Sweet Sugar Honey

Second - After the worm

Luhan's phone rang just as he left the other three. He looked at the screen, and his heart jumped a bit as he saw the name of Oh Sehun on the screen. Not too early, he thought. The older boy had given him his number since Wednesday and he only texted him now.
He smiled to himself as he read it, slowly, not to miss anything.

Hey Luhan, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to Smoothie Paradise, since you like them a lot, and they have the Smoothie Party on Sunday, so maybe if you're free, you want to go with me? Because I really like smoothies too, so yeah, I thought you would like it.

- Sehun

Luhan giggled and entered his house. Very cute, indeed.

Sehun grinned as he received a positive answer.

-

«Living in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything could happen
When you take a chance»

Joonmyeon and Jongdae had decided to go to the former's house to listen and start to practice on one of their songs on Saturday morning. Jongdae had been surprised to see that Joonmyeon lived in a fancy house, and that there didn't seem to be any parents or siblings around. They're traveling, he had said.

«I never believed in
What I couldn't see
I never opened my heart
To every possibilities»

As they were singing, Joonmyeon felt himself getting lost in the song and started to think about all those possibilities he didn't open his heart to. Baekhyun seemed to want to push him and Kyungsoo together. After all, why not? Kyungsoo was adorable and quiet, like he liked it.

«I know
That something has changed
Never felt this way
And right here tonight
This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you oh~»

Jongdae liked Joonmyeon. Not his personality especially - though he doubted that even if the boy had a bad reputation, it was probably out of shyness more than anything else - but only looking at his soft features was something he had found himself liking to do, those past three days. He knew that the older was heartbroken, and that the person who was responsible of it was one of his best friends, but he just couldn't help tracing Joonmyeon's face with his eyes, from his slightly thick eyebrows, to his straight nose and jaw.

«And now, looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something inew»

Joonmyeon clapped his hands.

«Sounds great to me!»

Maybe, Jongdae thought, maybe this year was going to be his lucky year.

-

Saturday afternoon.
If you never went in a changing room with six boys after two hours of basketball, in the beginning of September, then you probably can't imagine the smell. It didn't seem to bother Jongin though, since as soon as they all entered the room and took off their shirt, he started babbling as usual.
«So, you guys have any crush this year? Beside Sehun, we all know you do.»
Kris threw a glance at Tao and the younger smirked.
«I know who gege likes..» The panda eyed boys sing sang lightly. The older boy raised his thick eyebrows while rubbing a towel over his body.
«Who said I liked anyone..»
Jongin rolled his eyes and turned to Chanyeol.
«What about Baekhyun? You were eager to meet him, right?»
The tall boy shrugged while putting his shirt on.
«Well.. I did have this crush on him when we were in primary school.. and he's pretty adorable..» He smiled shyly and a couple of "Ooooooh" escaped the other boys' lips, making Chanyeol's ears turn red instantly.
The tanned one crossed his arms and stood up half on one of the bench.
«Well, like it or not, guys, I'm going for Sulli!»
Tao rolled his eyes and gave his friend a severe look.
«You're so straight, Jongin.»
«Ah! Will you guys leave me alone with this?»
He pouted and threw his dirty shirt at the youngest's face, who whined, making everyone laugh again.
«Hey, by the way, Sehunnie! How's it going with Lulu?»
The boy was about to answer when everyone in the room started to sing loudly:
«Sehun and Luhaaaaan! Sitting on a tree! K I S S I N G!»
At this very moment, the door opened and Luhan's smiling face popped from it, shushing everyone up.
«I heard that, you guys~ Oh and Sehun!»
He looked at the taller boy, whose face was trying to remain as blank as usual, but who was still shirtless, and stared for a while at his chest.
«Yeah?» Sehun ended up asking to pull Luhan out of his daze. The smaller looked back at his face and chuckled.
«Pick me up at three, tomorrow. Can't wait~»
He winked and closed the door immediately, not letting the time to the other to say anything. The whole team looked at Sehun before starting to shout "Oooooooooh!!" loudly once again, clapping.
Kris wrapped an arm around Sehun's shoulder and gave him a slap on his still chest.
«You're on a run, dude!»

-

As soon as he was alone, Sehun texted Baekhyun.

luhan and i are going on a date tomorrow!!

- Sehun

omggggggggg rlly? *^* when? where? how? omggg

- Baekhyun

at smoothie paradise, i pick him up at 3, and uh.. i just texted him. and smth happened today.. sorta

- Sehun

*^* what happened?

- Baekhyun

wellll we had basketball practice as usual and there was lulu as usual and in the changing room, ya know, we tell everything, but the other members started to sing "Luhan and Sehun on a tree" and luhan heard

- Sehun

*^* and?? what did he say?

- Baekhyun

he said "I heard that" and he stared at my chest because I was half >>

- Sehun

omgggggggg this is going so weeeeell *^* can't wait for tomorrow!! i bet you guys are gonna kiiiiisss btw, did anyone tell you about Daehyun's party next week end?

- Baekhyun

i bet we won't!! we are wayyyy to shy for this.
and no, is there one? are we invited?

- Sehun

yep. and there will be lulu for sure :ppppp

- Baekhyun

psht.

- Sehun

-

«Here for you little worms~»
Chanyeol grinned widely and put all the carrot's peels in the black box filled with worms.
«Papa is sorry that he neglected you but now he won't anymore!»
The tall teenager grinned widely and kneeled near the box, observing the inside of it, full of wriggling worms.

-

«... and so I think I'll invite her to this small restaurant we saw once, you know, the one I really wanted to go to. She'll probably like it, it seemed so fine.»
Kyungsoo had closed his eyes. He was laying on his bed, an arm on his side, holding his phone with his hand. He was trying not to listen to the meaning of what Jongin was babbling about, but more to the intonation of the other's voice, to the way it jumped from high to low, to the way it chuckled or trembled from time to time.
«Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo, are you listening to me?»
The small boy chuckled softly at the phone and nodded for himself.
«Neh, Jongin-ah. I'm listening to you.»
He heard a sigh at the other end.
«Do you like anyone?»
Kyungsoo rolled on his tummy and sighed too. He stole a glance at the picture hanging at the top of his bed. It was him and Jongin, during a visit in a flowers' field. They looked so perfect on it that he had printed it. That was when he thought he still had a chance.
Oh well, he thought to himself. If you're happy like this, Jongin.
«I think I'm kind of interested in Joonmyeon. He's really nice. We exchanged a couple of texts..»
Jongin laughed loudly at the other end and Kyungsoo couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed by it.
«Are you serious? Are you masochistic, Kyung? Joonmyeon?»
The smaller boy felt a wave of anger hit him. And why not Joonmyeon?
«Well yeah! He's really handsome!»
He could almost /hear/ Jongin roll his eyes like he knew how to do it so well.
«Not as handsome as me.»
«This conversation has no point! You're straight!»
«I'm sure I'd still be ten times better than him.»
Kyungsoo grabbed his phone tighter and pulled it closer to his mouth.
«Well you know what? Go to hell Kim Jongin! Who cares if you're handsome? No one wants of an like you beside stupid girls like Sulli!»
He hung up and violently slammed his phone on the nightstand before grabbing the picture and throwing it in the dustbin, missing it of about fifty centimeters. At the sight, he let himself fall on his bed and started to cry loudly, thinking that Jongin would have made it, being the great basketball player he was.

-

«You look awesome Sehun. You really do.» The young boy sighed loudly and looked at himself. He was nervous, very nervous, but he was trying his best not to show it. He had dressed casually, a plain white shirt with simple patterns on it, and a pair of tight jeans. He nodded at his reflection before looking at his watch and mumbling a little "". It was two fifty-two.

-

«I thought that it was a girls' thing to make the boys wait.»
Luhan said playfully as Sehun parked in front of his house, six minutes late. The younger gave him a panicked look and started to mumble a bunch of excuses before Luhan laughed softly and pecked his cheek.
«I was joking big baby. Didn't know you had a car!»
Sehun blinked slowly, still a bit shocked by the sudden lips' contact before coming back on Earth and nodding.
«Ah yeah! It's not mine to be honest, it's my parents', but I'm allowed to use it during week ends. Uhm..» He skipped on the passenger side and opened the door. «Hop in?»
The smaller boy giggled and patted Sehun's arm before sitting and buckling his belt.
«Thank you gentleman!»
The ride was made of playful bickering and them trying to make stupid jokes with each other's name. As soon as they arrived, they both hurried inside the shop to a table not to far from the bar and ordered five different smoothie to share - Sunday was discount day.
«Do you think we'll be able to eat it all?» Luhan hummed while looking at the owner of the shop, a tall business-looking man with a big white smile and a sticker "Sooman" on his chest.
«I don't know.. I hope. This all look irresistible.»
Luhan giggled and poked Sehun's nose with the end of a straw he had grabbed while entering.
«You know what, mister?»
The younger boy wrinkled his nose lightly and shook his head, a bit lost.
«Hm, no?»
Luhan grinned widely of his cheeky smile and poked the other's cheek with the same straw.
«I bet it's less irresistible than you.»
He would have never admitted it, but at those words, Sehun's cheek tinted in a light shade of pink.

-

Luhan's lips were so soft on his that he felt his hands lightly trembling, and that he knew they wouldn't stop before he saw the boy again on Monday.

-

it was just a peck, and he ran away to his house right after

- Sehun

lol

- Baekhyun

 


 

ugh, sorry for the long wait.. i've been busy with my rp tbh, if you're interested, here's the link! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/558303/o----starry-night-academy-roleplay----o---in-the-making-roleplay