Chapter 5

The Love Disease

 

She kept hands around her belly and said, “I’ll protect you…I surely will.” A drop of water fell down she thought it was her tears but it was the rain pouring. She was crying and so was the sky. She looked up…the rain drops touched her skin and she could feel it.

“I guess everyone is sad.” She said, stood up and walked in front. She wanted to wash away all her anger, wash away all the pain she had today together with the rain. She wanted to cool herself down with the cold rain drops. She stood there for sometimes and the rain stopped. She sighed.

“I guess that was enough to wash the pain away. Thank you, for helping me.” She said and went back to her room. She was totally soaked. She was feeling cold but yet she decided to shower.

After that her mind was in a little peace, she laid on the bed and covered herself with the blanket. She placed her hand around her stomach to make sure that it was safe.

FLASHBACK ENDED--

She remembered that pain due to Hyun Joong…She didn’t want to forgive Hyun Joong for that…for making her tears fall for making her feel miserable. She raised her head and wiped her tears and drove to her home. When she entered the house Lara came and hugged her.

“Mom!!” she said.

Seeing Lara So min felt good again.

“Mom, you know right…tomorrow I Sunday and you need to take me somewhere.”

“Yes, I know dear..where do you want to go? Mom, Lets go to the park tomorrow.”

“As you wish sweetie.” She said smiling and they both went. After changing her maid shouted dinner is ready….and she went t=down and had dinner after that he helped with the dishes and Lara and So min went to sleep.

The next morning she woke up had a shower and woke Lara up too which was a great relief since it is very difficult to wake her up and she washed Lara too and dressed her.

“Mom, you know we will go to park today right??”

“Yes, I know Lara but I need to go to the hospital for sometime but I promise I will be back in a hour and we will go to the park, alright?”

“Ok. And mommy can we take handsome uncle too? Can we?” She said.

“I’ll think ok? Now let’s go.” She replied.

Then they went to have breakfast but it was already 8 and after sometime it was time to check hyun Joong so without having a breakfast he kissed Lara and went out of the house. She drove her car to the hospital. She parked it and went to her cabin.

She took her stethoscope and went to Hyun Joong’s room and Mrs. Charlotte was there too. They both were staring at her.

“So min…I thought you were not coming.” Mrs. Charlotte said.

“No, it wasn’t so. Have you checked him up already?”

“I was about to but now since you have come you check him up.”  So min nodded and approached to hyun Joong.

“Good morning So min.” Hyun Joong said.

“Good morning.” She replied and smiled, just smiled the brightness was not there like it used to be it was just a smile not a bright smile. Hyun Joong remembered about yesterday.

“I’m sorry for yesterday. I think I hurt you.” He said and she began doing the checkups.

“No, it’s alright.” She smiled.

After the checkups So min said, “You are doing quite better Hyun Joong. You can get discharged now. But keep having your medicines.” She didn’t say this in her always sweet voice she said this in a way a strict and responsible doctor does.

She said and was about to leave when she remembered Lara’s request and turned back and said, “Hyun Joong, Lara wants you to go to the park together with us. Do you want to?”

“Sure” he said.

“Alright I will give you my number and call me when you are ready and I will give you the parks address.”

“Alright.” He said.

After he got discharged he went to his home.

“Wow! So good to be back home.” He said.

“Hyun Joong!!” His mom shouted and hugged him.

“How are you my son?”

“I’m fine mom . How are you?”

“Seeing you again I became fine again.”

“Mom, I’ll be back later I need to go somewhere and please no questions.” He said and dashed to his room. He was so happy that he got discharged and he is going somewhere with So min.

Why is he so happy? He has gone to parks many times with many girls, but why is he so happy this time? Is it because he is in love? Is it because he has got the LOVE DISEASE?? We will find out soon in the next chapter. Please keep waiting. :D

 

I'm am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for updating late and thank you for the new subscribers and I finally updated I am happy for that the next ff next week i guess :P Hope you enjoyed the chapter. And i know the ff is a mess. Thank you.

-munna12