Excited Haeri

Impossible Love (ON HOLD)

Haeri's POV

„Oh . UMMAAAA WHERE ARE MY BLACK HIGH HEELS! “I shouted hurriedly. I woke up a little too late and now I was getting ready in super speed. I thank all those days where my alarm clock never went right and I needed to learn how to get ready in record time. I took some comfortable cloths and a pair of converse and put it in my big black bag. Minzy texted me so I’m just following her orders. She said something about a surprise.

 I put make up on me so it doesn’t look to oblivious that I had not enough sleep.

How happy I am that somebody made this stuff. I wasn’t really a fan of makeup and high heels but in America if you don’t want much attention from those school queenkas (in a bad way of course) then those are a must have (well maybe not in all schools but I was at a really asocial school full of weird and mean people, lucky me!). But I learnt how to live with those and well there I am from a tomboyish girl to a fashionistaaaa. (Is it arrogant from me to say from myself that I am a fashionista? Well I don’t now but I am majoring in Theatre & Art and so logically you should have some fashion sense right? RIGHT? ) *cough*

Uhm yeah this party is held in the family restaurant from an old friend of mum. We are getting a section waaaaay at the back from the restaurant all for ourselves and I heard only about 20 people are coming. I never expected something bigger anyway. Just a small party with family and friends, that’s all I need.

“THEY ARE IN MY ROOM! SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THEY EVEN HERE?”My mother shouted making me go back to reality.

I ran downstairs to her room making quick steps to fasten my speed.

“AND WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT TO WEAR THEM, THEY LOOK SO UNCOMF-AAAAAAH” she screamed at my presence.

”Do you need scare me like that I nearly died from a heart attack. But wow you’re really healthy jjang” she said while holding two thumbs up. What a weird mum I have.

“Hehe, mianhe Umma I just want to look good in front of my old friends.” I told her awkwardly. I missed my old friends so much back in America because I had just a few friends and was pretty lonely.

Well that wouldn’t be the case anymore when I am studying at Seoul National University one of the best Koreas*cheering by myself*. And everything can I do with my Minji-baby, my best friend since we were small kids.

You know before her debut with the fierce and cool group 2ne1 she was actually really sweet and cute! She even got bullied because she was that weak. Actually I became friends with her because I always helped her getting out of trouble. She is like a trouble magnet aish you can never leave her alone. Well the truth is she is still cute and sweet, it’s just she doesn’t show it that open anymore because she has an image to keep, blablabla. I never really understood the music entertainment industry.

Back to the point I am majoring in the University of my Dreams in the subject of my dreams with the best friend of my dreams. Yey! Just the thought of it makes me happy. keke. “Stop drooling over something stupid and let’s go! This party is just for you little miss and we are the last to arrive!”My mother yelled from the car.”Deh mum I am coming!” I said grabbing my bag and ran fast to the black car.

“That’s going to be a long night. “My mother sighed as we finally went off to the party.

----------------------------------

Tadaaa double update. :D I originally wrote just one chapter but then it became like 1,800 words long and I had to break it in two ._. please look at the next chapter its going to be interesting!

Teaser to the next chapter: Minji and Haeris passion. The arrogant . Haeri’s mum crushed dream and the cause of her father’s dead. Uhh did I tell too much ? just read it will ya ? o3o

oh and please don't take my gifs without my permission. :(