Part 4

I'm Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Don’t hug me. I’m sweaty.” I tried to shrug Jessica’s arm off of me. These past few days, I see myself being too close to her. We’ve been doing a lot of skin ships and for someone who is in a relationship; it’s not a good habit. But I guess Tiffany won’t mind right? Besides, she doesn’t know what’s going on here... If I tell her,... well, she easily gets jealous. I don’t want that.

 

“It’s okay~ I’m sweaty too!” Jessica smiled it off and continued to back hug me and watched our classmates along with Yuri play volleyball.

Our PE class ended five minutes ago. Though I decided to stay for a while due to the heavy rain. I just don’t know why Jessica decided to stay as well. Maybe because she doesn’t have any companion to leave that’s why she stayed with us.

 

“I want to join! Let’s play along too~” She pointed at our playing friends but I shrugged. I’m already sweaty and I don’t want it to increase.

 

“I’m good just watching them. Besides, I’m not into sports.” Yeah... I don’t like to move my body that much. And I have to save my energy to assist my brother at home. Probably Kyuhyun already left for his night class this time of the night.

 

“Okay...” Jessica replied though with a little disappointment. If she wanted to play why not join them and leave me here? I don’t understand her sometimes. When I don’t agree on something, she will second the motion. Sometimes it makes me think of something else from her actions. I sometimes think that she sorta have dibs on me. But nah... She knows I have a girlfriend already. And she supports me too. Maybe she just feels bad about leaving me here alone when she played with the others.

We watched Yuri perspire while playing. She really has nice curves too. Sica and I are looking and observing her and the whole friendly match.

“She’s y but dark.” Jessica said and we laughed loudly. How can she say that with an innocent smile? Haha! It’s really funny whenever she insults someone. She is a kind woman so it’s unusual for her to pick on some people. But since my friends (including Sica) and I tease Yuri about her color, I think Jessica is getting used to it.

“HAHA! Yes.” I nodded and laughed along her, with our bodies titling sideways from too much laughter.

After talking randomly, different topics (but mostly about my love life with Tiffany) we saw Yuri walking towards us as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

“You had fun?” I asked her and I felt Jessica leaning her head on my shoulder.

“Yeah! You two should’ve joined.” She said and grabbed a towel from her bag beside me. I looked at her as I shook my head with a faint smile.

“I’m already sweaty. I don’t want to perspire more. I don’t like sports too.” I stated. Yuri turned her eyes to the girl next to me, her eyes asking why Jessica didn’t play with them.

“Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter