Author's Note

Sharing Is Caring

Not an update! Please forgive this terrible author-nim once more! I haven't updated in centuries or at least it feels like it. I'm sorry! Last month I lost my favorite uncle to two types of cancer so I was very distraught and not in the mood to write for a while. My aunt is blind and since my uncle could no longer take care of her my mom and I spent a lot of time with her to care for her and try to help her adjust. Then the holdiays came and I had to work more. The day after Christmas I was going to write a chapter and post it the next day as a late Christmas present, but then I came down with the flu. Now I am feeling better and hope to have one or two chapters up within the week. Also, to be honest I was having some really bad SeBaekHan feels and was desperate for a fic of them whether I had to write myself or not so I rushed into it with no real plot. I even came up with possible sequels, but I can't figure out how I want to this story to go and end. So, I'm going to ask you to vote for who you want to Baek to end up with and you can message me possible ideas for the story to help give me inspiration if you want! Forgive me again for my terrible inability to update properly! Part of my new years resolution will be to update at least a week or two apart unless of an emergency! 

Thank you for your patience and reading and loving my story!

 

Also Happy Holidays!!!

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

But on another note Exo Showtime episodes 4&5 have given me so many Baekhyun related feels! I need to vent and share them with someone!!

EP 4

The way Baekhyun announced Sehun as the person he got for secret santa!

tumblr_my24xiZskR1r3xllho1_250.gif

The way he said bubble!!1 It was the cutest!!!!

How SeBaek clinged to each other~!!!!!

tumblr_my30233QLS1r1cpnxo1_250.gif

Like who is the hyung and who is the maknae???!!@! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadsjgakfgal

OMG the BaekChen gift exchange!!!AHHHH i don;t know where to start! But I'll find somewhere!

Like Baekhyun choking on th bubble tea and chen's face when he found out he got Baek is just like great,this kid -_-

tumblr_my2vaf77LU1r10pybo2_250.gif

and for good reason too chen chen for g00ooood reason

Like a selca for Krismas are you serious Byun??? Even SeKai did better! (jk I love cheapskate SeBaeKai)

From the previews I thought the box was either going to be empty or had his picture and I was right! I know my ultimate bias so well! Like for real Baek and the sassy way he announced it was his pic! and the cuddling and the message = me dying!!!

tumblr_my2vaf77LU1r10pybo6_250.gif

tumblr_my2vaf77LU1r10pybo8_250.gif

tumblr_my2vaf77LU1r10pybo10_250.gif

But look at Chen's smile doe. You know you liked it chen~!!!!!

KrisBaek arm wrestling!!! and if you ask me (a delulu KrisBaek shipper) Kris was jelly of all the love Byun was recieving and wanted to get that gift himself so he could take it literally!! For real tho I just love KrisBaek so much! I stop being delulu now! Okei!

tumblr_my2q33r0OC1rhr7fbo2_250.gif

Dat hand tho Jondae~!!

BaekChen cuddles aashsdkagefaleWOWHOWCUTTE!!

tumblr_my5telNJ7g1rvazeyo2_250.gif

EP 5

Baek mocking Suho's grand entrance in the begining!!!

Cutie Baek explaining a campfire to cutie Lay!!

tumblr_myk4xyQX3K1sabas2o1_500.gif tumblr_myk4xyQX3K1sabas2o2_r1_500.gif

Lay's obsession with Baek's grandma's house (I crave BaekLay!!!)

Kai subtly playing with Baek's hood while they sat next to each other on the couch!!

EXO K being fun idiots in the van!!!! 

Exo pretending to be sasaengs!!!

Baek trying to jack money from Chen right in front of him and then questioning how Chen knew when he came after him a minute later and then Chen kicking him for revenge!!!!

Baekhyun rushing to help Kai undress *waggles eyebrows* but for real so cute yet y for me at the same time like I know Kai was raising his hands behind his head and ruffling his hair out of frustration as Baek undressed him but it made my mind wander!!!!!

tumblr_myi5ssAkad1t6t8bgo1_250.gif tumblr_myi5ssAkad1t6t8bgo2_250.gif

what is quality???????

OMMMMGG and BaekSoo evil masterminds ganging up on Grandpa Suho! Like I can't!!*too lazy too copy gifs of the whole thing sorry*

And I'll end it here with some Dumbhyun!!!!

tumblr_myill3YvLz1rvazeyo8_500.gif