Part Two

I'm Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I sighed for I-lost-count time already. Boredom is in the air. It’s everywhere. Right now Sica and I are in the library, killing some time and also waiting for Yuri. She had a class we didn’t took that’s why we had to wait for her before eating lunch.

 

“Then what happened is…”

 

And Jung Jessica kept on blabbering things that I just kept on nodding about just to hide my uninterested side. She’s telling me about the series she just watched and grabbed her attention. I am not into series like she's talking about. I'm into Shingeki no Kyojin right now.

 

“Yeah…” I nodded though I didn’t listen to most of her ranting as I scribbled doodles and nonsense at the back of my notebook.

 

Then my phone buzzed again. Then my interest suddenly came to me again and took my hand phone, completely not hearing what surrounds me. Smiling at the text message your girlfriend is quite normal, right? But if you can’t relate then you can’t really relate. Kekeke…

 

“Taeng??” Oh . I forgot she’s here.

 

“Sorry, Sica. I was just texting Fany.” I said with a grin.

 

“I see… It’s good that you guise manage to communicate like this during school days.” She stated with, her lips curved upwards forming a gentle smile.

 

Looking at it, she looks really pretty. Her eyes are really…somehow manipulative and captivating when her glasses are removed. And to put her hair a little more fixed, she’ll become Miss Popularity. Oh yeah… Almost forgot that she had the most shyness all over her body. There was a time when the teacher called her name to answer a question; she absolutely looked like crying for too much shyness that time. A little, just a little, I am irritated at this attitude of hers. It’s too… umm I don’t know. Maybe I’m not used to that kind of behavior since Fany and I are full of confidence every time. And we are mostly called (self-proclaimed) partners in crime, pulling pranks on others. And making fun of them on the way. But not too seriously. It’s just a joke pulled as a prank so making like what I said earlier, I am not used to a kind of behavior that Jessica have.

 

But in some ways, I find it cute. And no, I’m not cheating with Fany, okay? And it’s norma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter