Let's play pretend

I love you, Stupid

Amber's POV

I was glad to hear that she was going to be with me for a week, just us alone, I told myself not to think about what would happen once the week was over, but I hoped Soojung would go back to me and that she wouldn't hold her feelings back. We went home and she put on her pajama, the plan was for her to sleep in her own bed but in the middle of the night she came to my room crying.

Me: What's the problem Soojung?

Soojung: I...I remembered how I felt when the man kidnapped me...

Me: It's alright, he's already in jail and he can't hurt you anymore.

Soojung: I also felt sorry for what I did to you...

Me: It's fine, don't worry about it anymore.

I walked towards her and cupped her face, she was looking at me with her teary eyes.

Me: Wanna sleep with me?

Soojung: *nods*

Me: *holds her hand* Alright, get in.

We got in the bed together, she laid down and turned to look at me, I was watching the roof, then she hugged me and got closer to me.

Soojung: I think I just forgot about you for a moment.

Me: Perhaps.

Soojung: I...I like you Amber.

Me: *turns to look at her* I like you too Soojung-ah~

We cuddled and fell asleep, the next morning I woke up and saw her lying on my shoulder, she looked so cute and innocent sleeping, I slowly placed her head in the pillow and turned to see her face, I caressed her cheek and got closer to her.

Me: God...how can I like you this much?

Soojung: *mumble* Shut up...stupid...I want to sleep...

Me: *giggle* Do you want me to wake you up?

Soojung: *sigh* No...It won't work even with a kiss.

Me: Really? I highly doubt it, I should prove it.

I put two fingers in her lips and she woke up shocked and covered with the sheets, I laughed after seeing her reaction, she looked at me and punched me.

Me: Auch, that hurts.

Soojung: What's wrong with you?

Me: *laughing* I just put my fingers in your lips, I didn't do anything else.

Soojung: *blushes* What are we going to have for breakfast?

Me: Mmmm, I don't know, I'll cook whatever my princess wants?

Soojung: *smiles* Hmmm, alright my servant, I want pancakes.

Me: As you wish my princess.

Soojung: *hugs me* I like you a lot oppa~

Me: I like you too, Soojungie~

We cuddled for five minutes and then I sat on the bed while ruffling my own hair, Soojung sat down as well and rested her head on my shoulder, I patted her head and kissed it, she held my hand in hers.

Me: Go get washed up, I'll make breakfast.

Soojung: OK.

She got up and I realised she was wearing shorts, I looked at her legs and I couldn't doubt she was really pretty from head to toe, she saw me looking at her and threw me a pillow.

Soojung: Stop staring!

Me: *laughs* Alright.

I got up and after making the bed I made her pancakes, I prepared a vanilla milkshake for both and cut some strawberries, I poured honey on the pancakes and decorated them with the strawberries, then Soojung sat in the kitchen counter and I served her, I put two airplane tickets under her plate.

Soojung: What is this?

Me: Pancakes.

Soojung: The tickets.

Me: We're flying to Bali at 1 o'clock.

Soojung: *shocked* Really?

Me: Yup, we'll be able to do whatever we want, no one will judge us.

Soojung: *smiles slightly* You really planned all of this for me?

Me: Of course, I'd do anything to be with you.

Soojung: Thanks.

Me: No need to thank me, after we eat breakfast pack your things and get ready to leave.

Soojung: OK. Does our manager know about this?

Me: Yup, he agreed, he already prepared everything so we can leave without a trace.

Soojung: Perfect.

Me: I told you, I prepared this well.

Soojung: Thanks oppa, sit with me, let's eat together.

We did, she told me what she did to the kidnapper and we laughed about it, but she asked me about the girls.

Soojung: Where did they go?

Me: *look down* I sent them to New Zealand.

Soojung: Did you tell them about this?

Me: Yeah...Luna didn't take it very well but Sulli and Victoria approved it.

Soojung: I see...well, let's not think about that, let's focus on us. *smiles* 

Me: Are you serious?

Soojung: *nods* Why do you like me?

Me: Woah, that's a tough question.

Soojung: Why?

Me: Hmm, because you're pretty, you're smart, athletic, nice, cute and also because more importantly because it's you, it's impossible not to love you.

Soojung: *blushes* Now you love me? That escalated quickly.

Me: *giggle* Alright, I'll be more patient to tell you.

Soojung: Ok.

We packed our stuff and then the car our manager rented for us arrived, we took it in the street behind our dorm, after a while we got to the airport and we took out our bags, we didn't dress to attract attention so no one noticed us walking, besides I was holding Soojung's hand and after a while we got in the airplane, we sat together and fell asleep on our way to Bali. Once we got there we took a taxi to the hotel, the St. Regis Resort, I reserved the One-Bedroom Villa and once we checked in we went to our room. Soojung laid on the bed and threw all of her luggage on the floor, I laughed and picked up all of her stuff.

Soojung: I'm so tired...

Me: Well, get some sleep and then we can go to the beach.

Soojung: Ok...

While she was sleeping, I organised our stuff in the room, I changed my clothes and then I sat on the bed next to Soojung, I held her hand and kissed it. She slowly opened her eyes.

Me: Hey princess.

Soojung: Why would you wake me up?

Me: Because we're going for a walk at the beach.

Soojung: Can't we do that later?

Me: What do you want to then?

Soojung: Sleep.

Me: *ruffles her hair* Come on, get up. There's a lot to do today.

Soojung: Alright, I'll get changed, wait for me outside.

Me: Sure.

I took out my book and sat down on a chair that was in the terrace, I waited for her and then she came out of the room and hugged me from behind.

Soojung: Let's go oppa.

Me: Of course.

*Play this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC2I2xOBjr0 *

We walked out of the room holding hands, we kept giggling and smiling, I don't know how her feelings came back but she looked really honest about it. We walked around the beach, then we started playing in the water, she was splashing me and I did the same. I gave her a piggyback ride and we went to sit on some rocks, the water was getting us soaked; after an hour we decided to go back to our room.

Me: Be careful.

Soojung: Ok.

I held her hand as she stepped down but then she slipped and fell on top of me, I hit my left arm with a rock and cut myself with it.

Me: I told you to be careful, are you ok?

Soojung: *getting up* Sorry, I'm fine. I just scratched my knuckles.

Me: *looks at her hand* Hmm, we'll have to get to our room and take care of this wound.

Soojung: *worried* Did you hurt yourself?

Me: Just a little, it's fine.

She was right in front of me, our lips were inches away I couldn't stop myself and kissed her sweetly, she then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back, our hearts beated very fast and when she got away from me I hugged her and we went back to the hotel. I rubbed some alcohol on her hand and covered it with a bandage, we walked to the terrace and we went to the bale bengong, we laid down together and took a nap. After an hour or so, she sat down and took of her shirt and pants and jumped to the pool.

Soojung: Come here! Let's swim together!

Me: Alright.

I just jumped into the pool like that but then Soojung noticed my elbow was bleeding...

Soojung: *holds my arm* Yah, you hurt yourself.

Me: It doesn't hurt, don't worry about it.

Soojung: we have to clean it, let's go heal your wound.

Me: I said I'm fine.

Soojung: I don't want my servant to be hurt!

Me: Arasso, let's go.

Krystal's POV

We got out of the pool and dried with towels, we went into the bedroom and sat on the bed, I went to get the first aid kit and gently held her arm then I looked at her with an angry look while I started healing her arm.

Me: Yah, this could have gotten infected stupid. Good thing I noticed.

Amber: *akward laugh* Sorry.

Me: I know you're trying to act tough and stuff, but I don't want you to get hurt.

Amber: I said I was sorry.

Me: Geez, you're so troublesome.

Amber: Me? Why?

Me: Why wouldn't  you be?

Amber: Alright, alright. It's done, right?

Me: Yeah.

Amber: Can I get a kiss on my cheek?

Me: Nope.

Amber: *pouts* Why not?

Me: *stick tongue out* Because I know you will trick me.

Amber: I promise I won't.

Me: I don't believe you.

Amber: *pushes me to the bed* Yeah, you shouldn't.

Me: *holds tightly her left arm*

Amber: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! 

She got away from me and laid down in the bed, she was screaming because of the pain, I just hugged her and got close to her.

Amber: I hate you.

Me: You can't.

Amber: What?

Me: You can't hate me.

Amber: You sure about that?

Me: Yeah, you would have hated me after all I've done to you.

My chest tightened and I could almost feel the tears falling from my eyes, I felt really sorry for everything and I held Amber tighter.

Amber: *sigh* Don't start. 

Me: I'm sorry...

Amber: It's ok.

I covered my eyes because I was going to cry, Amber turned to me and hugged me...

Amber: You said it yourself, let's focus on us and our happiness.

Me: Sorry.

I fell asleep as I cried, Amber kissed my forehead and after I woke up she guided me to the table that was outside our room, she asked for room service and they prepared us a romantic dinner, there were candles all around the room and the garden it was so beautiful. Before I walked out I put on a simple white dress and ballerina shoes, she sat me down and poured some wine on my glass.

Me: Sorry for what happened before, I think it's PMS.

Amber: *spills some wine* What?! Are you seriously going to start our romantic dinner like that?

Me: *giggle* Yup, it's best to start awkwardly, don't you think?

Amber: *looks away* Geez girl.

Me: What? You know about that stuff as well.

Amber: *makes uncomfortable face* Stop it Soojung.

Me: *stick tongue out* Just kidding, when is our comeback?

Amber: Our manager told me it's in July, when are you going to start recording the show with your sister?

Me: Hmm, next month.

Amber: Really? I'll miss you.

Me: Like you ever do.

Amber: Yah!

Me: I'm joking, calm down.

Amber: Alright, by the way, does Sica-unnie know about us?

Me: Me liking you?

Amber: Yeah.

Me: No.

Amber: You haven't told her?

I stopped eating for a second and avoided her gaze.

Me: Let's not talk about that.

Amber: Why not?

Me: Just because.

Amber: Can we talk about it?

I got mad and glared her.

Me: I said no. Let's just eat.

Amber: Sorry for bringing that up.

Me: Don't apologize for that.

Amber: Ok, what do you want to do tomorrow?

Me: I don't really know, it's my first time in Bali.

Amber: Why don't we go biking?

Me: Sure! 

We spent time talking, we forgot about me not telling to Jessica about us, we drank a little more wine and then she gave me a taste of her cake and I did the same with mine, we were having a good time...laughing, kissing and hugging; almost at the ending of our dinner she told me to close my eyes, she gifted me a bouquet of flowers my heart was beating like crazy and I was very very happy with her. It really was like there was no one else in the world...just us.