Chapter 7

Baby Hae to Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7 Eunhyuk pov.

      As soon as we reached a small supermarket near the hotel, Siwon grabbed the cart and followed me while I was carrying Baby Hae. We searched for the stuff that was on the list and Siwon kindly helped me by putting them in the cart while I’m taking care of Baby Hae, who has been so silent. I wonder why.

      Then, I know when I spot Siwon, who have been keeping his eyes all on Baby Hae ever since we entered the supermarket, “You know, staring only makes him anxious.” I chuckled.

      “Oh is it? haha,” he laughed. “He’s so cute. Yah, you’re not tired carrying him all the time?” Siwon suddenly asked.

      “Ah, you’ll never know how tiring it is,” I replied while searching. “Carrying him at first is okay. But after hours I feel like carrying a 25kg weight.”

      Siwon laughed at my joke, “How old is he?”

      I stared at Baby Hae first before replying, “Not sure. I think he’s one and a half years old.”

      “Wah, daebak,” Siwon praised. “That means he can walk.”

      “No. he couldn’t.” I shook my head.

      Siwon blinked, “But I heard babies after they’re turn 1-years-old, they’re can finally walk.”

      I looked at Siwon with narrowing eyes, “Jinja?” I looked at Baby Hae again. “I usually let him play by himself whenever I bath or cook, he’s still crawling though.”

      “Then that means, we have to help him then.” Siwon said.

      I stopped from walking, “We?” Siwon nodded.

      “Hey, I’m willing to help.” He elbowed me.

      I smiled at him. Siwon is such a nice person, he would give up his vacation time, helping me taking care of Baby Hae and I’m glad of him, “Thanks.” Then we continue searching for stuff.

      “Okay, that should be enough,” I said. “I think we’re done. Let’s pay.” Siwon pushed the cart to the casher and I followed him. While waiting at the casher, I glance at Siwon and caught him staring at Baby Hae again. I laughed at his expression. “Yah, why you kept staring at him?” he laughed when I caught him. “You know you’re only scaring him?”

      Siwon smiled, still looking at Baby Hae, “He’s really cute.” Baby Hae was biting my scarf, which is making him more cutter.

      “You want to try carrying him?” I asked.

      “Oh is it okay?” he asked and I nodded. “He won’t cry, right?”

      “I’m sure he won’t.”

       Siwon narrowed his eyebrows, “You sure?” I just nodded, giving him a promising smile.

      As soon as I handed Baby Hae to Siwon, Baby Hae whimpered while tilting his body to me. I stretched my arms, feeling sore from carrying Baby Hae for too long. Meanwhile, Siwon tried to ease him because Baby Hae feel unfamiliar until in the end, he cried. “Ahahaha aaaaahhhhhhhh.”

      “Ahhh, I know he cry,” Siwon groaned.

      I sighed in grief, “You need to get closer to him first. Then, he’ll like you,” I said to Siwon.

      “Has he done this to you?”

      “Yeah, that’s why he’s only stick with Boa.Wait, hold him. I have to pay first.” Then again, in France, the language is more complicated that English. I was having a hard time communicating with the casher.

      Baby Hae become more uncomfortable in Siwon’s embrace, while Siwon’s having a hard time dealing with him. Next, the store become loud by Baby Hae’s cries.

-Baby Hae to Donghae- -Few minutes later-

      “Aaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaa!” Baby Hae still crying after we left the store. After I paid, I immediately grabbed him and calm him down. But, he just won’t stop somehow.

      Siwon walked besides me, looking at me and Baby Hae while carrying all the groceries. I sighed deeply, comforting Baby Hae. “Yah, stop crying, okay? I’m already with you now,” I mumbled. But he kept on crying. “Uncle Siwon is a meanie person, right?”

      “Hey,” he frowned. I laughed at him. Later, Baby Hae’s cries turned into small sobs. “You went through this a lot, huh? You’re a tough guy, taking good care of him even though he’s your friend’s son,” he patted my back. “I hope his dad is strong enough to handle him. Like you.”

      “That’s what I’m worried,” I said.

      Siwon confused, “About what?”

      I kept thinking to myself, “I’m still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter