Chapter 8

Baby Hae to Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8 Eunhyuk pov.

      As soon as we finished feeding Baby Hae, we let him play alone on the floor while we clean the kitchen. Then, Siwon asked, “Yah you’re not hungry? You barely eat anything.”

      I was washing the dishes, “I’ll get something when we’re out.”

      Siwon suddenly takeover the washing, “I’ll finished this, you get Baby Hae ready.”

      I sighed at Siwon’s kindness. I gave him a pat on his shoulder. “Thanks buddy. For everything.” Siwon nodded while smiled tenderly. “Now go!” he push me away with his leg. I frowned at him before going to Baby Hae.

      I went to him. “Hey, come on. Time to have a walk.” I picked him up from the floor and put him on my arm. “We’re going to see the Eiffel Tower.” I carefully placed him on the soft bed before opened his pants to change his diaper. “I know you’re still too young to see it but when you get big, you’ll see that Paris is much more beautiful, especially at night.” Baby Hae only stare at me as I changed him.

      Along these past few days, I’m becoming much more comfortable talking to Baby Hae. Even though he’s a baby, but I can feel that he’s sincere listen to everything I said to him.

      “Oh right!” I suddenly thought after I put Baby Hae’s pant. “Now that I remember, I never show you your Appa’s photo.” Baby Hae has never seen his own father’s face before ever since we took off from Korea. “You must be curious, right?” I looked at Baby Hae as he was his thumbs while staring. I took put my phone and search for a picture of him.

     “Here it is,” I showed him. Baby Hae didn’t react anything just stare at the screen. His small eyes looks like wonders, wondering who I am showing him. “This is your Appa. His name is Donghae, Lee Donghae.” I said to him. “Later, we are going to the tower to find him. So if you happen to see him, just say it, alright?”

      “Say what?” I turned to the door. Siwon was looking at me weirdly and stunned.

      I shook my head, “Nothing,” I lifted Baby Hae. “We’ll be leaving in a minute.”

-Baby Hae to Donghae-

      We all are ready and searched for a taxi to go to the Eiffel Tower. It took about a long minute to get there and along the way, every place passed by was beautiful. And as we arrived, it was most of all, crowded. It’ll be harder to find one person at a place like this. As the taxi stopped, Siwon paid while saying ‘thank you’ before getting off.

       “Wow, Eiffel Tower!” I exclaimed as soon as I saw the figure. Baby Hae too focus on what I was looking. “Hae-ah! It’s pretty, isn’t it?” Baby Hae stared intensively when I asked him. “No?” no respond.

      Siwon stood beside me. “How are we going to find the lost father?”

      I shrugged, “Don’t know.” I pouted, “We should just have a walk while searching. Who knows Donghae’s here.”

      Siwon stuffed his hands in his coat pocket, “You’re so sure that he’s here?”

      I shrugged again, “Don’t know. Just instinct.” I cleared my throat and I took out my winter hat and put it on Baby Hae since its cold. It is too big, it could cover Baby Hae’s whole head but he’s so cute with it on. “Okay, Baby Hae, like I said before. If you spot him, just tell us.” I began walking and Siwon followed.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter