Long night part 1

Impossible Love (ON HOLD)

Haeri's POV

“OH MY GOOOOD HAERI! Look at you, you became so ladylike!”Minzy screamed as she saw me walking in. “Are you the same Haeri that liked to fight with all the guys while wearing the boys’ uniform?”She eyed me suspiciously. I made a hand sign that she shouldn’t say that out loud because my mother didn’t know this. I always went to school with my usual girls’ uniform but then changed it in the restroom because I hadn’t liked skirts that much. “Minji-ah shut up and sit down I feel uncomfortable when you look at me like I was a big purple Threelegmonster.”I answered her while taking a seat next to her.”Yeah I take it back you’re still the same as 6 years ago.”She laughed making me punch her lightly on her arm. “Haeri-ah” a deep voice said. I looked up to see a guy smiling in my direction. “Oppa! Heeey”I waved my arms hysterically as I stood up from my seat and ran to him.”Woah Yonghwa you’re much taller than I thought you would be” I said realising that he grew really tall. “Yah what’s that supposed to mean?”He pouted making me laugh like mad.”HAHAHAHA please don’t try to be cute it’s so gay” I said while holding my stomach pointing at his priceless face expression. “Unnie you shouldn’t be this loud.” A delicate girl said behind Yonghwa. “Ahh Seohyun! Good to see my little innocent dongsaeng. I heard you and Yonghwa are you know” I said teasing those two now red tomatoes. “It was time after all you liked him since –MFFGHH” Seohyun’s hand blocked my mouth. Yonghwa looked at me strangely. It seems like he didn’t know that Seohyun liked him way before ‘We got married’. I nodded quickly because her dead glares were really scary and went back to my seat. I took a peak at the menu card and just went with the same food as Minzy. Her food was seducing me and I just had to pick it. We chatted happily and laughed at our stories that we missed out from each other the last 6 years. Yonghwa and Seohyun told me their love story and I was awwwing and laughing all by myself. How I missed Yonghwa’s stupidity and Seohyun’s Innocence. Minzy told me she had one crush but the school had an eye on him too and well those school es aren’t nice but what boy could resist their charm? I hugged her and whispered in her ear that those guys are cheap and she didn’t has to cry for guys like that when some other nice guys are waiting for a girl like her. Actually the same happened to me too and there was someone who said that to me making me feel much better. But I was going to tell her some other time.

After a while my aunt and her arrogant daughter came. I never liked my aunt that much because she was always trying to make her daughter better than me. To my luck my mother always accepted the challenges and they always made a bet out of everything. I was at ease because she never had really success. When her daughter had a ‘B plus’ I would get an ‘A’ because honestly I was naturally smart and her daughter was just a cheating (why else would I get a scholarship to study in America?).Her daughter Subin and I were once the future of famous ballet dancer. Yeah I know I told you I was tomboyish so why ballet? Well my mother and her sister always dreamt that we would go up to the top in the ‘Classical Ballet National League’. You know my mother is actually the famous ballet dancer Lee Hyejin. She loved dancing over everything and had a pretty good future before her. The media were always talking about her being the first Korean to enter the world dancer championship and winning 2nd Place. Everything was perfect for her but then she needed to stop. The reason why my mother couldn’t dance anymore was because my parents were in a car accident 9 years ago. My mother was paralysed from her hip downwards and my father died. That bastard that bumped into their car came out innocent without paying one cent! He payed those judges in the court (one of reason why I came back is that I could find justice and make him pay I swear). My mum had therapy and learnt to walk again but she couldn’t dance anymore because that would bring her ability to walk in danger. But I was never a fan of the classical ballet thing. In my dance school was a Hip Hop class and I was always interested in it. Minzy went there. I asked her if she had an idea where I could learn Hip Hop in secret and well she showed me. Minzy and I always went after dance lessons to a special place where many kids were having fun and battling with each other. I met Yonghwa there. (Seohyun was in my ballet class.)After months it became a regular thing to go there with Minji and we were one of a kind (word play with GD babyyy) dancer. I took all my confidence and told my mother from my wish and she accepted it. She said I never had that passion when I danced ballet even though I made everything right. She wanted nothing but seeing me happy even though she was at first a little upset. I always felt sorry and thankful for my mother that she understood it.

“Oh look who is there I thought the owner had let a monkey in but no it’s you” Subin smirked at me. “Really you didn’t just look at yourself in the mirror right?” I answered calmly making her boil in anger. ”HAHAHA “Minzy and Yonghwa high fived each other and laughed while Seohyun giggled quietly. “Oh honey look at yourself you’re so pretty! I am happy to see you again!”My aunt said smiling fakely. “Oh yeah auntie, good to see you too. You’re beautiful if you don’t look at those wrinkles!” I said making my mother laughing out loud and my auntie red. My auntie went away taking Subin with her. Honestly who even invited them? I went back to Minzy and asked her why I should take comfortable cloths with me. “Don’t you want to go a little street dancing?” She said smiling cheekily. “CHINCHA? AHHH that’s why you are my babyhoneycutiepie!” I screamed exited. “Unnie why are you always shouting all people are looking at us.” Seohyun whispered being embarrassed by me. “Mianhe I just missed to dance with you all in America there were pretty good street dancers too and I made some friends and improved myself blablaba but it wasn’t the same. I had much more fun with you!” I said and then go back to my food, eating it in super speed. I want to go as soon as possible! “Woah Haeri eat slower we are not even finished with our own food!” Minzy said trying not to laugh when she saw my stuffed face full of food. “Whaaaf I juf waff to danffe!” I saidtrying to look serious. “Yonghwa say to her that she shouldn’t speak with food in .” Seohyun asked embarrassed. “Whaf fif youf saiff ?” Yonghwa looked with stuffed face at Seohyun confused. “Wow we are surrounded from idiots”Minji stated eating her food while looking at me and Yonghwa shaking her head.

We just laughed not knowing that 3 men are listen to our conversation.

--------------------------

I know lame. Just wait okay! ._. please subscribe and comment if you have any wishes or if you like it. :3  

who are those 3 guys??? next chapter k ? :)