Chapter 2

Baby Hae to Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm sorry about the late update~! Please don't hate me! TT^TT Chapter 2 Eunhyuk pov.

     Finally, I’m on the plane, which is getting ready to aboard to London that early morning. I sat on the seat at the left side near the window. I put the baby at the seat beside me, trying yo put him there comfortably. I sat back and relaxed my body. ‘Finally, I’m going to London.’

     I stared out the window. It’s been long since I remember. I wonder how Donghae is now. I still don’t believe he's doing these stuff with Jessica. What was he thinking.

     Oh, I forgot! I was going to tell my friend at college that I’ll be going to London, just in case. I took out my phone and call him. A few second ringing, he finally pick up. “Hey, what’s up?” he sound sleepy.

     “It’s past 11 and you’re still sleeping?” I asked.

     I heard him yawn, “Yeah,” he paused a while. “Why’d you call?”

     I frowned, “Nothing, I just want to inform you, that I’m going to London now. Don’t know when will be back. I say this just in case.”

     “Are you crazy? Holiday’s over in a week,” he was surprised yet sound still sleepy. “What are you doing there?”

     "Yeah,” I rubbed my forehead. “I have some urgent matter there. I’m going to meet Donghae.”

     Kyuhyun silent, “Oh, Donghae. Huh, that fish! I miss him after he went to that stupid study aboard. Say my ‘hi’ to him for me, okay?”

     I narrowed my eyes at the way he say about Donghae. “Yeah, yeah!”

     “Kyuhyun-ah,” suddenly I heard another voice in the phone calling my friend which wonders me. I looked at my phone and put it back at my ear.

     “Who is that?” I asked Kyuhyun.

     Kyuhyun didn’t reply, “One minute.”

     “Baby, just go to sleep, okay? My friend’s on the phone,” I heard Kyuhyun talked to someone. I was curious who that is.

     The other whined, “But, I want a morning kiss.” What shock me, it’s a guy's voice!

     I almost jolted at my seat, “Okay, I’m hanging up!” I said almost loudly and end the call, feeling totally taken aback of what I heard. I shook my head and calmed down. ‘Eeerr, that is awkward.’

     Suddenly the baby cried, not knowing why. I sighed in disbelief and carried him to my arms. “Hey, calm down. We’ll be boarding soon,” I said to him but he still kept on crying.

     By looking at him, I think he’s still around 12-14 month old, probably. He’s really is a baby. I lifted him to my shoulder, patting his back for comfort. He still won’t stop, “Please stop.”

     “Aannnggaaahhhhh aaanggaaahaaa!”

     “Hey!” a man, wearing a working suit with a tie, who sit at the corner of the seat called. “Keep the baby quiet!”

     I bowed my head a little, “I’m sorry.”

     While trying to comfort the baby, one female air stewardess came beside me. “Sir,” she said. I turned to her while trying to hold the crying baby. “I’m really sorry sir but you’re disturbing the other passengers.”

     I sighed tiredly again and bit my lower lips, feeling like I’m going to cry like the baby. I bowed my head to her, “I’m really sorry.” I tried swinging him left to right, still he won't stop crying.

     “Sir,” she called again. “If you don’t mind, let me try to comfort him,” she opened her arms for me to pass the baby.

     I thought for a while before handing the baby to her. After the stewardess lifted him on her arms, the baby stopped crying which caught me in a surprised. The stewardess easily talks and communicates with the baby playfully which makes the baby smile shyly. This is the first time I seen him smile, so sweet.

     “Wow, he’s a lot calmer now. Thank you,” I said to her and felt grateful.

     She smiled in return, “No problem, sir. I know how babies react when they’re edgy.” She turned back to the baby and smiled at the baby.

     I nodded, “You seem to like baby, huh?” I asked.

    The stewardess smiled, “I have two kids at home.”

     I arched my eyebrows, “Oh.”

     “You have such beautiful son. You're very lucky,” the stewardess compliment. I got surprised with widen eyes.

     “Oh he’s not my son,” I said quickly while waving my hands. She looked at me in confused. “He’s uh- my-,” I scratched my head, “He’s my nephew. Um, my brother’s son,” I had to say that, because if they knew I was bringing a child of my own best friend, surely anyone will think it’s weird.

     The stewardess nodded understandingly, “Well, your brother must be proud to have such a beautiful angel like him.” Then, she continue playing with the baby.

     I lay back against my seat and sighed. “I hope so,” I whispered.

-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter