The Parks' Maze

The Prince and the Pauper [Dropped Story]

 The Parks' Maze

 

 My POV

 
 Baekhyun blinked slowly as he woke up from his nap. The sun was high. It didn't take long for him to notice that his cheek is pressed against the prickly and neatly cut green grass. He jerked up and quickly glanced around. It took him a moment to remember that he was lost. In the garden. 
 
 'Who the builds a ing MAZE in their backyard?!' He groaned and slowly pulled himself up. Baekhyun slowly made his way to a corner but turned it to find only a dead end. He grumbled and spun around to go back. There are three openings. He could only choose one. 
 
 'Oh my effin gosh...' He chose the one on the right and quickly walked through it. Thankfully, there was no dead end or any other branches. He kept on going and turned a right, only to find two arches. Baekhyun gritted his teeth and chose the one on the right. Again. Sadly, it brought him into another dead end. He turned around and made his way back to where he thought he was before.
 
 After what seemed like hours of wandering, Baekhyun couldn't take it anymore. Which idiot would make their garden into a maze?! Of course the Park's thought it was necessary. He huffed in annoyance and sat down. His legs are sore from trying to find his way out and by this time, the sun was setting already. 
 
 Baekhyun moaned and dropped his head into his hands in defeat. It was all that stupid Chanyeol's fault. If he hadn't hurt Baekhyun's feelings, the lost boy wouldn't be so... Lost. He felt his eyelids grow heavy as he lay sprawled on the prickly green grass. Before he knew it, he was asleep.
 
 Chanyeol's POV
 
 The sun was setting already and Baekhyun was still no where to be found. I checked the gold course, the pool, and every room in the house but not even his shadow could be seen. There was nothing else I can do but call on the big guns.
 
 There are three Bernese Mountain dogs. One caramel and white, one black and brown, and one coffee and vanilla-colored. Each one as big as a young child. They're my precious guards and best friends. I'm not so sure if Baekhyun is scared of dogs or not but its the only way. Before I let them go, I brought out Baekhyun's shirt for them to smell. 
 
 Only a few minutes passed after I set them off until I heard a Baekhyun-like scream. 
 
 "Help! Holy crap. SOMEONE. ING. HELP. ME!!!"
 
 Another screech. I laughed as I walked out of back door calmly.
 "3... 2... and... 1."
 
 Right after I counted the one, a disheveled Baekhyun came bursting out of the entrance of the maze, and barreled right into my chest. The impact knocked me over while Baekhyun landed right on top of my with an oomph. I tried to catch my breath, the fall nearly knocked the soul out of me. Luhannie, Sehunnie, and Kyungie bounded over and started to my face. 
 
 "G-Good boys..." I wheezed as Baekhyun rolled off of me. "Bacon, that was quite a landing..." I added a cough.
 
 "Shut up! You're the only ing idiot I know that ing makes their ing garden into a ing maze!" He growled.
 
 "Gee, how many times can you use '' in a sentence."
 
 "Why did you send those ing dogs after me?!" He ignored my question. Though I never expected an answer anyways.
 
 "Are you still mad? I'm sorry Bacon..." I murmured. "You know I didn't mean it that way! You're not that kind of person and I would never judge you, even if you were."
 
 Baekhyun paused for a moment. 
 "It's HYUNG you babo." He muttered before standing up. "And, um, thanks for finding me." He turned around quickly but not fast enough to hide his blush. 
 
 I smiled and hopped up, following after him happily. Luhannie, Sehunnie, and Kyungie bounded after me obediently. "So, Ba- hyung. Does that mean that you forgive me now?"
 
 "It ing means: no."
 
 "What?! Why?! Hey! Wait up! Hy-unnng!!! Don't leave me behind!"
 
 I pouted as Baekhyun ran inside the house but I couldn't help but smile as well. He might've said no but deep down, I know he forgives me. 
 
 My POV
 
 Dinner was noisy but not with words. Baekhyun was slurping his soup and munching on the salted crackers loudly. Chanyeol winced at every little noise made by the Bacon. 
 
 "Hyung, eat with your mouth closed! And can you please drink your soup without slurping?" The usual happy virus was suddenly annoyed.
 
 It took a moment before Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol had ordered him around yet again. 
 "Don't tell me what to do!" He barked back in reply.
 
 Chanyeol sighed and ate his egg rolls (I mean egg YEOLS). A whine made him jump in surprise. It was only his two kittens, Kai and Suho. "Ah, I forgot to feed you guys!" He groaned and went to the cabinet to bring out the cat food. 
 
 After Kai and Suho started to munch on their Kitten Muncha Munchies, Baekhyun spoke. "I never knew you had so much pets." 
 
 Chanyeol chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. There's Luhannie, Sehunnie, and Kyungie the dogs. Suho and Kai the kitties. Xiumin, Kris, and Tao the goldfishes, and Chen and Lay the ponies." He sighed as he let out his love for all of them.
 
 Baekhyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow before shrugging. "That's cool. I'm gonna call it a night."
 
 "Good night hyung!"
 
 "Go die in your sleep."
 
 "H-hey! That's mean, hyung!"
 
 "Shut up."
 
 "No! Since hyung was being mean to me, I get to sleep with hyung!"
 
 "Let. Me. Go! You ing babo!"
 
 "Hyung...!!!"
 
 "...Okay! Fine! Now let me go!"
 
 Chanyeol smiled and released his grip on his hyung's ankles. "It's a deal!" He chirped before hopping off to take a shower.
 
 Baekhyun's POV
 
 I blow dried my hair while pulling on Spongebob boxers. I had a long day and there was nothing more I wanted than a soft bed and blanket to snuggle with. 
 
 Chanyeol scared the crap out of me when I walked out if the bathroom. He was laying on the bed; he was too absorbed with watching TV to notice me. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me with a smile. What came out of that retarded mouth of his made me fume.
 
 "Hyung! We're both wearing Spongebob underwear!" 
 
 I gritted my teeth and chucked a pillow at him. Hard. But he simply caught it and laughed at me. 
 
 "You ing babo." I muttered before climbing into bed. "Stay on your own side."
 
 When I started to doze off, I felt Chanyeol ruffle my hair. "'Night hyung..." He whispered into my ear before curling into a ball next to me.
 

Hai guise! I made this Chappie extra long (which isn't very long at all) ;-; I hope it's okay, at least. Remember! I'm still open for Charity and Lending for Karma points :3 Don't worry, I'll keep my promise and repay them! ^^ - Luhannies Deer