Long night part 2

Impossible Love (ON HOLD)

Donghae’s POV

„What? Yoona can’t participate in the ‘SM TOWN Drama Special’?!” I asked slightly raising my voice. My manager nodded feeling sorry.for me.

I had taken a rest from super junior activities because I sprained my ankle in the middle of the Super Show 4 but I still continued with the Super Show what made my ankle a little bit worse. I couldn’t just stop the show and disappoint 5.000 fans some coming from the other side of the world only watching us perform. My members and friends had said that I was a fool acting like that but honestly that was the least I could do after what all ELF’s did for us. I am honestly thankful and I wish there would be a stronger word of love to show what the fans are worth for me (he said that really with the stronger word of love thing keke). How foolish right? Well it didn’t matter anymore because I would be starting activities again beginning with this drama. Or so I thought.

“But Hyung, who would be her replacement? I can’t be the male lead role without a female lead role. Plus hasn’t she taken Hip Hop lessons just for that drama? Doesn’t the filming begin tomorrow? What if my part-“I wanted to ask more question when an angry Eunhyuk held a hand on my mouth making me quiet. “Shut up, people are staring at us.” Eunhyuk was today a little upset because he wasn’t chosen to be in that Special. So I told him that we could go out eat and I pay. Food makes everyone happy I knew it. “Guys guys calm down let’s discuss this in the restaurant okay?”He suggested. “Deeeh Hyung” We said in unison.

We walked around in the more quiet districts for a place to eat. We just walked in silence when suddenly we smelled something really nice from a small restaurant just a few steps in front of us. “Let’s go in there!”Eunhyuk and I said in unison. Wow I realised we are doing that quite often. Our manager nodded and we walked in. “Good evening costumer-nim” The waitress greeted us energetic and lead us to a free table. “Here is our menu card our specialities are listed at the back of it. It’s freshly made and highly recommended.” She explained happily. “Aaaand so yummy!” A woman said behind the waitress. “Oh hello Hyejin-ssi!”She squealed. “Jihae ah we need more coke. My daughter is a hungry mess.” The tall woman said smiling. “Deh I understand I am just going to serve these costumers okay?” She looked at us and then back at the woman. She made an ‘ok’ sign and went to the back from the restaurant. “I want some Samgyeopsal“Hyung ordered not looking up from the menu card. “I go with Japchae” Eunhyuk smiled at her. ”Same as him” I said pointing at Eunhyuk. “Don’t fake me” He pouted. “But I want to eat the same as my Hyukiee!” I whined trying my best aegyo. “Aish can you stop that it’s disgusting.” Eunhyuk teased while making a disgusted face. “No it’s not fans love it” I defended myself. “They would also love it when you wear a pink ballet skirt and sing the Macarena while you try looking y. And believe me you juuuuuust can’t look y. It’s weird” He said with a ‘matter of fact’ expression. . He was right. I just looked at manager-hyung asking for help but to my luck he didn’t even listen to our conversation just looking somewhere without saying anything. Eunhyuk smirked triumphantly. Tch why do I always lose in things like that? I bit my lips and looked angrily at the other side of the room.

Suddenly the entrance door swung open with a loud PENG and two woman one in her forties and one in her teens walked in looking like they came from a Barbie-shop. I followed them with my eyes and saw that the younger one perhaps the daughter went to the direction of 4 people. Wait did I looked correct is that ... Seohyun? With Yonghwa arm in arm? And is that Minji-ssi from 2ne1? Do they know each other? There was a really pretty girl that seems really familiar. “Hyung, where are you looking?” Eunhyuk asked knowing nothing. I pointed at the four of them. He followed my gaze and looked shocked from the sight. “Oh look who is there I thought the owner had let a monkey in but no it’s you” the girl said to the pretty one sitting. But she didn’t look impressed. “Really you didn’t just look at yourself in the mirror right?”The pretty one said smirking. “PAHAHA that girl is funny” Hyuk laughed. I held in my laugher and looked at our manager. He made a ‘hush’ sign meaning we should shut up. At the next moment I looked there, the two Barbie shop women stomped angrily out of the restaurant. “Don’t you want to go a little street dancing?” Minzy said. Street dancing? Seohyun and Yonghwa too?

“Guys I think we have our new female lead role” my manager told us. “What?” We asked confused. “Yeah that girl beside Minzy. She is pretty and looks smart. We just follow them and see if she can dance Hip Hop. She would be perfect with the image of the role. And if she is Seohyun’s friend then we can somehow get her. You know we are desperate.”He explained. We nodded slowly and agreed with his plan. Looks interesting.

-----------------------

So that was chapter 4 :) it was orginally much longer but then it would be like a 1,800 word monster and I don't want to bore you all ._. next chapter is going to involve a hot dance battle and uh a rap battle from Minzy and Yonghwa? just wait till next chap keke :DD 

Thats me lol.