CHAPTER 5 - Don't Trust Anyone

The Silver Chain Circle

The next day...

The members of the Silver Chain Circle are going to have a meeting to discuss what happened to Chanyeol. Kris really don't want Lizzy to come to the meeting but the girl insisted to come, so Kris wasn't able to do anything against Lizzy's decision. Everyone was surprised to see Nana already there in the meeting room. She was sitting on the the sofa, reading a book. When Nana noticed that the members of the Silver Chain Circle are looking at her, she raised her eyebrow in annoyance.

"What the are you staring at? Quit it, people. That's rude", Nana said coldly. The other members were intimidated and took their eyes off her.

"What is the problem of that girl?", Kaeun whispered to Uee.

"She saw Chanyeol fall off a building. Maybe she was still on the process of getting over it", Uee said, but Kaeun was not contented with that excuse. She confronted Nana.

", what the is your problem?", Kaeun asked, annoyed.

Nana stared at her coldly. "Don't start with me, stupid ."

Kaeun slapped Nana. "For your information, I don't care if you have issues, and you don't have the right to treat us like this!"

"You don't know anything, Kaeun", Nana replied coldly. "And I'm not going to waste my time to slap you. Stop being so immature. You won't like it if you provoked me. I can easily destroy your face."

Kai rushed to Kaeun's side. "Stop threatening my wife."

Nana smirked. "Why don't you tell your wife to shut up? Please, I don't have time for childish cat fights, so get over it."

Kai was about to protest but Luhan stopped him. Kai can't do anything about it, so he just whispered a string of curse words.

"TOP Seonsaeng-nim is here, guys", Jungah said.

Everyone settled down on the soft chairs in the room, while Kaeun is still looking a Nana with a hint of annoyance.

"We all know what happened to Chanyeol", TOP began. Lizzy bowed her head.

"And because of what happened, he's out of the game. Besides, someone had already guessed his role."

"Who's that person?", Lizzy looked up.

"Me", a voice behind her back said.

Everyone turned their heads to the person who spoke. Shocked expressions were seen on their faces, because they never thought that it was him...

Chen.

The clown of the group, the naughty guy who loves to play jokes on everyone, the one who never took things seriously but only his relationship with Jooyeon... was the one who correctly guessed Chanyeol's role.

"You're kidding", Raina said.

"This is not the time to troll around, Chen", Kyungsoo said in a serious tone.

"He's not trolling around, Kyungsoo. He's telling the truth", TOP said. "And because Chen correctly guessed Chanyeol's role, I'll give him extra 10 points for that."

"What is Chanyeol's role?", Tao asked.

"Dionysus", Chen replied. "The god of ecstasy in Greek myth."

"But... but you did'nt do anything to endanger his life, right?", Lizzy asked, in doubt.

"Are you accusing my boyfriend of being a murderer?", Jooyeon flared up.

"I'm just asking, Jooyeon-unnie", Lizzy replied coldly.

"I don't have anything to explain to you", Chen said. "You took my stupidity very seriously, you know. I don't want to hear your accusations. Excuse me."

Chen walked out and slammed the door.Jooyeon followed him. TOP's face darkened when he saw Jooyeon followed her boyfriend.

"Jongdae! Jongdae wait", Jooyeon said, as she grabbed hold of Chen's arm.

"I've had enough, Jooyeon", Chen tried to hold back his tears. "Why is it always like this, Jooyeon? Am I really that stupid to them?"

Jooyeon took hold of Chen's hand. "It's not true. If you think you're like that, I don't."

"You really don't?"

"Chen! Do you even doubt what I think about you?", Jooyeon almost tear up.

"I'm sorry, Jooyeon", Chen touched his forehead. "It's just that...I feel that no one believes me anymore."

"Chen, I'm still here. I believe you", Jooyeon said, then she hugged Chen.

"Jooyeon, I want to be alone. I'm going home", then he let go off hs girlfriend's embrace and he walked away.

 

5 PM:

Nana was walking on the corridor of Film Arts building when a familiar voice called her.

"Nana!"

Nana turned her head to see who called her. It's Luhan. The angelic pink-haired boy smiled then ran toward her.

"Are you going home?", he asked.

"Yes", Nana replied.

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it? Please make it quick?", Nana answered coldly.

"Be careful of whom you talk to, especially to the ones who just came up to you for the first time, and I hope that someday, you'll finally remember me."

Nana stopped walking and looked at Luhan with a suspicious look. "Why do you give me the impression that we had met before?"

"Because we really are", Luhan replied. "I think I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, Nana."

After that, he walked away with Sehun.

She started to think. What connection does she really have with Luhan? Because if they really have, she really can't remember.

"Noona!"

She turned her head again. It was the quiet member of the Silver Chain Circle. Its brown hair is a bit curly and the boy wore eyeliner that made his small eyes a little bit bigger. He is Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol's bestfriend.

"Noona, can I ask you a favor?"

"A favor?"

Baekhyun scratched his head. "Umm... I heard you're good in English. Could you please help me with my English essay?"

Nana wanted to refuse Baekhyun's favor, but there is something different that she felt. The feeling that he can't refuse this boy. The feeling that she wll feel guilty if he did not help him, and she only feel it for her sister Yoona. "Okay. Just make it fast."

"Okay, noona!", Baekhyun eye smiled.

 

Meanwhile....

Luhan was walking on the corridors of IT building with his earphones on when Kris blocked him.

"Hey, Yi Fan! What are you doing here?", Luhan smiled.

"We need to talk", Kris replied coldly.

Luhan removed his other earphone. "About what?"

"You know perfectly what I mean, Luhan Xi."

Luhan let out a soft chuckle. "Is it about Nana?"

"Don't force her to remember everything?", Kris said.

Luhan smirked. "Why? Are you afraid that she'll remember what you did to her?"

"I did it for her own good."

"Did it really did good to her?"

Kris grabbed Luhan's collar and pressed him against the wall. "Don't make things difficult for Nana. Don't endanger her."

Luhan did not speak. Kris let go of his collar and left him alone.