never had the guts to talk to him??

- Baekhyun

I played with my phone slowly. Now that I was thinking about it, it was weird to text Sehun. We used to spend hours talking to each other by the landline, but we never texted. It was all new and all familiar at the same time.

I already talked to him!! Just.. never alone, and never for long, you see.

- Sehun

I nodded lightly. So his crush wasn't the kind of stupid crush you had on someone only because you found them cute. It wasn't really his style anyway.

We exchanged a couple of texts before I decided it was late and that I needed to go to sleep. I texted him goodbye and snuggled into my covers, whispering soft words to my Seohyun plushie.

Late. I was too damn late and it was only the second day, I thought as I jumped off my bed immediately. Eight thirty, and classes started at nine. I had half an hour. I jumped into the shower and washed myself in five minutes, ate a toast and drank a big glass of orange juice, brushed my teeth and put on eyeliner (messily) the fastest I had ever done and picked a couple of clothes, a simple tee shirt and black skinny jeans, before hurrying to the door with my bag, screaming goodbye to my parents and running to school. It was about eight fifty nine when I finally entered the classroom and slammed the door behind me, panting loudly as I sat on my chair.
«Oh guys! I thought I was going to be late on this one..»
Jongin laughed at my face and pointed a finger at me.
«Are you going for the smokey eyes now? Your eyeliner looks like it has been done by Lady Gaga's make up artist after drinking ten shots of tequila!»
Sehun chuckled lightly, pointing at my face.
«He's right Baek, it looks kind of weird.»
I blushed and shook my hands and head, sincerely embarrassed by it all. I was the eyeliner King. Or Queen, but anyway, Byun Baekhyun just didn't do his eyeliner wrong. I pouted, already upset. At the sight, Kyungsoo patted my thigh and pecked my cheek.
«They're joking Baekhyun, it doesn't look that bad.»
I mumbled a couple of words before Sulli plopped on her seat behind us and smiled widely.
«Hai guys~ How are you doing? How was your night?»
She giggled and was about to say something more when Miss Park popped out of nowhere and slammed her metal ruler on her table.
«Sulli! I'm afraid you're not getting over your chatting problems.. I have to put you in the first row..»
The young girl whined loudly and shook her head, probably more disappointed to leave Jongin's side than scared to be in the first row.
«Oh no Miss Park! I'll be good..»
«No discussion young woman! Joonmyeon, you'll go sit beside Chanyeol, he's the new kid. Hm, I heard he's in the basketball team, Jongin and Sehun must know him, so I don't need to ask anyone to tour him around right?»
The smaller of them both smiled sheepishly and raised a thumb.
«No prob' Hyojin. I mean, Miss Park.»
The teacher glared at him.
«Aish, I'm glad I put Joonmyeon behind you, maybe he'll help you calming down.»
I looked at the boy who was putting his things on his desk. Kim Joonmyeon was probably the most snob person I knew here. He was a straight A student, and he looked at us "peasant" with an arrogant stare, making us know that he did not like any of us.
Jongin mumbled a quick «But I don't want him here..» and Joonmyeon slammed him pencilcase on his new table, making sure that we all understood that he had heard that, but he didn't answer, probably thinking too high of himself to talk back to Jongin.

At this very moment, the door opened and the most adorable thing - because I can't describe this person with another word - stepped in the classroom. He had black hair straightened on his head and a big wide smile, and he was so tall that when he tried to step further, he tripped on his long legs and let out a surprisingly low «Woops!» grinning even more widely, showing off all his teeth to the class. I giggled innerly when suddenly, miss Park stood up and walked to the boy.
«Hm, kids, this is Chanyeol.. are you okay Chanyeol..??»
Chanyeol~
That was such a pretty name Chanyeol.
Wait.
Chanyeol.
Chanyeol???

«Annyeong! My name is Park Chanyeol, please take care of me!» The boy bowed very low, so low he hit the desk and made half of the students in the class gasp, and Sehun and Jongin chuckle. I blinked slowly and stared at Park Chanyeol, the worm eater, rubbing his head and smiling widely, reassuring everyone that he was fine and glaring at my new friends playfully. How in the world did the worm eater, the creep, the never smiling boy, become such a ing cute adorable low-voiced ball of charm? I stared at him mouth wide open as miss Park pointed at his chair. She seemed so small compared to him..
He skipped to his desk happily and Jongin and Sehun automatically returned themselves to him.
«Hey Yeol!» they whispered at the same time.
He chuckled and whispered back.
«Hey guys! Who are our little friends there?»
Chanyeol pointed his chin at us, still staring at him like he was some kind of Jesus, and I couldn't help but blush. The three of them really liked to remind us that we were small. Jongin grinned and patted Kyungsoo's shoulder softly.
«This is Do Kyungsoo!»
My best friend smiled shyly and shook his hand.
«Uhm, hello..»
He gave him a slight and cute gummy smile and Chanyeol chuckled.
«Hi, I'm Chanyeol!»
Sehun flicked my forehead and I glared at him.
«And that's..»
«Yah!» I interrupted him. «Why did you flick my forehead?!»
He rolled his eyes and looked at me with his never fading bored stare.
«Patting shoulder is too mainstream. Anyway, this is Baekhyun, but you know him already.»
I mumbled a light «Hi.» and he grinned widely at me.
«Wah, Baekhyun-ah! You changed a lot but you're still as cute as in primary school!»
As soon as he pronounced those words, I felt an even deeper blush creep all over my face and as a protection, immediately slammed my face against my desk, making everyone jump lightly in surprise. From very far, I heard Chanyeol ask «Will he be okay?»
And Jongin's voice to answer «He'll be.»

 

Short double update OTL is it double? I don't even know. But yeah, here's comes Yeollie booh