It ended in tears

I love you, Stupid

Amber's POV

I remembered what I told Luna, she disagreed and asked me to stop before I got hurt but I didn't care and I don't care right now because I know that she's right here with me and even thought I don't have any idea of what's going through her mind I still wonder what will happen to us once we go back?

We went to sleep and the next morning we walked to a park and rented a bike since she was wearing a white skirt, I ended up taking her around the park, once we got tired from going around the park we asked if we could take it somewhere else and they allowed us, we went around the place until we got to a plaza. We passed in front of a clothing store and she stared at a dress, it looked like she really liked it. I stopped and sat with her on a bench that was far away from that store.

Me: I'm going to the bathroom, wait here.

Soojung: Ok.

I kissed her forehead before leaving and ran towards the store, I bought the dress for her and hid it on my backpack then I walked back to the bench, but at the moment I was really close to where she was I had a feeling like someone was looking at me, or like someone was following us. I instantly looked around and I was able to catch a glimpse of someone running away so I instinctively grabbed Soojung's arm and pulled her to ride the bike.

Soojung: *worried* Did something happen?

Me: I...uh...no, let's just go back.

We returned the bike and then took a cab to the hotel, I covered her face with a mask and put on my hoodie, we took a different path to the hotel, once we got in I dragged her into our room and locked the door.

Soojung: What's going on?!

Me: I think someone has been following us.

Soojung: But our manager prepared everything.

Me: Someone must have said something.

Soojung: What do we do now? If they release the pictures then we...

Me: Let's wait until tomorrow, we'll check the news and if something comes out we'll go back.

Soojung: Why did this have to happen?!

Me: We weren't careful enough.

Soojung: Darn...

Me: Let's get some sleep.

 

Soojung's POV

I couldn't sleep at all, I was dead worried about us being discovered by everyone, things will get harder for us and I don't think I'll be able to handle it. I walked to the edge of the pool and soaked my feet in the water.

Me: What am I going to do?

But then Amber came out and sat next to me.

Amber: Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be alright, we'll take care of it.

Me: This is definitely not getting better! It'll be worse, we will get fired and Jess will be disappointed on me...I promised her I wouldn't fall for you...

Amber: *shocked* You promised her that?!

Me: She noticed my feelings for you! I shouldn't have come with you!

Amber: *looks down* You said you didn't regret it.

Me: Look...I'm just so scared...what will people say about us if they find out?!

Amber: SM will take care of it.

Me: We will get fired!

Amber: Is that all that matters to you?!

Me: Amber...I'm scared...I really don't know what to do...

Amber: *stands up* I'll go outside for a while.

She looked angry and I stood up and followed him, she slammed the door, at that moment I had bottled up so much stress that I lost it and had a panic attack. Breathing was getting more and more difficult, I was shaking wildly and I fell to the floor, then my sight became blurry so I dragged myself accross the room to call someone, I grabbed the phone and it fell right next to my face.

Woman: Good evening, what can I do for you?

I was unable to answer since I had a knot in my throat, the woman's tone changed...

Woman: Is anyone there? Hello?

My breathing was so loud and I could hear the woman calling other employees to help me.

Woman: Someone please go check the One-Bedroom Villa! Please wait we're sending you help! Call an ambulance!

After two minutes the employees got into the Villa, they saw how I was gasping for air a man ran towards me and noticed I was having a panic attack.

Man: Miss, please try to breathe, I'll help you get through this. Everyone please wait outside. This will end soon, be strong and accept the fear.

I couldn't stop worrying, I was terrified with the idea of the paparazzi releasing the pictures, of Amber hating me, of what would happen if everyone found out.

Man: I can't help you accept it but I can encourage you to do so, it will be alright, there's nothing wrong. All you think you can't escape from doesn't matter anymore.

I shook my head and started crying, the man took my hand to comfort me.

Man: Forget everyone else, close your eyes. Empty your mind and breathe calmly, listen to my voice, it now sounds like a whisper, now it sounds like I'm far a way, now there's silence.

I calmed down and it ended after he repeated that exercice twice, I sat down and cried out loud. After I stopped crying I thanked the man for helping me, he told me he had a daughter who also suffers from social anxiety and that she often has panic attacks. He left and I walked outside, I took a blanket and laid in the bale bengong. I wasn't going to sleep in the same room as Amber and I didn't want to see her when she got there. I left a note on the bed and locked the door to the terrace.

Amber's POV

I walked out of the room and out of the hotel, then I walked all night until I found a store, I bought a bottle of soju and sat down outside of the store, when I finished it I bought another one, and then another. I got too drunk and fell asleep on the bench. In the morning I got dirty looks from the people that were walking by, I didn't care because I was wearing a hoodie and a face mask, then I walked back to the hotel, and then I went to our villa. But when I opened the door I noticed Krystal wasn't in the bed, there was just a note that said she was going to sleep outside and when I tried to open the door that lead to the terrace it was locked. I was still dizzy and kind of drunk and because of that I started punching the door and shouting to Soojung.

Me: Jung Soojung! Open the damn door!

She was swimming outside, and when she saw me she ran towards the door and opened it, I fell on top of her, at this moment I got angry at her and being drunk didn't help at all.

Me: You're a b****! Why the f*** don't you open the door?!

Soojung: What's the matter with you?

I moved away from her and forced her to get up, she was still soaked with the water of the pool and her towel was on the ground. I shook her and started insulting her for no apparent reason. She started crying and then I pushed her so she slipped and fell, I was unable to stop her from falling and her head got hurt, it started bleeding. She sat down and touched the back of her head, she saw the blood in her hand and grabbed her towel, she dried her body and then she ran to the room still crying. I followed her and saw her putting on a sweatshirt and pants, when she saw me she stepped back afraid of me, I walked aggresively towards her.

Me: Don't run away Soojung!

Soojung: Amber... please...stop. I know you don't want to hurt me.

Me: I want to hurt you, you've hurt me.

She looked scared and quickly put on her shoes and ran out of the room, I chased after her but I was stopped by someone, it was Minho.

Soojung's POV

I took a cab to the hospital, I was wearing a face mask, when I got there I went to the emergency room and told them what had happened to me, I lied about Amber pushing me and said that I just fell.They cured the back of my head and told me to go get some exams to check if I had any trauma, they gave me medicine and I walked around the area because I was too scared to go back to the hotel.

At that moment I just didn't know what to do, I went to eat breakfast at a small cafeteria that was nearby and after a few hours I went back to the hotel. I slowly got into our villa and saw Amber sleeping in the bed, I knew I shouldn't stay there, if I made her mad again she would drink again and hurt me so I packed my stuff and left a note saying that our manager told me to go back because of an audition. I took a cab to the airport and bought a ticket for the next flight to Seoul, when I got there I saw the whole airport filled with reporters, and saw on a TV the pictures that the paparazzi took of Amber and I, I instantly hid and then I saw Minho looking at me, he walked towards me and covered his face with a mask.

Me: What are you doing here? How did you know I'd come back?

Minho: I followed you after you went to the hotel you were staying in with Amber, I noticed you were going to the airport so I guessed you'd come back.

Me: How are we going to get out of here?

Minho: Do you still have social anxiety?

Me: No. Why?

Minho took me to the bathroom and made me clean my makeup, then he made me wear a wig, he was wearing a wig as well, then we came out and he held my hand.

Me: What are you doing?

Minho: Just a precaution

We were able to get out of the airport safely and then he took me to his old apartment, he used to live there before he moved into the dorms, he said he usually goes there to spend time on his own so there's food and all the things I'd need if I had to stay there for a week, he brought my car and he parked it nearby.

Me: Thanks oppa. I'm really thankful.

He just smiled and left me there, I watched TV and then I slept for a while. Buy then I received a call from our manager, he wanted us in Soo Man's office. I called Minho so he could call Amber and tell her to come back, I drove to the SM building and entered from behind. I walked into Soo Man's office, Amber was already there and I could see that she was drunk. I knew things would get bad from that point on.