Will You Live with Me?

The Prince and the Pauper [Dropped Story]

Will You Live with Me?

 

My POV

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat side by side. Baekhyun is propped up on the bed watching TV with an angry expression on his face and Chanyeol in a chair, holding an ice pack to his swelling eye. After a short pause of awkward silence Chanyeol spoke. "Gee, Bacon. I didn't know you're this strong!" He said with a soft laugh and nudged the smaller male gently on the elbow. 

 
 "Shut up." 
 
 Chanyeol pouted, "But Bacon-ah, you gave me a purple eye!" He pointed to his swollen right eye.
 
 "One, I don't know you. Two, I don't know where the I am. Don't piss me off again." Baekhyun talked as if he were speaking to a five year-old before turning back to face the TV.
 
 The taller male shrunk back into his chair and sulked. Baekhyun looked at the other boy from the corner of his eye and wondered if he was too harsh. He sighed and spoke to Chanyeol once again. "Listen, I'm sorry for being a jerk but I seriously don't know you and where I am." He said slowly, "It's really creepy to wake up somewhere totally random though I am thankful to you for rescuing me."
 
 Chanyeol pouted inwardly and looked Baekhyun in the eye (at least he tried to since their eyes are both swollen.). 
 
 "I'm Park Chanyeol, this is my house. Yes, my family is rich. I would like for you to live with me." He explained to the other.
 
 Baekhyun bit his lip while listening to his new acquaintance. But when he got to the part about wanting for Baekhyun to live with him, the mentioned male's eyes widened in surprise. 
 
 "You want me," Baekhyun gestured to himself, "To live with you?" He scrunched up his nose. "You're kidding, right? This place is like a ing palace."
 
 Chanyeol smiled, "Exactly!" He pat the other males elbow gently, "Since it's so big, I've always wanted a roommate (penthouse-mate?). So since I rescued you, you have to repay my favor."
 
 Baekhyun shrugged and gave in. Who wouldn't when it comes to a luxurious penthouse basically the size of a regular house and a beautiful prince-like guy is waiting to ser- Wait. Baekhyun blushed at the thought of a beautiful guy. Ever since he punched Chanyeol in the face he hadn't had that thought. The male that rescued him is, in fact, beautiful. Perfect, almost. Despite his personality, he could just be Baekhyun's ideal type. But no, he can't. For now he simply despises the prince who saved him.
 
 Meanwhile Chanyeol is drooling over the slender figure and tousled hair of his new roommate. When he had rescued the other boy, he was just a bloody mess but now, despite the cuts and bruises, the bloody mess seems like a perfect mess. Ever since he saw the boy , he knew that he was in a hopeless one-sided love.
 
 Chanyeol climbed onto the bed and sat next to Baekhyun. "This'll be your room." He said after a moment of awkward silence.
 
 "Huh? No it should be yours, its huge!" 
 
 "Shut up, Bacon. It's yours and you will sleep in it. There are other huge rooms in the house too, you know."
 
 "...okay." 
 
 "When you heal I'll take you swimming in the back yard. Unless you want to golf?" Chanyeol asked, turning his head to watch his companion closely.
 
 "You have a swimming pool and a golf course?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Where the hell did I get myself to..."
 
 Chanyeol laughed. "You bet I do... hyung. You are my hyung, right?" He hesitated slightly.
 
 "I don't know. Sure."
 
 "You don't know your own birthday?" 
 
 "Nope."
 
 "Why?"
 
 "...I'm an orphan."
 
 "Oh. Sorry..."
 
 "It's okay."
 
 The two of them sat in complete silence until Chanyeol spoke again. "So, hyung. I bet you're hungry. Wait here!" He called as he ran out of the room. Everything happened so fast that Baekhyun didn't even have time to react. 'Wait, what did he say?' He asked himself. He turned his attention back to the TV but before he could even process anything, Chanyeol was back. He thundered into the room and leapt on the bed, making Baekhyun bounce up. 
 
 "You ! What the hell...?" He exclaimed as Chanyeol handed him potato chips and yogurt and all sorts of candies. 
 
 "Eat." Chanyeol ordered.
 
 Baekhyun opened his mouth to tell Chanyeol to stop ordering him around but no words came out. The other male had stuffed a cookie in his mouth.

Hey guys! This chapter probably so I'm sorry. *^* My brain isn't really working today so please bear with me! I'll try to update soon :3 And look! I got the graphic!! It's so purdy TwT - Luhannies Deer