Chapter 1

The Love Disease

His mother was catching his hands cause she didn't want to see her son in such a condition...no mother would want. tears started t fll her eyes then she said, 'I'll be right back." he saw her walking out. he turned his head the other side.  Then, he heard the sound of the door slowly opening and it stopped. he turned to look, a small girl was peeking in. 

"May I come in?" the girl said hyun joong justt nodded and smiled at her as he loves kids.

Hyun Joong sat on the bed and looked at her. She came close to hyun joong and said, "Wow! you are really handsome, uncle." she said. that made hyun joong laugh.

"You are pretty too little girl," he said pinching her cheeks slowly, "What's your name?"

"Lara. My name is Lara. Your uncle?"

"Hyun Joong, Lara." he said smiling.

"I will call you handsome uncle instead of Hyun Joong. Is that alright uncle?"

"Sure dear." he said and she started to chat and chat.

SWITCH~~..//

She came out of the operation theatre just after completing a operation with some files in her hand wearing a white coat...dark blue jeans and a simple light pink ruffle top. she was heading towards her cabin when suddenly somebody shouted, "MOMMY!" from back and she smiled and turned back. 

The same small girl Lara came and hugged her and so min carried her. "Hi my little baby....how are you?" 

"Fine mommy" she said. Lara is So min's daughter. She is actually the daughter of Kim Soo Hyun. He and So min were in a relationship of nearly 1 year. They loved each other very much, when he came to know about So min's pregnancy then he abandoned her. Kim Soo Hyun went to the US So min cried a lot remembering him but at last she decided to take responsibility of her child on her own. Then, now Lara is 5 yrs old and a new school going child, who is intelligent, pretty, and who doesn't ask anything about her father to her mother. But so min let's Lara to stay in tough with her Soo Hyun's parents since it was not their mistake and they want to live with their grand daughter.....since they knew about the things happening so min's mother-in-law always felt guilty about what her son did to so min. Lara always enjoys with her grandma and grandp

"How did you come here?"

"With grandmom." she said and so min placed her down and knelt down. "What were you doing?"

"I was visiting the patients and making them smile and omma i met a very handsome uncle today so I named him handsome uncle." 

"You should go near patients dear."

"Don't worry mommy, I asked the nurses if I'm allowed to go near the patients or not." so min smiled after she heard this.

"I'm very intelligent you see mommy." lara said. so min laughed heartily hearing her daughter complementing herself.

"Alright, now go back to your grandmom, mommy needs to work." so min said.

"Okay...work hard mommy." she said hugged her mom and went.

So min went to her cabin placed the files safely in the table and sat down on her chair and started checking her laptop. She is a very capable doctor. In a young age she is very skilled and can handle huge operations. She can complete a small operation within 15 mins. She has gained a lot of name in the  A doctor came into her cabin. 

"Sorry to disturb to Dr. So min but I need to talk about an important thing with you." he said and so min looked at him. 

"Yes, Dr. please have a seat." she said and the doctor seated himself.

"I talked about a patient with you, right?"

"Yes, but we didn't talk about him in detail." she said and he nodded.

"His name is Kim Hyun Joong. A patient of Lung Cancer. We've tried our best to cure it but we can't do it anymore. You're the patieents last hope doctor."

"Mmm....a lung Cancer patient...i see. Well, I'll try my best Doctor. First, let me meet him." she said and went out of her cabin....

END OF CHAPTER 1

Thank you for your support.....hope this fanfic will get more support...i'l update "IS IT REALLY LOVE?" after my exams hope you liked the chapter PLEASE? COMMENTS??? NEEDED!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!! HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!