Round The Bend

Hyukjae's warning came too late.

The moment Donghae stood to leave, a dark shadow blocked the doorway. It was blackened, foggy and had the consistency of dense smoke, but the most terrifying aspect of the figure, was the two pits of burning coals that glowed like fire.

Kyuhyun choked and Sungmin let out a strangled scream, as the thing smiled; shark teeth wouldn't begin to describe the horror.

Donghae skittered backwards, feeling Hyukjae's solid arm catch him around the waist. As he glanced up, Donghae realised that Hyukjae was slowly but surely becoming more and more real; solid, whatever you would want to call it.

The rage was rolling off Hyukjae in tangible waves, scaring Donghae more than the dark shadow, because the blue haired boy had a tendency to be an idiot (if previous experiences were anything to go by), when pissed off.

Then, the thing spoke.

"Now now Hyukjae, you wouldn't want to ruin your good looks, would you?"

Hyukjae snarled, holding Donghae against him tighter and keeping as much distance between them and the figure as possible.

Sungmin shrieked as he was knocked backwards by an invisible force, hitting the drywall with a thud and falling to the floor in a heap. Kyuhyun scrambled forward to help, only to stop dead when Sungmin picked himself up; his eyes were bright and terrified, his body moving with a mind of its own.

Falling back onto his behind, Kyuhyun tried desperately to get away, but Sungmin was too quick, on top of him before he could move an inch and his pale hands were wrapping around Kyuhyun's neck.

"Sungmin," Kyuhyun cried desperately, "Stop! What are you doing?"

"I don't know!" Sungmin wailed, feeling his hands tighten around his boyfriend's neck and tears streamed down his face, "I can't control myself!"

The more pressure Sungmin exuded, the paler and more lifeless Kyuhyun became, before Donghae finally snapped and screeched, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

Kyuhyun choked something as the pressure of Sungmin's hands let up, gulping in deep breaths of air as Donghae glared menacingly (or as much as he could, the thing was terrifying) at the shadow.

"It is quite simple, my dear Lee Donghae." the shadow chuckled gleefully, "I want you dead. Gone. Six feet under. Non-existent."

Donghae's voice wobbled, "W-why me?"

The shadow swirled for a while, before finally settling into the shape of a man.

"Do you know who I am, Donghae?"

He had black hair - shaggy in all the right places, piercing dark eyes, high cheekbones, sharp jaw and a proud stance that could leave any king for dead.

Donghae shook his head.

"I am Siwon, Donghae." the man said, "You'd probably know me as," he paused for (a supposedly) dramatic effect.

"Lucifer."

 

 



I know, I know.

But Raine, it's so short!

I APOLOGISE MY READERS. But this is coming to an end very soon and then I'll be going through an editing like crazy, because the deadline is in 11 days o.o

I may, very possibly, make a sequel, if I feel like it.

xx Raine.