Chapter 2

Sharing Is Caring

Sehun couldn’t be happier that he decided to dye his hair, well more like let Key fix his mess. That man is a miracle worker. All morning he had been receiving complements on his new blonde hair. Sehun never thought he would look good with blonde hair, but he must say he looks fabulous. People other than his friends are actually calling him by his name, and he managed to get his own fan club started. It’s nowhere near the size of Luhan’s of course, but it’s a start.

The only thing that could bring his mood down was if there was no more bubble tea at the cafeteria. It was a very popular beverage among the students in Seoul High, and the school never bought enough, so sometimes it’s gone by the end of the week.

Across the cafeteria he sees there is one bubble tea left. He makes a mad dash for it, not even bothering to get his food first. He knows people are staring, but he could care less. A Sehun without bubble tea is an unhappy Sehun. He reaches his hand out for the bubble tea just as another hand does too. Looking up to the owner of the hand, he finds himself looking at Luhan. He’s kind of relieved because it’s Luhan so he’ll end up getting it, but he’s sad too because now he’ll have to share.

“Share?” Luhan asks with his puppy eyes.

Curse his brother and his cute baby face.

“Fine.” Sehun agrees.

Sharing with Luhan is nothing new to Sehun. They’ve been sharing since he can remember. They shared toys when they were younger, and now they share movies, video games, clothes, food, and even friends. Bottom line is they share pretty much everything.

Luhan takes their bubble tea and his lunch and heads to their table. Sehun goes as quickly as possible through the lunch line. He needs to get to the table to make sure Luhan doesn’t drink too much of their tea. As he sits down between Luhan and his best friend Kim Jongin, he takes the bubble tea from Luhan taking a massive gulp, which earns him a smack to the back of the head and a ‘slow down’ from Luhan.

He converses with Jongin while Luhan does the same with his best friend Kim Minseok. Jongin has been his best friend since they were nine. They met through a dance class they both took. Sehun doesn’t take dance classes anymore, but Jongin teaches them. He’s a fantastic dancer, and Sehun can wouldn’t be surprised if by time he gets out of high school he’s know across the world for it, or he owns his own dance studio. He can even see him becoming an idol. For now though Jongin competes by the name Kai at the teen club in the city that him and his friends frequent. Occasionally, he gets Sehun to join him saying that he’s a fantastic dancer himself and that he should try to for a career in dance with him. Sehun knows he’s not a bad dancer, but he’s not so sure he’s as good or dedicated to dancing as Jongin is. Dancing is more like a hobby for him. Sure he would like to own a dance studio or be in idol group with Jongin or all his friends, who are actually all quite talented in dance, rapping or singing, but that’s not realistic.

Speaking of his friends, he notices the normal chaos that happens at their table is relatively mild today. During the pause in conversation with Jongin he takes a moment to scan their table. He notices someone missing. There’s Jongin, Luhan, Minseok, Suho, Kris, Tao, Lay, and Kyungsoo. After his mental headcount he notices that Park Chanyeol is missing. No wonder it’s so quiet. The giant is the reason for half the noise and excitement in their group of friends. Sehun almost starts to worry because Chanyeol is normally the first one here, but he tries to think positive and brush it off as maybe he got held back at a class. Sehun is drawn out of his thoughts by Chinese accented Korean.

“So I heard there’s a new student. He started today and he’s a sophomore,” says Tao.

“Yeah I heard that too.” Suho adds.

Well it’s really no surprise no one else at the table has seen the new kid. They don’t really mix grade levels too much except for lunch and physical education. The only one with a good chance of meeting the new kid is Chanyeol and he’s not here right now. Sehun really wants to see the new kid.

Wait. What if the new kid steals his thunder? It’s been such a good day and people finally notice him for him. Now he secretly hopes the new kid moves again. After he sees what he looks like though.

Feeling bad for thinking that, he tries to start another conversation to keep his mind of it.

“Honestly, Where is Chanye-?”

“Ayo Waddup Krease?” Comes an obnoxiously loud voice. Kris hides his face in embarrassment.

Speak of the giant. Chanyeol comes bounding to the table, tray in hand. As he moves aside to take his seat Sehun finds he can’t be mad at the new kid anymore.

There stands an extremely cute puppy looking boy, with brown hair and beautiful downward slanting eyes that add to his cuteness. He looks small overall, except for his nicely shaped thighs. Can’t really blame him for looking though, his skinny jeans are tighter than his own. Not that Sehun’s complaining. Drawing his eyes from the new kid for a few seconds, he sees Luhan taking in the new kid’s appearance. Their eyes meet and transmit a message to each other.

Share? 

A/N: So that was Chapter 2. Hope it wasn't too bad. Next chapter is going to be Baekhyun centric and he wont really interact with anyone except Chanyeol till Chapter 4, so this story moves semi-slow. Thank you for reading!