Chapter 7

The Love Disease

 

So min was surprised by seeing Soo Hyun, the person who caused her so much pain, the one who she loved her so much, the one who ruined her life, the one who abandoned her and the one who she thought as her life in the past. She remembered those moments when she was all alone with a baby inside her. Soo Hyun looked at the confused little Lara and said, “Is she our daughter?”

So min was angry by listening to it and then Hyun Joong came and stood beside her. He was far away but he did hear the words that Soo Hyun said, “Is-she-OUR-daughter?” He looked at Soo Hyun with anger in his eyes. He now knew that he was the one who caused So min so much trouble, who made her life that difficult. Soo Hyun looked at So min after seeing Hyun Joong.

“Who is he?” he asked.

“Just someone.” She said and took Lara’s hands.

“Who is he? Your boyfriend?” Soo Hyun said and caught So min’s hands.

“None of your business.” She said. Hyun Joong was all fire on seeing this. He took So min’s hands and turned back and was about to go when Soo Hyun stopped Hyun Joong and caught one of his hands. 

“Let go of her.” Soo Hyun said.

“Let go of my hand.” said Hyun Joong. Soo Hyun couldn’t take it anymore and punched Hyun Joong on his face hard. Hyun Joong’s lips started to bleed. He wiped the blood with his hand and punched Soo Hyun back. They started to fight fiercely. People walking by were starting to look at them. Lara was scared to. So min tried to stop them but she couldn’t.

“Stop!” she shouted. Then both of them left each other’s collars and stopped to fight. So min looked at Soo Hyun and said, “Please don’t interfere with my life again. I beg you.”

“Tell me who he is.” He asked.

“Someone, just someone….who was there for me when you abandoned me.” She said.

As soon as the both men heard this they were surprised. Hyun Joong too surprised and a little bit happy too. She carried Lara and went towards the parking. Hyun Joong and Soo Hyun glared at each other and went to the parking too. So min placed Lara on the passenger seat and drove the car out. Hyun Joong also hurried and followed So min.

So min was afraid that Lara would ask her something but fortunately she felt asleep on the car. So min realized that Hyun Joong was following her so she pulled her car on the side of the road, near Han River. (I guess you know this river the famous river in Seoul where the fireworks are blasted. If you are a k-drama addict like me :P)

Hyun Joong placed his car near there too. Hyun Joong came out of his car. So min took a band-aid moved towards Hyun Joong. She made Hyun Joong sit on the stairs and he did so. She treated his lips as he was her patient. She stood and moved towards her car.

“Is he your husband?” he asked, she paused. She couldn’t say anything.

“Please do not interfere in my life again; the only relation between us is of a doctor and a patient. I want it to remain the way it is. Sorry for today and do not do that again and forget what happened today and I hope this doesn’t happen again.” She said.

“So, he is your husband, Kim Soo Hyun.” He said and stood up and turned to her side. She turned back.

“The one who abandoned you and Lara, he is the one isn’t it?”

“Hyun Joong, stop.” She said looking down.

“Do you still love him?” he said in a deep voice. She looked at him.

“Who gives you the right to say and ask this?” So min said.

“I know what I did was wrong and I have no right to ask you this, I know, I know it well-“

“If you know it well then why are doing this?”

“Because….because…..I think….I think…..I have started to love you.”

Hyun Joong just waited for her to go react. She opened her car, sat on it and drove away. She was driving carefully but all that was in her mind were those words, “ I have started to love you.” These words just kept replaying on and on in her mind.

-Hyun Joong has confessed his feelings to her, Soo Hyun has returned and they have fought. What will happen now will So min ignore Hyun Joong…will she reconcile with Soo Hyun? Will Hyun Joong be lonely or will she fall for Hyun Joong? What will happen now?

Keep waiting for next chapter now….Hello!!! how are you all??? I know you are fine. First of all as you know SORRY …..i wrote this chapter earlier but was confused if I should publish it or not so I finally decided too…HOW WAS IT? thank you for being there with me till now!!! And thanks to the new subscribers!!! Do not forgive me….and now will work for other fanfic…I don’t know when I will update this ff again hehehhe…and DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!! EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS!!!

-munna12