Dance& Rap Battle

Impossible Love (ON HOLD)

Haeri's POV

“Sooo ladies and guys the night is getting hotter and hotter and it’s time for another rap battle!” The crowd screamed loud.

Minji looked at Yonghwa and whispered to him “I bet you’re gonna lose if you were battling against me” Yonghwa smirked and took Minji to the DJ. The both of them had cappies so nobody could discover their true identity.

“We want to battle!” They screamed in unison. The DJ nodded and gave them a mic. “Guys and girls it’s a war between the pride of a woman and a man! You know what it means! Dance ’n’ Rap Battle the war edition!!!” The crowd went crazy and after a second girls and boys were separated.

The music started to play and Minji started to rap. The spotlight was choosing randomly girl, guy, girl, guy. It seems like this always happen when the ‘ war’ was happening. The spotlight went on a girl and she went to the middle and showed some Michael Jackson moves. After she was done she pointed at a tall guy.

And wow that guy was also very awesome! The atmosphere was crazy! I looked at Yonghwa who was now rapping passionately and back to a new girl who was dancing her heart out. This was just truly amazing.

“ the girls are losing” one girl with blonde straight hair said.

I looked at them and decided that I would go after the next guy. As the next guy was dancing I gave him a hand sign saying that he should choose me. He nodded in my direction and made a freeze before he pointed at me. I took a deep breath and stepped out.

I listened to the beat and what happened next was all like all in slow motion. I didn’t hear the crowd anymore and just concentrated on the beat. I danced like it was for my life. Everything around me was blur because of my quick moves. That was the feeling I longed for long. I ended my dance with backflip and then realised the music had ended. I was the last one to dance I think. All people around me were silent. But then I heard applause. From all side. Loud.

”Seems like it’s clear who won. The girls took the win in rap and dance!! SCREAM PEOPLE” The DJ shouted and they screamed in happiness.

I blushed and went to Minji and Yonghwa and high fived them. “See I won.” Minji teased. “Next time I am not gonna hold back!” He said loud. The music was starting again and the dance section started again. A girl with long black hair and a blue tight shirt came to me.

“You’re new? You have got some nice moves.”She said while pulling me to 4 girls.

I then talked to them and learned that they were a professional dance group and they ould love to dance with them in their dance studio! It was like a dream. I got they phone numbers and we were going to the crowd and battled with others I was so enjoying this! Best night ever!

Seohyun’s POV

“Oi Hyung I can’t see how she dance!” a loud familiar voice said behind me. I looked back and saw three guys I knew all too well. “Oppa!” I said as I went to them. They stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at each other with worried expression. Why are they even here?

I looked at manager oppa for a explanation. He nodded and took mine and Eunhyuk oppa’s hand and took us to the quiet alley where nobody could hear us. I was now super curious. I mean they didn’t saw that Yonghwa and me were holding hands and doing couple things right? That would be a big problem! I knew that it would be a problem doing PDA (public display affection or something like that).

Donghae oppa cought while Eunhyuk oppa was looking everywhere but my eyes. There was something fishy. “Uhm Seohyun you know about the SM town drama special right?”He asked. “The one where Sooyoung unnie and Sulli are starring? Yoona unnie wanted to be in it so much but that cosmetic agreement is a big deal for SM Town and Girls Generation” I said as I heard from our manager.

“Yeah we saw Yonghwa-ssi, Minji-ssi and that girl and well.” I just looked at him with a gesture that he should continue. “Well we want her as Yoona’s replacement.” He said for short.

I just starred at the three men in front of me in shock. How did they come on this idea? But it wouldn’t be bad for Haeri since she wants to be something in the Theatre direction. But I don’t know.

“Wait you mean that girl with dark long hair and red Shirt right? Haeri right? You are not speaking about the wrong person are you?” I blurted out of me. He nodded slowly while Eunhyuk and Donghae were looking at me like I was becoming crazy. “CHINCHA? Whoa and what is you plan to get her playing this?” I asked excited from the idea of Donghae and Haeri in a romantic drama.

 She told me in the K-pop industry Donghae oppa caught her eye and that he was her celebrity crush. Because we three were K-idols she was researching about K-pop and all even thought only knowing it would be just enough. Well she watched music shows and Super Junior was a really special group to her. She was a big VIP, Shawol, Kissme, Exotic, Baby and more too but Super Junior has a special place in her heart. Isn’t Haeri a cute fangirl. But she never showed us her fangirl side so that drama special would be the perfect opportunity.

 “You’re not mad at us or disagreeing with this idea?” Eunhyuk asked with a questionable look. “No why should I? The filming is beginning tomorrow so you are desperate right?” I looked at them worried that maybe I did something wrong. “Yes that is true. Can you help us?” Donghae oppa asked me. I nodded excited and then I told them that tomorrow morning Haeri would be going to the university and Minzy was going with her. I could explain Minzy about the situation and she would cooperate.

“That would be perfect. So we are meeting tomorrow with her and Minji?” I held a thumb up and smiled. This is so exciting!

-----------------------------------

So that was chapter 6 hihu :D I know I am bad at writing but I have the ideas so sorry ._.

next chapter: donghae's and Haeri's first no second meeting , misunderstandings and eunhyuks blue eye. fufu xD