Chapter 3

The Love Disease

 

When So min just got out he felt like the sunshine in his life is gone. He now knew that So min belongs to someone else…she can never be his. Thinking about it made him more upset.

Then, suddenly, So min came in with a bright smile on her face. Everyday So min used to enter with smile on her face which used to brighten up Hyun Joong’s mood but this time it didn’t because he knew now that she can never be hers. But anyhow he forced himself to smile at her.

“Hello, Hyun Joong. How are you today?” she asked and stood beside him.  “Fine So min.” He didn’t want to talk to her he wants to get away from her so he could stop the feelings for her. So min started checking him up and everything then while she was about to go say something Hyun Joong said, “You are already a mother. You didn’t seem so.” He didn’t want to say this but he wanted to know the exact thing.

Listening this So min felt kinda weird. Hyun Joong never acted this way. “Mmm….I’m a mother already.” She said.

“Who is Lara’s dad?” Hyun Joong asked hesitating. So min felt really hard to answer. This question made her remind about Kim Soo Hyun. She recalled the memories, the way she cried, the way he abandoned her, the problems she needed to face without him. She remembered all those. She didn’t want to remember those things……she didn’t want to answer him. “Hyun Joong I think I need to go now.” She said and left the room.

Hyun Joong was left there alone again with all those scars in his heart. He felt like being ignored but he started to think…why So min didn’t talk about her husband. Suddenly, his mom entered he room and interrupted his thoughts.

Hyun Joong’s face looked down even though he forced a smile….a mother can always know her child’s feelings. She smiled at him and sat beside him in the chair and caught his hands. “How are you son? You don’t look ok. What happened?”

“Nothing mom. I’m ok.” He said assuring her.

“Son, you can’t lie to me. I’m your mother I can understand you more than anyone else. Just tell me.” She said squeezing his hands. He sighed.

“Mom, tell me can a man love a girl who is married and has a 5yr. old daughter?”

“Son, do you love someone like that?”she asked.

“Mom, I don’t know if it’s love yet….I even don’t know what kind of relation she has with her husband…..I know nothing but when I knew about this….i felt upset.”

“Well, Son you know everything is fair in love…except for some things….it’s according to the situation…and in your situation…..figure it out yourself…” she said and smiled and stood up.

“Take care son.” She said and went out.

Hyun Joong sighed and said, “Now how am I supposed to know what are these feelings.” Then the nurse came Ms. Charlotte came in to give him some medicine. “Hello Hyun Joong.” She said smiling at him.

“Hello Ms. Charlotte.” He replied with a smile. They’ve become close too. She handed some medicine to him with water.

“I hate having these.”

“You must have these Hyun Joong.” She said and he had it. “Ok Hyun Joong rest now. I need to go.” She said and turned back when Hyun Joong said, “Ms. Charlotte.”

“Yes?”

“Why doesn’t So min talk about her family? I mean her husband.”

She didn’t answer. “Ms Charlotte, please, I asked her but she didn’t answer. Please, answer me.” He begged. She gave up and began, “So min and her boyfriend, Kim Soo Hyun, were a happy couple, and one day So min became pregnant. So min said it to him and he said to abort the baby but So min didn’t agree and he abandoned her. However, So min didn’t give up and she has done everything she needs to do for Lara. That’s it Hyun Joong. Please don’t say So min that I told you all this.” He nodded and she left the room.

“So, that’s why Lara doesn’t talk about her dad and So min didn’t answer my question mentioning her husband. Wonder how hard it might have been for her to suffer all the pain alone. How can that man be so cruel? It was his mistake and he is punishing the child for it? So min should never forgive him.” he said to himself. He felt bad for So min. Everybody would because she was abandoned with a child.

The misunderstanding was cleared. He didn't feel upset but he did feel sad for So min.

END OF CHAPTER 3

Nothing much in this chapter.....i hope i can update soon thank u 4 ur support :) thank u and PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT!!!

-munna12