Chapter 4

The Love Disease

 

Even though the misunderstanding was cleared Hyun Joong felt a bit bad for So min.

SWITCH…///…///

So min after rushed out of the room, covering her moth and she directly went to her cabin, kept her stethoscope there, grabbed her bag and rushed out. She went to the reception and said, “Hey, I’m gonna take a day-off today and for tomorrow. Bye.” She said and ran outside.

She took her car our and drove away from the hospital. Tears started to fall from her eyes. She could now feel the old pain again. The pain that she suffered from 5 yrs ago, the pain that Soo Hyun gave her. She couldn’t control it. She couldn’t concentrate on the road so she pulled the car at the side and stopped there.

She cried and kept on crying. She recalled those memories.

FLASHBACK-------------

She came out of her car with the bag in her hand a big wide smile. She ringed the door bell and it opened.

“Hey, honey.” Soo hyun said and suddenly So min clung on him. He hugged her and closed the door. They both went inside and sat on the couch.

“So, what’s up honey? You look extremely happy.” He said caressing her face.

“Soo Hyun, it’s a big news!” she said excitedly.

“What’s it baby? Say fast, don’t make me too excited.”

“Honey, you are going to be…….a father!!!!” she said and hugged him. Soo Hyun’s excited and happy face turned down. He didn’t look so happy. He didn’t look excited at all. So min didn’t get a respond so she moved back.

“What’ wrong hon? Aren’t you happy? I’m pregnant and you are going to be a father of this child. I jut had the check up.” She said and showed the reports and smiled at him. Soo Hyun turned the other side.

“So min…I-I think….that…..” he said not looking at her and finally he looked at her and said, “that…we don’t need this baby.”

The happy, bright-faced, bubbly, excited So min’s face turned down now. She couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“You…you don’t want the baby?” He closed her hands between his.

“So min..look….the thing that happened between us was just a mistake..wasn’t it? We don’t need to take that thing so seriously.”

“Just answer me…do you want the baby….or not? She asked her seriously.

He looked down. “So, I guess it is no right?” she said and stood up.

“So min…dear, it’s not the right time….we are not yet ready for a marriage. I need to have money then we will think about our future. I-“

“You mean your future.”

“So min” he said and stood up. “Listen hon.” He said and caught her wrist.

“Let go Soo hyun. For you money is the first thing, right? Then leave alone with your money! If you think that I will abort the baby then get that thought out of your mind, cause I’m never gonna do that, even if I have to break up with you.” She said firmly and rushed out of the house. Her eyes were all heavy and blury due to tears. She let those tears out.

She got inside her car and drove to her house.

“So min, dear you are home!” her mom said. She didn’t respond and directly rushed to her room. She threw her bag on the bed, she opened the door to the veranda. She went to a corner and started crying. She shouted hard.

After sometime her crying stopped. She looked at her belly and kept her hands around it and said, “I’ll protect you.”

to be continued....

Hi all I'm back again with a short chapter thank you very much for your support PLEASE COMMENT n SORRY for the late update! n DONT FORGET TO COMEMNT

-munna12