Chapter 6

Baby Hae to Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6 Eunhyuk pov.

     The next morning, I woke up, surprised by Baby Hae’s cry. I rubbed my eyes and looked beside me. Baby Hae’s tears already came out and it continuously poured. I took a glance at my phone, it was 2.00 am early.

     I tiredly stood up with a sleepy groaned before grabbing Baby Hae, swinging him back and forth. It was still early, I can feel my eyes feeling a bit heavy, almost going back to sleep while standing. I tried to calm Baby Hae but he kept on crying of something.

     “Yah, why are you crying so early in the morning?” I sighed. “What’s wrong? Mmm?” I asked. He sobbed in my arms. 'Is he’s hungry?'

     I breathed, “Okay, Hyung give you milk.”

     I went to the kitchen and grabbed his bottle from the refrigerator that was already made last night. Baby Hae was about to cry again so I quickly gave him his bottle of milk. As soon as he held it, he stayed silent and shove it into his tiny mouth.

     “Hah, you woke Hyung up just for that? Aigoo~ I feel like the room was shaking when you cried,” I said sleepily. I walked back to the bedroom and laid him on the soft bed instead of the floor. Baby Hae remained quiet and enjoying his early morning breakfast. I sat there beside him with drowsy eyes, waiting till he finished his drink.

     But, my eyes feel heavier than earlier. “Hyung’s going back to sleep,” I muttered before lying beside Baby Hae and put my left arms on him. “Just finish your milk, okay? Then sleep again.”

     Not long enough, Baby Hae finished his drink and started to move. He turned himself to my face and began to touch it. I ignored it and just let him do whatever he wants. Baby Hae suddenly slapped lightly on my cheek with his tiny hand to wake me up. “Sleep Hae,” I muffled. As if Baby Hae think I pay no attention to him, he cried.

    “Aaaahhhahhahaah aaahhhhh,” I opened my eyes before slowly sitting up.

     I let out a huge sighed and stared at crying Baby Hae. “What’s wrong?” I paused. “You already got your milk.” I spoke softly.

     Then, Baby Hae crawled up to my lap slowly while crying.

     Seeing him crying like that, makes me feel guilty. I never felt like this before. Taking care of a baby is something that I’m not ready for to do. Everything that happens was so sudden. Baby Hae was innocent and young and I think he needs to be loved. I can see he had never been loved by his mother when she gave Baby Hae to me at the dorm. He felt like he was thrown away. I feel pity of him.

     I lifted him up to my arms and hugged him. “Hyung’s sorry. Hyung was so harsh on you,” I said softly with caring words, “Sorry.”

     Surprisingly, Baby Hae was quiet. He has gotten used to bewith me now, and I’m happy for that. Unknowingly, I smiled and hugged him more.

-Baby Hae to Donghae-

     “Make sure you buy the right rice cereal porridge, okay?” Boa said in the phone. I’m calling her because I need to know what I should buy for Baby Hae.

     I wrote down on a piece of paper. “Okay. What else?”

     Boa hummed, “Mmm… ah, you should buy fresh fruits too, like banana. It’s good for the baby’s digestion.”

     “Banana?” I blinked and wrote it down. “How should I feed him with that?” I whispered. “Um, should I let him eats it raw?” I asked Boa.

     “No, no, you need to mash it, stupid. You peel the banana peel first. Take out the banana string of both ends and use a spoon or fork to mash it. Then you feed him,” she explained. I sneered and immediately wrote down.

     “Mash it…,”I sighed. “Wah, mashing down a banana sounds tough,” I mumbled.

     Boa laughed, “It’s not hard as you think. So how’s the searching? Have a better place to start yet?” I sighed.

     “Don’t know. Paris is not an easy place to find one person, well especially for someone who takes care of one baby. I don’t think I can handle by myself. School holiday will be over soon. I’m not sure I have enough time,” I said, slightly pulled my head out from the kitchen to check on Baby Hae at the master’s bedroom. He was playing well by his own.

     “I understand. Taking a baby here and there is kind of bumpy, right? I hope someone can help you,” Boa said.

     “Yeah, what about you? Do you think you can help?” I paused, “If you’re free from your schedule, you can book a ticket to France and help me with the babysitting. I really can’t handle myself,” I pleaded at her.

     Boa whimpered at the phone. “Ohh, I wish I could. But,” she sighed. “You know I can’t. I’m going to Korea back for my solo concert. Then, I’ll continue on to Japan.”

     I hummed, understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter