Round The Bend

1 subs! /sobs with happiness/ I seriously love you guys and thank you so much for your support for this story! I hope you enjoy the chapter even though it's short and crappy ㅠㅠ



"Kangta!"

"BoA!"

The doors to the Guardian's Hall were thrown open, the action causing the great panels of wood to slam into the stone walls with a deafening crack. The room's occupants stood quickly, surprise and concern written over their faces.

"Hyukjae?" The woman, BoA, said, "Leeteuk? What's happening?"

"We... Need... Help!" Hyukjae panted, bracing his hands on his knees as he fought to regain his breath.

Leeteuk stepped forward, a hand on Hyukjae's back supportively, "Ryeowook has Donghae."

"Taemin!" Kangta snapped his fingers and a blonde teen appeared at his elbow, "Get the council. This is serious."

The boy nodded once and was gone.

.:~*~:.

Sungmin and Donghae sat at Kyuhyun's kitchen table, the gamer twirling his chopsticks in one hand and casting a resentful glare over the cousins every once in a while.

"Look," Sungmin spat, after getting Kyuhyun's stink eye one time too many, "We already explained everything and apologised for not telling you sooner, what else do you want?!"

Throwing down his chopsticks, Sungmin slouched in his chair, arms crossed and lips pouting. Donghae tried to fight back a smile as he lowered his head, giving his all not to burst out laughing at the fueding couple.

Of course, he failed miserably and was on the receiving end of Sungmin's glare.

"I'm sorry," Donghae managed, "But it's just funny seeing you so worked up. You just told him we can see ghosts. Do you really expect him to just take it and accept it?"

Sungmin made a face and conceded that it sounded a bit weird when he wasn't the one saying it. His nose scrunched as Kyuhyun made some arrogant noise in the back of his throat before nearly falling out of his chair at the sudden loud crack.

Sungmin and Donghae barely flinched, having become quite used to it when Ryewook appeared randomly. Only it wasn't Ryeowook that appeared in Sungmin's kitchen.

It was Hyukjae.

And this time, Kyuhyun could see him too.

"Hyukkie! Where have you been? Why didn't you cont-"

"Donghae." Hyukjae cut through Donghae's rant with a low and serious voice, "You need to leave town. Ryeowook was never meant to be here. The guardian council is meeting as we speak, but you're in deeper danger the longer you stay."

Donghae and Sungmin both visibly shuddered, the dangerous warning tone made the air in the kitchen stale and with burning chocolate eyes on him, Donghae didn't have the will to fight.

"Okay."