Part One

I'm Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Standing at the school quadrangle, back leaning at the nearest wall with my head moved upwards to look at the sky. Sighing due to boredom and taken by my thoughts, I waited for my late company.

 

“What’s taking her so long?” I looked at my wrist watch, impatient. I hate waiting. I always do. I’m edgy and I like to do things fast. I don’t think before I act most of the time because thinking will just slow me down. And things always go in the way I wanted them to be. So I don’t think too much of taking some serious thinking about stuff.

Oh, how rude of me for not introducing myself.

 

I’m Kim Taeyeon. 19 years existing. Brown haired female with a cute height and face. Black eyed. y built. White complexion. Appealing. Beautiful.
Impatient.

I’ve said that many times now, right? I’m impatient. And I can’t believe that I’m waiting for my classmate to arrive for more than 30 minutes now.

 

If only she’s with me then I wouldn’t be this bored. If she’s here then I wouldn’t notice the time passing by quickly.

 

“Taeng!” Ugh... Finally.

 

I looked at my right, moving my head at the direction of the black school gate and saw a white, blonde female running towards me, wearing a huge yet gentle smile on her face.

 

“Sica! Finally you’re here!” I grinned, hiding my annoyance at here lateness. It was 8:45 am. Our class will start at 9 and I arrived here about 8 am. That was our meeting time. Jeez... I couldn’t believe that I waited that long for her.

 

“Sorry.” She smiled, fixing her glasses and tucked her bangs away.

 

Jung Jessica or Sica for short.

 

She was a shy type of lady. Or should I really call her a lady. From my perspective, she’s still just a little girl. She’s clingy, shy, and her voice is really (always) more like a whisper. A whisper in a high pitched voice. But it suited her persona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter