Chapter 4

Sharing Is Caring

A/N: Since I haven’t updated in a while and I ended up giving some angst, I decided to go ahead and write chapter 4. Hopefully you will find this cute and it will make up for the last chapter.

Sehun, Luhan, and Baekhyun are currently sprawled across Baekhyun’s floor. Baekhyun is laying on his stomach next to his bed with his face propped on his elbows, feet gently kicking at the side of his bed, peering down at his Maths book. Luhan is laying to his left, his position identical, with his left leg crossed over Baekhyun’s right, swaying back and forth. Luhan switches his Chemistry book with his English 2 book. Sehun is on his back with his head resting on Baekhyun’s back, Maths book propped up against his right leg that’s folded across his bent left leg. The three have been studying nonstop at his house for the past two weeks. End of the semester finals are next week and they really need to study. It also may or may not be the only way Baekhyun’s parents allowed the three to see each other.

Luhan is starting to get cramps from being in the same position, and his head hurts from trying to cram so much complicated information into it in such a short time. Luhan really hopes they can take a break soon. He can tell the other two do also from the looks on their faces. As if Mrs. Byun can sense their need for a break, she comes through the door with tea and sandwiches. She nearly trips on one of the many text books carelessly thrown about on her way to set the tray on the table by Baekhyun’s bed. The three apologize, Sehun and Luhan profusely. Mrs. Byun just waves them off saying it fine, just eat and then worry about studying not her. Of course Luhan and Sehun are going to worry about her; she could be their future mother-in-law. Okay, now their getting way ahead of themselves. They erase the though from their mind for now. How are they going to explain their feelings to Mr. and Mrs. Byun if they can’t even explain them to Baekhyun? Plus they are probably expecting a daughter-in-law, not two son-in-laws. Luhan doesn’t think they’d mind too much though, they seem to adore him and his brother quite a lot.

As soon as Mrs. Byun leaves the room, the three of them grab a sandwich and tea. Baekhyun finds the television remote and turns it on to that one cheesy Korean drama they love. They shift to whatever position they find comfortable at the moment, which unsurprisingly involves the two brothers touching Baekhyun somehow. They watch the show in a comfortable silence, occasionally chattering about it.

An hour and a half later Mrs. Byun yells up the stairs that break time is over. The three boys let out a chorus of groans and go back to their previous positions, flipping to the pages they left off on.

“Lulu hyung?” Baekhyun turns his head to face Luhan.

“Yes Baekkie?”

“Can you help me with these problems? I’ve been trying to figure them out for an hour, but I just can’t figure them out,” Baekhyun pouts cutely.

“Of course, Baekkie,” Luhan would help him no matter what, but the adorable pout definitely helps.

Baekhyun brightens visibly scooting closer to Luhan, getting so close, he’s practically on top of him. If either of them turns it could end very badly, or perfectly right. As Baekhyun’s scent invades his senses, he contemplates turning his head to the left with hopes of the result being perfectly right. His mind is made up for him when Baekhyun puts his text book over Luhan’s, informing him of the trouble he’s having. Luhan mentally clutches his heart in relief and pouts at the same time. If he had gone through with it, the situation would not have been good with Sehun here. At the thought of his little brother, Luhan glances over at him. He is now sitting up cross-legged, book forgotten in his lap, and his eyes boring holes into their heads. Luhan tries to ignore the gaze and help Baekhyun.

After ten minutes, Luhan had managed to find a method Baekhyun could understand to solve the problems. Luhan is proud of himself for being able to concentrate with the boy so close to him. Luhan is in the middle of mentally praising himself, when he feels a pair of lips press to the corner of his mouth briefly. His snaps to the left so fast he feels like he gave himself whiplash.

“Thank you Lulu hyung, you’re so smart!” Baekhyun praises, eyes formed into crescents, mouth pulled upwards revealing perfect teeth and sharp canines, pink dusting his cheeks.

Beautiful. Luhan thinks. His heart beats so hard and loud in his chest, it hurts.

He almost breaks and reaches to grab the back of Baekhyun’s head to capture his lips when Sehun clears his throat and tugs Baekhyun up, asking for his help with a math problem he doesn’t even need help with.

“Baekhyunnie hyung,” Sehun whines. “I can’t figure out this problem. Help me please!”

“Okay, Sehunnie!”

Luhan flails and lays flat on the floor, hands clutching his still racing heart.

Five minutes later his heart calms to its normal pace. Sitting up he sees Baekhyun sitting in Sehun’s lap, book in his hands with Sehuns arms tight around him, chin resting on his shoulder. Luhan decides he doesn’t like the picture he sees at the moment, and tries to think of a way to get Baekhyun’s attention back on him when…

“Baek! Bacon! Byun Baek!” Yells an obnoxious and deep voice from downstairs. Seconds later a giant comes through the door.

“Park Chanyeol! The hell are you doing here?” Asks Sehun, when Chanyeol picks up Baekhyun bridal style and dumps him on the bed, climbing on right after him, proceeding to attempt to cuddle the life out of him.

“Yeollie, What are you-” Baekhyun attempts to nicely ask Chanyeol the question Sehun asked moments ago.

“Shh don’t talk.” Chanyeol continues to harass his cute best friend, oblivious to the two jealous and fuming boys on the floor.

 

“PARK CHANYEOL!”  

 

 

A/N: Thanks for reading lovely subscribers and readers. Hope it was okay! :)