Chapter 11

Baby Hae to Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

Eunhyuk pov.

     As soon as I woke up, I checked the time on my phone. “God, I need to make Baby Hae’s milk.” But before I could stand up, I looked around. Siwon and Baby Hae were not here.

     I went out from the room and immediately caught Siwon feeding Baby Hae at the living room while watching TV.

     “Hey, afternoon,” Siwon spoke up when he noticed me. “Uncle Hyukkie finally up~!” Siwon happily cheered with Baby Hae.

     “Kyaaa,” Baby Hae squealed and clapped his tiny hands in excitement.

     I exhaled gladly, thinking that I missed feeding Baby Hae. “Hey,” I went to them. “Biane, Baby Hae. Hyung overslept,” I his cheeks. He squealed again.

     “You overslept indeed. You must be hungry, right?” Siwon gave me Baby Hae and his food, insisting me to continue feeding him.

      “Yeah, I can’t believe it’s already noon. I immediately knocked out after coming home last night. And to think about it, I didn’t hear Baby Hae cried today like he usually did,” I turned to Siwon at the kitchen.  

     Siwon shrugged. “He was already awake before I did. It was surprisingly strange, but surprising,” Siwon went back with a bowl of cereal and milk and placed it on the table in front of the TV.

     "Thanks,” I said while feeding Baby Hae.

     "So, tell me about last night. What happen? How did he manage it?” Siwon asked, which reminded me about yesterday.

     ‘Donghae…’ I totally forget about meeting him today.

     I quickly checked my phone again. I have messages and it’s all from Boa and some from Kyuhyun but none from Donghae, even though I remembered giving him my number.

     Maybe, he really meant of everything he had said last night.

     Siwon stared at me since I was quiet. “Hyuk…?”

     I sighed deeply, “He never wants to come.”

-Baby Hae to Donghae- Donghae pov.

     I went to the bathroom and washed my face with warm water to cool down.

     “Aahhhh,” I took a look at my face. “Damn,” I groaned, brushing my hair, frustrated and headache.

     After I wiped my face with a towel, I looked again at my reflection. My skin turned pale and there’s a huge dark circles under my eyes. I don’t sleep very well last night.

     “Last night was ed up, damn it!” I mumbled.

     I took a quick shower with hot water and straight away went to bed, because my headache’s getting worse than before. I massaged my forehead. Then, I suddenly remember.

Flashback,

     "Aigoo, my Donghae’s so good at massage,” I smiled at my appa. Now, I’m massaging my shoulder when he complained that his shoulder hurt.

     He got ill when I was 9 and he had to stay in the hospital to go for his treatment.

     “How you feel, Appa?” I asked happily, while massaging him.

     “It feels much nicer. Thank you,” Appa said and sighed. “When you’re older Hae, get married and have kids, ask them to massage you like this too, okay?

     Got confused, I asked, “Why Appa?”

     “So that Donghae will not have body ache like Appa’s.” My appa said to me with a smile.

     “Arraso, Appa,” I said.

     "Having a child is a great bless from god. No matter what circumstances you’re having one day,” Appa muttered softly and put his warm hand on mine at his shoulder. “Remember that, Hae.”

End of flashback,

     That time, I was too small to understand what he meant by his words.

     Everything came so unexpectedly yet somehow I can feel that what Eunhyuk had said to me last night were real and true.

     What happened between Jessica and me made me frustrated. Whenever I thought about her made me even more frustrated. But, I’m not like her. I don’t want to be like her. I don’t want to be bad person to my best friend. I don’t want to lose him.

     I- I love him.

     I suddenly sat up from the bed. “Yeah… I love him.” I paused. Then, I look the time. “And I better meet him.”

-Baby Hae to Donghae-

      I went in to the hotel and go straight to the counter. “Excuse me,” I politely said. “I want to ask which floor is this room number is.” I asked the receptionist. Before she answered, someone interrupt me.

      “Donghae?” the guy recognized me. I lifted up and saw this tall person. “You came,” he said as if he didn’t believe what he saying.

      I couldn’t remember where I’ve seen his face. Then, it hit me. “You were there last night with Eunhyuk.”

     "Yes I am, I’m Siwon,” he let out a happy smile. He was the one with Eunhyuk last night at the Eiffel tower. Somehow, I feel jealous when I saw him with Eunhyuk.

     Wait a second! This is Eunhyuk’s hotel and he just came out. Could it be he’s visiting him and the baby? Or is he staying with him?

     "You’re late, you know?”

     I looked at him, “What do you mean?”

     Siwon sighed heavily, “He already left the hotel.”

     I was surprised. “What?”

-Baby Hae to Donghae- Eunhyuk pov.

     I sighed for the fifth time, knowing that my flight was delayed for another hour.

     “Aaahaaaa,” Baby Hae whined with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter