One

I love you, Stupid

Krystal's POV

I've suffered from social stress since I was born, the only person in the world capable of making me stand it a little bit, is Amber, she's my best friend.

I met Amber when we were 5 years old, I don't remember much of our meeting but she said that I didn't use to talk with many people because I felt dizzy and ran away from the others. She told me that once I had been surrounded by a lot of kids, I ran away. Amber found me singing in the library, she sang with me and after a while, we went back to the classroom. She held my hand tightly saying that I might feel a bit more brave if I was with her, we spent the rest of the day together and when I saw my sister, Jessica, she asked Amber to take care of me when she wasn't around. 

Years passed and we became best friends, we studied in the same schools, and she's still the only one who can put me at ease. After a long time we debuted together, we're now part of f(x), it's amazing that we're together after a long time. The only problem is that I think I've grown feelings for her, I know it's weird, but I'm still not sure, I hope I'm just imagining things.

We just finished our promotions for Rum Pum Pum Pum and we're free, that's what we thought but there are some rumours saying that I'm going out with Amber, just because there have been some pictures of us holding hands or hugging, but it's because I haven't told anyone about my social stress, Lee Soo Man asked me and Amber to talk with him about the issue...

Me: What are we going to do about the rumours?

Soo Man: Well, you two are very close, so it's comprehensible that they misunderstood, and also because of Amber's boyish style.

Amber: I guess you're right, but isn't it time already to make your social stress public?

Me: I guess, it's been 4 years since our debut.

Soo Man: Then I will arrange a press conference, is that alright?

Amber & I: Yes

Soo Man: Go and complete your schedules

...

Amber: Fans are really weird aren't they?

Me: Sometimes. Umm..will you go with me to the shooting of my drama?

Amber: I don't think I can, I told Sulli I would go shopping with her, and then I will be with the EXO guys.

Me: I see...

Amber:  Ask Minho or Taemin, I think they won't be doing anything today.

Me: Sure...

Amber: *ruffles her hair* Sorry, I'll go with you tomorrow, ok?

Me: *blushes* Yah! You're ruining my hairstyle! *smiles* But you'll have to stay with me the rest of the day, ok?

Amber: *smiles* Sure

Me: *giggle* I gotta go, see you later, stupid!

I asked Taemin-oppa to go with me, I told him to dress up like a bodyguard,  we went to the filming place and  greeted the staff members. When the filming was over we walked back to the van, but as soon as I saw the amount of fans outside I felt suffocated and anxious, I held onto the first person I found, it was Taemin. He held me tightly as he took me to the car, then we got on the car...

Taemin: Are you alright? 

Me: *pant* I can barely breathe

Taemin: *rubs her back* Calm down, it's fine now. Let's go back

Me: *pant* Thanks...

When we came back, I saw Amber and the other girls on the computer...

Me: Hey, what's up?

Luna: Well, your social stress got you another rumour

Me: What are you talking about?

Amber: Apparently, the fans saw you hugging Taemin, and somehow they found out it was him.

Me: Oh no! God, why is this happening to me?

Victoria: Don't worry, as soon as you tell everyone about your social stress, everything will be fine

Me: I hope so

The next morning I woke up and since I was still half-asleep I just wandered around our dorm and then I went inside the first room I found and laid on the bed...

??: Soojung-ah, what are you doing here?

Me: Hmm? *opens her eyes* A-Amber? 

Amber: Hey *akward*

Me: *screams*

I fell from the bed...

Amber: Oh my God! Are you ok?

Me: *rubbing my head* Yep, I'm fine...Sorry...

Amber: *sits at the edge of the bed* You said you wanted me to spend the whole day with you, I didn't think it would start from the morning *ruffles her hair*

Me: *giggle* Shut up, I was still half-asleep.

Amber: *laugh* I'll go wash my face, let's have breakfast together while the others wake up

Me: *smiles* Ok

I waited for Amber in the kitchen, but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about her face in front of me, my heart was beating fast, and when I saw her coming into the room I felt nervous, I couldn't understand why...

Amber: So, what do you want to eat?

Me: I don't know. I'm still kind of sleepy...*yawn*

Amber: *slightly pushes her* Yah...don't sleep, you were the one who woke me up early, I'll make you some cereal ok?

Me: Don't worry, I'll do it myself

Amber: No, you just sit down and let me make you your breakfast

Me: At least I'll take the bowls out for you, ok?

Amber: Sure

 

Amber's POV

I managed not to blush this morning after Krys appeared in my bed, she was so close to my face that I almost try to...wait what? No, I can't do that! We're friends, she's my best friend! God, what's wrong with me?

Krystal took the bowls out but then she tried to grab a glass, the shelf was so high that she was standing on her tip toes trying to grab it, I walked towards her and took it easily...

Krystal: *turns* Thanks

Me: *turns smiling* Su--

We both widened our eyes when we noticed that we were so close that when I turned, I accidentally kissed her, we stayed like that for about 20 seconds until I moved away from her...

Me: Umm, so cereal, right?

Krystal: I-I....I'll go check on...umm..that thing...

Me: *looking away* Y-Yeah sure...I'll just...yeah...that..

Krystal: *walks away* 

I rushed back to my room and closed the door, I didn't know what to do so I just sat on my bed and stared at the wall for at least 20 minutes, then I heard the girls outside...

Luna: Where are Krystal and Amber? I thought I heard them out here.

Sulli: It was probably a dream, I'll call Amber-unnie to have breakfast

Luna: Alright, I'll go tell Krystal

Victoria: Who made cereal?

Sulli came inside my room...

Sulli: Hyung! Let's have breakfast! 

Me: *smiles* Sure, I'll go in a minute

Sulli: Is there something wrong?

Me: Huh? N-No

Sulli: Don't lie to me. What's wrong?

Me: It's nothing!

Sulli: *suspicious look* Suuree...I won't ask more, let's go, they will bomb you with questions if you don't come fast

Me: Thanks Sul

Sulli: *smiles* No problem!

She went out of my room, I went to the kitchen but Krystal wasn't there, was she still in shock? I hope she doesn't make it noticeable, or at least pretends that it didn't happen. I guess what people say it's true, I should be careful with what I wish for...