Puberty Didn't Hit Hard Enough

The Prince and the Pauper [Dropped Story]

Puberty Didn't Hit Hard Enough

 

(Third Person POV from Here on Out)

 The sun shone brightly through the thin, satin curtains that appeared almost translucent under the warm rays of sunshine. Baekhyun let out a soft sigh, not necessarily wanting to get up out of his toasty bed. The large, cozy bed felt like heaven for the elder male. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open to see the still sleeping face of another man. Resisting the urge to scream, the Bacon let out a gentle grunt. What a derp, he thought, examining the sharp features of the unconscious giant. Now that they were so close, Baekhyun could really tell that Chanyeol is a handsome man. Even with his eyes closed and a disheveled bed of hair, the Bacon could still feel himself being attracted towards the boy with the princely aura. His hand involuntarily reached over to the other boy's cheek. The prince's skin was soft and warm, shining under the sunlight.

 "You like my cheek, Hyung?" the happy virus asked, suddenly opening his eyes.

 Taken aback, Baekhyun quickly tucked his hand back underneath the covers. "S-shut up, babo," he grumbled, turning to face the other way. Just as he was about to roll out of bed and escape from the younger boy, he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his thin waist. Chanyeol drew him close. They were so close that the giant's bare chest was pressed against his back. The warmth caused a shiver to run up the Bacon's spine. "Good morning, Bacon-ah. I hope you slept well."  Chanyeol's low whispering voice had an oddly pleasant effect on the more petite of the two men.

 "Stop it," Baekhyun grumbled, wriggling out of the other's strong hold. There was still a small blush on his face as he quickly rushed to change out of his pajamas. Pulling on a sleeveless hoodie, the dark-haired boy trudged into the lavish bathroom of his - originally Chanyeol's - bedroom. Picking up his mint green toothbrush, he slowly began to clean his teeth. His pearly whites were very important. The day-dreaming male didn't notice at all that Chanyeol (still bare-chested) had entered the bathroom as well. Jumping at the sight of the other, the male gazed at the happy virus who had picked up a razor and started shaving his slight stubble. Baekhyun was incredibly confused. Why was the giant shaving? If he remembered correctly, he was older than Chanyeol. The Bacon didn't recall ever shaving his face. Was it even remotely possible for a boy who was merely months younger than himself to grow a mustache? Looking at it now, his own chin was as shiny and smooth as a baby's bottom.

 Closely inspecting yet again, Baekhyun could tell that their bodies differed by a lot. First of all, the giant towered over him. There had to be a full head between their heights. However, Bakehyun is older than Chanyeol so how could he stop growing at such a despicable height?! Also, Chanyeol was ripped, meaning that he not only had a remarkable height but also a body that was sharply lined with y dips and curves of muscles.On the other hand, Baekhyun looked like a twelve-year-old boy with soft curvy figures like a female. Something was very wrong. How come he still seemed like a junior high student while the giant was gifted with a successful puberty transformation even though he was younger? Annoyed, the smaller male kicked his companion and stomped out of the restroom.

 "Baekhyun-ah?" Chanyeol poked his head out to check on the pouting Bacon.

 "..."

"Hyung," the tall male rinsed his face and joined Baekhyun. "What's wrong?"

 "Nothing, go away."

 "Are you mad because I scared you? I'm sorry, Baek, I didn't do it on purpose," Chanyeol apologized. Honestly, he himself was wondering why he even bothered to save a grumpy and rowdy man.

 Huffing, the Bacon shoved a pillow in the other's face. "I hate you, your height, your muscles, and your face," he growled, rolling under the blanket.

 Chanyeol blinked. Oh. That's why. Geez, Baekhyun was just too adorable. Wrapping his arms around the lump under the covers, his lips couldn't help but widen into that signature clown-like grin. "Ah, are you jealous?" he asked, chuckling. That earned a kick from the smaller male. "No!" was the only muffled reply. Chanyeol let go of the other boy. "Whatever you say," he said, smirking as a very pouty Bacon poked his head out from underneath the sheets. "I am not. I just don't think it's fair." He punched the giant on the the arm and wrinkled his nose when he felt the muscle that he lacked. "I like you just the way you are," Chanyeol said. "How can my little princess be taller and buffer than me?" Baekhyun grit his teeth and shoved a pillow into the other male's face in an attempt to suffocate him. "You may sleep forever," he hissed. Laughing, Chanyeol moved the pillow out of the way. "You're beautiful, Baekhyun-ah," he complimented, smiling goofily. The other boy glared at him for a moment with his small but mesmerizing eyes. "I'm handsome, idiot," he muttered. This silly hyung, sheesh, wearing eyeliner so cutely yet still insisting that he's manly, Chanyeol nodded. "Yes, yes, you're most beautiful- I mean, handsome man I have ever laid eyes on," he corrected himself.

 "Just shut up." Baekhyun was grabbing at the bed sheets. "It's "hyung" for you."

 "Ah, yes, hyung. Don't do that, you're crumpling the sheets," he ordered.

 Pursing his lips, the Bacon narrowed his eyes at the younger boy. "Don't boss me around."

 "What?" Chanyeol frowned. "I'm not bossing you around! You can wash and iron the sheets later if you want to complain."

 "I'm not the one complaining!"

 The two irritated boys sat on the bed, watching each other. Chanyeol broke the silence first. "Whatever," he sighed. "Next week. Next week let's go to the beach since it's Chirstmas break."

 Baekhyun, still irked, shifted his position and hugged a pillow to himself. "Why can't we just celebrate at home?"

 Home. Both of them seemed a bit surprised. Home? Ah, the boy had finally realized that he and the goofball were a family.

 "It's a family tradition to all gather at the beach house," Chanyeol replied.

 "Your family is going?"

 "Well, yeah, not everybody though. Just my parents and siblings," he shrugged.

 Baekhyun wrinkled his nose again.

 "Stop doing that," Chanyeol said.

 "Stop telling me what to do!"

 The giant bit his lip and Baekhyun continued. "Do I have to go? Other than living under the same roof we're practically strangers."

 "Exactly, this is a chance for us to become closer."

 "Isn't it weird though? I mean, we're practically strangers. And you picked me up off of the streets."

 Chanyeol laughed. "Ah, no, I already told my umma all about you! I said that we're roommates because you were in trouble and I am just so kindhearted."

 Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun side. "Fine, I'll go. As long as you don't embarrass me," he said.

 "I think that should be the other way around," Chanyeol corrected him with a smirk. The Bacon replied by chucking the pillow at him. "Shut up, giraffe," he mumbled. The taller boy chuckled and hopped off of the bed. Literally. Baekhyun bounced into the air at the impact. "Let's race downstairs! Last one there is helping Auntie wash the dishes!" Chanyeol exclaimed before bolting out of the room. "Wha-? Hey!" Baekhyun called after him as he fell off of the bed. "That's not fair!" He couldn't believe how childish the giant dork was. But then again, life only started getting more and more interesting after he met the boy. With that in mind, he also raced out the door to chase after Chanyeol.


Ladies and gentlemen, this is where the story ends.

I haven't been working on this story for almost a year.

For new subscribers, I'm sorry that things ended this way.

I promise that I will write another BaekYeol fanfiction in the future.

I might even decide to rewrite this whole story all over again. It would be new and improved.

If it makes any of you more happy, I'm currently writing a MyungYeol Fanfiction called The Breakup Guru.

I feel that I've improved a lot more in writing and literature because I was only twelve years old when I began writing this story ^^

Thank you for all the love and support during the past (almost) three years.

XOXO - LuhanniesDeer