Chapter 2

The Love Disease

 

So min went out of her cabin when she remembered something and went back to her cabin. She saw her stethoscope on the table, grabbed it and went out of her cabin. Finally, after walking for sometimes she reached out of Hyun Joong’s room with a nurse, Ms. Charlotte, who is always with So min in each and every operations, checkups she does.

So min took a deep breath as she is always nervous whenever she is going to meet a new patient despite being a skillful doctor. Hyun Joong was reading a book because he was bored and had nothing to do and the door opened and a beautiful lady in white coat white slight but beautiful smile on her face entered. It was So min. When she entered Hyun Joong just kept on staring at her because he was amazed by her beauty. He was totally astonished by her beautiful smile. He had seen many beautiful girls than her but she had something….some special thing that attracted him towards her.

So min came near Hyun Joong smiling and said, “Hello, I’m Jung So Min, your new doctor.”  and she moved her hand forward for a handshake. Hyun Joong put the books aside and shook hands with her still amazed by her beauty.

“So, Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-“ she said when Hyun Joong cut, “Call me Hyun Joong”

“Alright, Hyun Joong, it’s sad to know that you are suffering from Lung Cancer,” She said and Hyun Joong looked down. She continued, “But you don’t need to worry Hyun Joong because we are here.” She said and he nodded.

“So, can I ask you some questions?” she said he nodded again.

“How did you suffer from lung cancer? Is it because of cigarette?” she said and asked Ms. Charlotte a notebook and a pen.

“Yes, it is.” She noted it.

“How long has it been that you’ve been suffering from cancer?” she asked not looking at him but pulling a chair.

“It’s been nearly a year already.” She noted it. She asked several other questions, he answered them and she noted it, like a responsible doctor does.

She gave the notebook and pen to Ms. Charlotte and started to check his blood pressure and many other things that she needs to do. After all the things she stood up and said, “OK, Hyun Joong we will meet again next time.” She said and went out of the door. Hyun Joong was sad that So min was gone but happy that he’ll get to meet her tomorrow too. She was heading to her cabin when somebody called, “Dr. So Min!” she looked back upon hearing her name, it was the same doctor who came to her cabin earlier. He ran upto So min and caught his breath….. “The parents of the patient Hyun Joong wants to see you Dr. So min.” he said she nodded and she went with him.

She reached at the cafeteria with the doctor and she went to a table. Two people were sitting there and upon seeing her they stood up. “Dr. So min, this is Mr. and Mrs. Kim…parents ok patient Kim Hyun Joong.” He said introduced them and left. So min bowed to them and Mrs. Kim came and caught both So min’s hand around hers and started crying. So min was not amazed by it because she knows a mother would feel very sad if she sees her child in such a condition cause she is a mother too.

“Please So min dear……save my son, please save my son.” She said and cried again.

“Mrs. Kim, please don’t cry…be strong…you see I’m not god that I can do miracles but I’ll try my best to save him.” So min said.

“Honey, don’t cry here.” Mr. Kim said and tried controlling her.

“Yes, So min, do try your best to save my son. Now, we will be leaving.” He said and took Mrs. Kim with him. So min felt sad for them.

A week had passed already. So min was busy at work and helping to cure Hyun Joong. She checks him up daily….his cell growth in the lungs…the controlled cancer and all. Hyun Joong as happy seeing So min every day. He was not sure yet what kind of feeling he had towards So min but he still enjoyed spending time with her. Lara also used to come sometimes and visit him which would make him happy.

One day when he was just chatting with Lara, So min entered the room. He was happy to see her and Lara too but So min was surprised seeing her there.

“Mommy!” Lara said and ran to hug So min and Lara curled her hands around So min’s leg and So min laughed. Hyun Joong just didn’t understand what was happening, “What? Why is Lara calling So min mom?” he thought and was amused.

“Mommy, I said you about the handsome uncle right? Meet him…he is handsome uncle” Lara said pointing to the surprised Hyun Joong. So min looked at Hyun Joong,  “So, you are her handsome uncle? She keeps telling me about handsome uncle wondered who is was…it turned out to be you.” She said smiling at Hyun Joong.

“I-is she yo-your daughter?” the surprised hyun Joong asked.

“Yes….adorable right?” so min said and carried her, “I’ll be back.” She said and went out of the room.

Hyun Joong felt broken hearted. He felt very sad…upset…even though tears didn’t fall from his eyes tears did fall from his heart…..he felt like a knife just stabbed his heart and tore it into pieces…he just didn’t know what to do…

END OF CHAPTER 2

I typed this chapter 3 times but each time it got deleted.....poor me but i didn't give up and wrote it again and again and TADA her u go the chapter..How was it? short chapter? and wnated to ask what kind of ending do u want in this ff? it's according to ur wish, sad or happy? AND PLEASE COMMENTS!!! NEEDED!!! and wow it got 21 subscribers already?? thank yo 4 ur support PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING :D