Chapter 3

Baby Hae to Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3 Eunhyuk pov.

     “Aannnggaa Aannnggaaahhhhh Aannnggaa!”

     It's so weird. I was sleeping peacefully after yesterday’s weird incident. In my dream, I was caring a baby from Korea all the way to London. Then, I heard a baby cried. It must be a dream- no I guess it’s just a bad dream.

     “Aaggaa- Aannnggaaa Aaaa!”

     There it is again. Who is that, crying? I want to sleep more. I just want to rest a little more-

     “AAAHHH!”

     I sat up quickly and looked around, surprised. I was in an unfamiliar room and unknowingly, sitting on the floor beside the bed. Guess I've must have fallen off. And I think I have a bad dream.

     “Aannnggga- aaaahhha- aaahhh!” I suddenly heard the baby cry again.

     I widened my eyes, thoughtless and let out a bitter sighed. “It’s not a dream!” I muttered and laid myself fully on the floor. I whined while rolling myself, side to side. Suddenly, the cried stopped. I sighed, tried to relax if I could. It's still early outside and I'm too lazy to got up.

     Later, I heard the door of the room opened. I just closed my eyes, not bothering whoever’s opening it. “Someone fell from the wrong side of the bed early in the morning,” I heard Boa laughed.

     I closed my face with my hands, “What’s wrong with the baby?” I asked a little concerned.

     “Just the usually wake up call,” she said. “He must be hungry. Come on! Wake up and make my pancakes.”

     I groaned more, “I’m still ache all over! I need to sleep,” I mumbled.

    “No excuse! Get you up and start cooking!” she walked to me and grabbed my hands, trying to lift me up from the floor. “Come on! It’s going to be a big day for you in London.”

     I refused to get up. “Don’t want to!” I said and rolled myself away from her. Then, I felt a finger poking at my side hip. “AH! YAH! AHH!” I shouted while laughing. I can't handle the tickle. “Stop that!”

     “Still not getting up?” Boa asked.

-Baby Hae to Donghae-

     In the end, I woke up and cooked pancakes at the kitchen. Boa came in while carrying the baby. “Yah, say hi to uncle Eunhyuk!” Boa said childishly at the baby. 

     I looked at them. She grabbed the baby’s small hand and waved it at me. “Helloooo!” Boa imitated in a deep man voice instead of baby voice.

     However, the baby has no expression when he looks at me, just stared blankly. “I think he doesn’t like me,” I muttered, continued cooking.

     “Nonsense, I think he does. It’s just the problem here is 'you',” Boa put the baby on her lap after she sat down. “Isn’t uncle Eunhyuk just grumpy?” she imitated again in that deep man voice of hers, which made me stared irritatingly.

     But, the baby bounced a little, smiled happily at her funny voice. “Aigoo, you’re so cute, Baby Hae!”

     I glance, “Baby Hae?” I asked.

     “Well, that is what I going to call him for now,” she said to me and looked at the baby. “He’s still haven’t given a name yet, right? So I just stick with baby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter