What do I do?

I love you, Stupid

*LISTEN TO THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjXaddTMecc*

Soojung's POV

Amber left me alone in my room and I kept thinking about what I had just done but after a couple hours I fell asleep and I woke up when I was hungry, I walked to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I sat down in the table and then Jessica arrived, she put her stuff on the couch as she was talking with someone over the phone.

Jessica: I understand but it's not my fault that the order didn't arrive today. I'm not the mail service.

Me: That call again?

Jessica: How did you even get my phone number anyways?

She hung up.

Me: Bad day?

Jessica: Kind of...why didn't you tell me you were home? I called 20 minutes ago and you didn't answer.

Jessica: God, you're just like me...you fell asleep right?

Me: I did.

Jessica: I knew it. How did it go with the principal?

Me: He told me everything he wanted and I suggested him we would do 3 different designs and that we would hold a fashion show for the students to vote. I told him we could include some of the students in the show.

Jessica: That's going to be tough but it's a good idea, I like it.

Me: Great, if you want I can help you with the designs.

Jessica: Don't worry about it, I actually had 5 ideas for them anyways so I just have to take 2 out.

Me: Then what should I do?

Jessica: Go and look at the process, the making of each uniform. But first you have to get the models. 3 girls and 3 boys, find the cutest ones.

Me: Am I really in charge of that?

Jessica: Of course. I'll tell Mr. Li about your idea, he will probably not agree with it but it's mainly our project, he's just helping us with the sewers and all of that.

Me: Sure. I'll go upstairs now.

Jessica: Go ahead, I still have some things to work on. Vera Wang called me yesterday.

Me: The wedding dress designer?

Jessica: I wasn't talking to you.

Me: Sorry then.

I remembered there were rumours about her getting married soon, she hadn't told me anything about that but she had been very secretive ever since I started living with her after she "was kicked out" of Girls' Generation, she didn't tell me much of what she did during the day. I went to her room and looked inside of her nightstand's drawer, there was her diary. I found an entry that talked about how she just started saying she had been kicked out to make her brand more popular and that she just wanted to get out otherwise she wouldn't be able to get married. I was shocked, I didn't know she wanted to get married so soon. I wondered why she decided to betray the friends that had supported her for a really long time just to make her dreams come true...there was a better way to get what she always wanted.

Not knowing what to do about it I just went back to my room and found Jessica inside, she was holding her iPad and she looked angry.

Me: What's going on?

Jessica: What does this mean?

She showed me a video playing from the moment Amber and I were going inside the house and then the part when Amber left on her own.

Jessica: I told you I didn't want you near her again!

Me: That's none of your business, where did you get that?

Jessica: I knew you would do something stupid so I hired someone to you.

Me: What the hell is your problem!? Why would you do something like that?

Jessica: I don't want you to ruin everything that I-- we've worked so hard to get.

Me: So you'll be selfish until the end? That's why you didn't tell me you were getting married, even when I'm your sister, even when I was the one that supported you and rooted for you when you were kicked out of Girls Generation although that was a big lie. You know what? Don't worry about me anymore, I will do as you please...I'll just play the naive sister I've been until now. But I won't live in the same place as you.

I dragged her out of the room speechless, I locked the door and packed most of my stuff as fast as I could then opened the door and walked out not letting Jessica try to stop me. I walked out of the house and took a cab to go to Han river so I could relax, after a while I decided to call Jongsuk because he needed to know what happened but once he answered the phone I realized I couldn't break the engagement over the phone.

Jongsuk: Hey! What's up?

Me: Not much...I uhh...I just had a big fight with Jessica and I just took my stuff and stormed out of the house.

Jongsuk: Why did you guys fight?

Me: It's a long story...she has been hiding some stuff from me for a while now and I just couldn't stay there any longer.

Jongsuk: Where are you going to stay tonight?

Me: In a hotel, I just wanted you to know the situation.

Jongsuk: *sigh* Thanks for letting me know...Call me tomorrow.

I knew he was upset because I was really just going to hang up after telling him I was going to stay at a hotel, I had to do something.

Me: Jongsuk-ah...

Jongsuk: What is it?

Me: I...I want to see you.

Jongsuk: Right now?

Me: Yeah, I don't want to be alone...not after what happened with Jessica.

Jongsuk: Alright, where are you now?

I told him exactly where I was and he arrived in less than 20 minutes, when I saw him I stood up and hugged him.

Jongsuk: Do you want to talk about it?

Me: Not right now...

He held me tighter and he kissed the top of my head, we stood like that for a couple minutes and then we let go of each other and we stared into each other eyes. I couldn't hold it in any longer and my eyes got teary, I looked down and he held my hand in his.

Jongsuk: I don't know what happened but I swear it will be alright. 

Me: I know...it's just-- This is too much for me to handle.

He wiped my tears and cupped my face, he leaned forward and then he kissed me slowly.

I just closed my eyes and kissed him back, after a while he drove me to a hotel and after they gave him the key he went with me the whole way while holding my hand, the more he looked at me with his sweet eyes the more my chest tightened. He opened the door and we walked in.

Me: It's really late, you should probably head back home now.

Jongsuk: Don't you want me to help you unpack your stuff?

Me: Don't worry about it, I can do it myself. I think I want to be alone for a while so I can think about what happened with Jess. Thank you for paying for the room you really didn't have to.

Jongsuk: It's nothing, you know I'd do anything for you.

Me: Thank you.

I got closer to him and gave him a peck in the lips, I smiled and he smiled back at me. All I could think was "what the hell am I doing?". We walked together to the door and he left.

Jongsuk: I love you.

Me: ...I love you too.

Why did I do that? I should not have done that... I remember I told myself I was the worst human being in the world for not being able to tell the guy I was going to cancel the engagement soon because I was still in love with my ex. But I couldn't bear the idea of breaking his heart after he said that he would do anything for me...I knew deep inside that he meant those words. What I was supposed to do I didn't know...I needed to decide whether I get over Amber or to leave Jongsuk and I needed to do that as fast as I could.