Chapter 1

Sharing Is Caring

Ask anyone at Seoul High who Oh Sehun and Luhan are and they could tell you. Standing out from the crowd has never been a problem for the handsome duo, but standing out from each other has. The two look like twins when next to each other, and they’re always next to each other, practically joined at the hip. This leads to countless remarks from their friends about being Siamese twins, but they don’t let it get to each other. At least, Luhan thought they didn’t until he finds himself face to face with a green haired Sehun.

Green. Really? Green, Oh Sehun.

“Um,” Luhan starts to say, “So, why exactly is your hair the color of the front lawn?”

“Luhannnn!” Sehun whines. “Help me! It wasn’t supposed to turn out like this! I didn’t want green hair at all!”

Luhan stops mentally judging Sehun as hard for his hair’s current state upon hearing it was an accident, but he still can’t help but wonder why he would want to dye his hair in the first place.

“Why were you trying to dye your hair in the first place?”

“Well, it’s just,” he hesitates. Luhan uses their strange twin like connection that allows the two to communicate with their eyes, sending Sehun a message that says: It’s ok and you can tell me anything. Sehun takes a deep breath before continuing. It’s not like what he’s about to say is a big deal, but he doesn’t want to hurt or make his brother feel guilty, it’s not his fault. “It’s just now that were in high school together everyone except our friends see me as Oh Luhan’s little brother or twin, not Oh Sehun. Don’t think I’m blaming you for it because I’m not. It’s not your fault that you’re popular, smart, and kind. You’re the person I aspire to be most like and I hope you never change. Anyway, the answer question is I did it because I want to have a way to stand out from you so that I can be Oh Sehun, not Oh Luhan’s little brother.”

Luhan feels conflicted at his brother’s confession, but he tries not to let it show. He feels sad that his brother is stuck in his shadow at school. He also feels happy and proud that his brother thinks so highly of him. He doesn’t understand why the kids at school can’t see Sehun as Sehun, he’s just as bright as he is if not more and though he may come off as a bratty to some he’s really caring. So, he tells him that, making sure to leave out the bratty part because it he knows that’s the only thing Sehun would hear.

Sehun bear hugs Luhan as a thanks and turns to the full body mirror in his room.

His face contorts back into the horrified one he sported when Luhan first walked into his room.

“Please, Please help me fix this! I can’t go to school tomorrow like this!” Sehun pleads giving him his best puppy dog eyes.

Luhan tried to bite back the laugh that bubbles up in the back of his throat everytime he sees his brother doing aegyo. It should be cute, but for some reason it makes him laugh. He can never put his finger on what it is, but he’s sure that his hair color was part of the reason this time.

“Okay, Okay! I’ll help you now please stop!” Before I die of laughter. Luhan leaves that part out though. He doesn’t feel getting hit or waking up with green hair. “I’ll take you to the salon that Key works at. He’ll be able to fix it no problem.”

“How am I gonna get past mom and dad!? If they see me they’ll never let me dye my hair again.” Sehun cries out dramatically.

With good reason Luhan thinks in his head.

“Just wear a hat and walk quickly to the car. I’ll do the talking.”

“Thanks so much bro.”

Luhan opened his mouth to acknowledge his thanks when Sehun slid the black cap onto his hair. Turns out he was getting hit today.

“Sehun why is there seaweed poking out of your cap?”

Luhan can’t stop his laughter this time as he watches Sehun panic fingers frantically searching for seaweed. He’s about to walk back to the mirror to check for it when he freezes, realization sweeping across his features.

“Luhan!”

Thump

“Ow!”

“HA!”

“You know I don’t have to take you! And honestly why would there be seaweed in your hat? What do you do when no one’s around Oh Sehun?”

“Shut up!.... Nothing….I’m sorry!”

“Fine. Let’s go!”

A/N: So that's chapter 1. Hope you liked it and look forward to more! Thank you for reading!