Chapter 3

Sharing Is Caring

A/N: Okay, so, I decided to not write in Baekhyun’s POV. Anyway, here is chapter 3. Thank you very much for your patience subscribers and readers!

Baekhyun has been in Luhan and Sehun’s lives for a month now. Looking at them from a bystander’s point of view, it would be thought that they had known each other for years. After getting over the shock and awe of meeting such a gorgeous human being, Luhan and Sehun took the initiative and sandwiched Baekhyun between them the next day at lunch. They had practically gotten Baekhyun’s life story by the end of the period. All three had been extra hungry after getting out if school that day due to them being too busy chatting every second. Their food literally looked as if it had not been touched since they got it from the lunch line. This was the perfect excuse for the two brothers to invite him to their favorite cozy café, which soon became Baekhyun’s favorite also. There the three chatted till closing time. It took them four hours just to eat their food in between chatting. By the end of the day the brothers found the petite brunette even more enthralling.

Since that day, the three have been almost inseparable. Almost. The only thing standing in the way of SeBaekHan being joined at the hip 24/7 is that giant Park Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s parents. Baekhyun’s parents won’t let him stay out past 10 PM on weeknights and weekends till mid-year. They want to make sure he focuses on his grades, and if he does well he can stay out till midnight and spend the night at friends’ houses on weekends. Chanyeol always steals Baekhyun away at the most inconvenient times, inconvenient meaning anytime, with whines of “He’s my best friend, I saw him first” and claims of “It isn’t healthy for friends to spend so much time together, so, for the sake of your friendship I’ll take him off of your hands for a while.” The brothers decide to let Chanyeol spend time with Baekhyun. He’s probably right, being so clingy isn’t a good thing and they don’t want to scare their adorable puppy off.

Speaking of scaring him off, their extremely surprised they haven’t. Their relationship progressed really fast and the amount of skinship between them should probably be alarming to Baekhyun. Baekhyun doesn’t initiate a lot of the skinship, mostly because they don’t give him the chance, but when he does it’s always cute and genuine. The only tell-tale sign of discomfort, if that’s even what it is, is the the different shades of pink that dawn his cheeks depending on the intensity of the moment. Luhan and Sehun know they should probably take it easy, but just can’t help themselves and why stop now. The two brothers have never felt this way before about anyone.  They never thought they would fall this hard for someone so fast, let alone the same person. Not knowing how to deal with the situation, they went with the only option they know, sharing.

Can you even share a person? More specifically, can two blood related brothers share a love interest? The two haven’t actually talked about it in depth. They both just know that they don’t want to fight with each other. This sharing thing may not work out as well as it normally does in this situation, but they just humor themselves for the time being. They don’t even know if Baekhyun likes either of them back, let alone both of them, or even if he likes boys in the first place.  They may never know either because how do you possibly explain to someone that two brothers like you and want to share you. The biggest worry in revealing their feelings is that reality of the situation will hit them. That if they want to keep that one person that is their world they have to share. Luhan won’t be able to keep Baaekhyun to himself, and neither will Sehun. Jealousy will become a problem then. The brothers don’t want to think how it could go wrong so easily, so for now they push all thoughts of confessing and negative aspects and possible outcomes aside. They want to remain selfish for the time being, and live in their perfect world where Byun Baekhyun is secretly theirs with no worries.

 

A/N: Yeah I don’t really know what happened it was kind of sweet in the beginning and then it got kind of angsty. Sorry!