Part Three

I'm Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Really? Your father is like that?”

 

“Unfortunately, yeah.” This taller female sitting on my right side sighed after giving me a faint smile.

 

“That just harsh.” I patted her back. “I never knew your father could be that strict! That’s too much!”

 

Yuri and I are talking in the middle of the class, Sociology. It really feels great that your friend opens up to you. It really made me feel that she trusts me. I trust her too. Yuri has the same thinking as me. And when I have some little troubles with Tiffany, I tell her about it.

Among the three of us (me, Jessica and Yuri), this Kwon Yuri knows a lot about love life. Tiffany is my first. First person to have a relationship with me. So I don’t really know much about complications and what to do towards them. Don’t worry, those complications are just on me. Tiff has nothing to do about it. Just sometimes, I get mad at little things about she do or say that I am usually not reacting to. Well whatever. It’s not that serious so it’s fine. I guess it’s only mood swings.

 

“Now what should I do? I can never find that sim card!”

Well, yeah. Dear Yuri lost the sim card of her father when she inserted her own in Sica’s phone. Her own hand phone was already empty battery so she borrowed Miss Kind Jessica’s phone. Yuri’s father doesn’t know that she has a sim of her own. And he doesn’t want her to have one. Let’s just put him as a SUPER OVER PROTECTIVE FATHER.

Perhaps she dropped it when she took money out of her pocket, dropping the sim card on the process.

 

“Hmm...” I massaged my chin while looking blankly to my notebook, thinking of anything to put her out of the hook from her father. “What if you say ‘Dad, I lost your sim because my classmate borrowed mine and put the sim card on my pocket. I lost it when I took money out of my pocket!’? Would that work?”

 

“I don’t know...” She scratched her head with lots of frustrations.

 

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine when you go home. Just use my name if you need to just to pass the needle hole ‘cause of your dear papi~” I slightly laughed.

 

“That’s all for today. You students may go.” Wow. It’s amazing that our professor didn’t notice our talking there. And it’s amazing that we are dismissed early.

Ah~ Finally lunch time!! I’m so hungry. It’s amazing that I don’t get fat. And I never wish to be. So anyway, I think I will have lots of bored time later.

 

My next class will start at five and it’s only 12 o’clock. What should I do to kill time? Should I go home? But I don’t want to... Uggh.. Anyhow, I will think later and eat now.

 

“Sorry guise but you have to eat alone. I still have something to do.” Yuri bumped fist with me and patted Sica’s shoulder as a temporary goodbye.

 

“Again?” I sighed. “Okay...”

 

“See you later, Yuri!” Jessica gave off a sweet smile.

 

                And we ended up going to Sica’s house. It was not my first time to be here. Mr. Jung is a kind dad and treats his daughters like princesses. Jessica’s little sister, Krystal is only about a year younger than her but she’s actually acting more mature compared to my friend.

 

“Daddy~!” Jessica spoke in English, hugging her father tightly. I envy her. Her and family. They’re a happy one. They’re complete, a whole.

Mine was broken a long time ago. I only have my brother with me. But then Tiffany became a part of the family and my brother and I became a part of hers.

 

“Hello Mr. Jung! Hi Krystal!” I looked at their laptop screen and saw Mrs. Jung on skype. “Hi there Mrs. Jung!”

Sica’s family really welcome me. Sometimes I just wanted to stay here.

 

 

“Have you eaten yet?” Mr. Jung asked. “And how’s your brother younger, Ryeowook?”

 

“Still the same. And no, we haven’t eaten yet.” I replied with a grin. Awesome thing to have a family like this.

 

“You can go to Jessi’s room and I’ll call you when food is ready.” Sica’s father stated again.

 

“Let’s go~” This English speaking woman said.

 

“Have fun eonni!” Krystal gave her sister an evil smirk and Jessica tried to smack her down, hiding her face with her messy hair.

 

“We will.” I joined along though I don’t know what’s actually going on. I headed first to my classmate’s room since I already memorized the corners of this house already. When we wait for Yuri from her class, I usually go here wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter