Missing you

I love you, Stupid

Krystal's POV

I was sitting on the floor, I had just found the picture, when I heard someone come inside.

Amber: Soojung...What are you doing with that?

Me: Explain yourself.

Amber: Alright...

We went to the kitchen, I sat on the counter and Amber stood in front of me, the picture was between us. 

Amber: I...I also liked you back then, that's why I visited you in the hospital many times. When I took the pictures I thought I could kiss you easily since you wouldn't remember it.

Me: Why didn't you tell me?

Amber: That I liked you? Because it's wrong for me to like you Soojung.

Me: *sigh* Still you could have said something.

Amber: I couldn't, and you know it.

Me: Why did you like me then and not now?

Amber: ...

Me: What difference does it make?

Amber: You know perfectly the consecuences of us dating...

Me: What? Is it wrong for two people to love each other?

Amber: The thing is...I don't love you!

Me: *tearing* But...

Amber: I'm sorry Krystal, but I can't. I can't do it, I did once but it ended after that kiss.

Me: How?

Amber: I realized that what I had done was wrong, besides your mom saw me when I was getting away from you...she told me to never wish for more than a friendship with you, that I was only someone who would support you.

Me: I didn't know...Is that why you broke the picture?

Amber: Yes.

Me: *crying* I...How long will it take for you to love me?!

Amber: Soojung-ah...I'm sorry.

I stood up and took out of my pocket the other picture, I ripped it in half and went to my room crying. I closed the door and laid on the bed, I cried out...

Amber's POV

She went into her room, I could hear her sobs from outside, but then I heard Luna and Victoria coming upstairs, I hid in my room and went out when they were asleep. I drove to the airport and bought a ticket to Jeju. When I got there I told Sulli to meet me in the airport.

Sulli: What happened?

Me: *Sigh* Something awful...

Sulli: What do you mean?

Me: I...Let's talk about it later, I'm tired.

Sulli: Sure.

We went to the hotel and spent time with the guys, I had a lot of fun with them but somewhere inside of me I knew that Krystal was suffering...a lot, I wanted to call her and ask if she was alright. But things only got worse after I came back with Sulli, I had heard that Krystal was having a hard time getting over me...she broke a lot of stuff in her room and didn't come out of it for a day, not even to eat something; I came back without knowing that she asked SM to announce officially that she was dating Kai. I don't know how it happened, I only left for three days! How the hell did she made up her mind so fast?! I decided to talk with her but first I wanted to talk with Sulli about it, so we went together to her favorite restaurant.

Sulli: So, Krystal...likes you?

Me: Yup, but I don't understand why she says she's dating Kai now!

Sulli: Are you jealous?

Me: Sulli, I told you, I don't feel that way for her.

Sulli: You could still be jealous.

Me: How is it possible?

Sulli: Usually people who are used to have others who have an interest for them get jealous when they like someone else.

Me: I'm not like that.

Sulli: I know, but it's not like you can tell her not to date Kai, I saw him this morning and he looks happier than ever.

Me: She's out of her mind, I'll talk to her as soon as we get home.

Sulli: What if she avoids you?

Me: *fierce* I said I'll talk to her.

We went home and without saying a word I grabbed Krystal by the arm and dragged her to my car to take her to the filming of her drama, after the recording she said she wanted to go back home but I took her to the same street where she had kissed me.

Me: What the heck are you thinking? Dating Kai?! Are you serious?!

Krystal: I want to go home.

Me: Speak dammit!

Krystal: I don't have to explain anything to you.

Me: I deserve an explanation, you told me three days ago that you loved me and now you go around saying that you love Kai?! Does that even make sense?

Krystal: It's none of your business.

Me: Yes it is!

Krystal: Why?! Why is it important to you?! What does it mean to you that I'm dating someone else!?

Me: Because you're mine!

Sh*t what was that?! I wasn't supposed to say that!! I...I...What did I want to say?! Damn, how should I fix this situation?!

Krystal: What? Now who's the one that doesn't make sense?! Amber, do you like me yes or no?

Me: That's not what I meant...I...

Krystal: Tell me!

Me: I...

Krystal: Why are you so doubtful?!

Me: I...I'm not sure about my feelings for you!

Krystal: What?

Me: I... I don't love you but I don't like you...I really don't know how I feel for you. I mean...I don't see you just as a friend...

Sh*t! Why am I confessing right now?! But it's not a confession...I'm not really sure.

Krystal: Then what? 

Amber: Look...I.

Krystal: Say something...

Amber: I don't know...

Krystal: Nevermind. Let's just go home.

I drove back home, damn...I didn't know it would end like this...

Krystal's POV

So this is it...This is as far as I'll go. There's nothing else to say now, I tried my best but it wasn't enough for her, it's time to give up.

After two months I finished my drama and it was really successful, I didn't talk with Amber for a long time because I traveled with Jessica for a long time but I came back after she had to prepare everything for the promotions of her new song, I kinda dated Kai for those two months but we broke up after a while, we weren't happy with the relationship so I talked with SM to stop considering the announcement of our relationship. I was walking around Seoul, obviously I was wearing a disguise, so I just thought about going back to the dorm since I didn't know what to do.These days I'm spending more time with Jess, we've been together on many photoshoots, I rarely see Amber...I miss her.

I flew to London for a photoshoot, but this time I wen't on my own, I was alright, I think I'm already overcoming the social stress, it's probably because I'm seeing a psychologist. Two days later I had an appointment with her...

Psychologist: So, how are you doing Soojung?

Me: I've been alright, I haven't had any problems with the big crowds.

P: Interesting, based on what you told me you always needed Amber-ssi to support you.

Me: Well, I don't know either, she's always been with me.

P: Until now.

Me: Yeah...

P: Do you miss her? You barely see her.

Me: I...

P: Soojung-ah, is there something you haven't told me? You know you can trust me, your company didn't mention anything about telling them your problems.

Me: I know. I'm just afraid of you judging me.

P: I'm not in a position where I can judge. Tell me.

Me: Alright, it's hard to say it...but I like Amber...a lot, more than I should.

P: Really?

Me: Yes...

P: Since when?

Me: Ever since we were young, I've kept it to myself for a long time...Luna and Amber are the only ones that know.

P: What about your sister?

Me: I don't think I should tell her.

P: It's weird, but don't you think that now that you haven't seen her for a while you may have overcome the stress and also your feelings for her?

Me: I don't think I'm over Amber yet...because I really miss her.

P: You should talk to her as soon as you get home, it will be better for you two. I don't think you still have feelings for her because you don't look like it...I mean, you would have told me a lot of stuff, but you just said that you miss her. Missing is not the same as liking or loving.

I went home thinking about what she told me, so I decided to ask Amber to go out on a stroll with me, we walked around in the night for a while then I spoke...

Me: Umm Amber...

Amber: What is it Krys?

Me: Well, recently we haven't talked to each other and I thought that we were just being childish so I want to stop that and get along with you.

Amber: Yes.

Me: I am overcoming my sickness and according to my psychologist, I'm also getting over you, she told me something like I became very dependant from you and that made things worse so now that we've been apart I've been getting better and I'm also getting to spend time with the fans or meet them on the street. I'm not blaming you for being with me, it's totally the opposite of that. I want to thank you for being there for me all this time.

Amber: *sigh* Are you leaving somewhere?

Me: No, I'm staying but I want to tell you that I don't have feelings for you anymore so what about we begin again? As friends?

Amber: *looks away*

Me: What is it?

We heard a bunch of paparazzi behind us, Amber walked faster and dragged me into a dark street it was a backstreet, she pushed me against a wall as she looked down, I was scared...

Me: What is it?

Amber: Why?

Me: Why what?

Amber: Why do you suddenly change your mind?!

Me: But you--

Amber: *punches the wall* I avoided you all this time to reassure my feelings for you and now that I finally realize that I'm in love with you, you say that you're over me?!

Me: Amber calm down...you're scaring me.

Amber: I don't care Soojung! *holds her arm tighter* What's wrong with you?!

Me: What the is wrong with you Amber!! You're hurting me! *pushes her away*

Amber: Soojung-ah...I--

Me: Shut up... I just wanted to make things better and you come telling me you like me?! You had your chance but you didn't take it, that's your fault Amber. I'm going home now.

I went on my own but as soon as I walked to the main street a man, I suppose a sasaeng fan kidnapped me, I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and took me inside his car, I tried to escape but he knocked me and left me unconscious. I woke up the next morning in a grey room, I tried to move but my feet and hands were tied; I looked around desperately but then I saw the man that kidnapped me, I moved backwards trying to stop him from touching me...

Sasaeng: You're finally mine Krystal...All mine...

I didn't talk, I was too scared for that so I just hoped for someone to save me...I knew someone would rescue me.