Baekhyun's Eyeliner

The Prince and the Pauper [Dropped Story]

Baekhyun's Eyeliner

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

 
 After dinner, I sent Baekhyun to bed. During the time while we were eating his eyes kept fluttering closed for minutes at a time. But whenever I asked him if he was tired, he'd simply glared at me and eat another spoonful of rice.
 
 I was propped up next to the boy as he slept. Everything about him seemed so perfect. The dark eyes that glared at me for the entire day is closed and the long upper lashes brushed the lower lashes gently, intertwining the strands. His milky white skin brought out his flushed cheeks. I smiled and gently played with his hair. The soft brownish-blondish strands slid through my fingers. Before I new it, I fell asleep with my fingers locked with Baekhyun's.
 
 My POV
 
 ...It's feel so warm...
 
 ...So safe...
 
 Baekhyun was awake but kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to lose the warmth surrounding him. Suddenly, the warm"pillow" his forehead was pressed against shifted by itself. Baekhyun's eyes fluttered open quickly to see a fast asleep male next to him. He almost screamed out loud until he realized that it's Chanyeol. 
 
 He stared at the sleeping boy without a sound. A smile lit up his face even though he's asleep. Baekhyun was startled when his name was murmured from Chanyeol's lips. His surprise turned into a gentle smile as he quietly got up to go to the bathroom. Chanyeol had taken him on a tour of the house the day before. He couldn't believe how much was set out for merely one person. 
 
 The water flowed hurriedly out of the faucet as he drenched his towel. He hurriedly scrubbed his face with the soft fabric before brushing his teeth thoroughly. Baekhyun was about to step out of the bathroom until he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. It was his eyeliner. He smiled as he picked up the tube. At first, he thought he had lost his precious eyeliner. Baekhyun quickly twisted off the cap and applied the eyeliner swiftly. He hadn't felt the cool ink on his skin for so long. This tube had always been his treasure. Something a special someone gave him a long time ago. 
 
 Baekhyun frowned at the thought of his first love. He pushed the thought out of his mind as he ran a hand through his messy hair and strolled out of the bathroom. 
 
 "Finally done?"
 
 Baekhyun jumped at the sound of Chanyeol's voice. He snarled and glared at the boy. "Shut up." He sniffed and stalked out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. 
 
 Chanyeol chuckled as he quickly washed up and brushed his teeth. He skipped down the stairs with a big smile on his lips. "Bacon-ah!" He squealed as he hopped into the kitchen. Baekhyun was standing there, waiting for him.
 
 "It's 'hyung' for you! And it's Baekhyun!" He yelled. "I'm hungry, feed me." He growled before humphing and walking out of the room with his head held high. Chanyeol laughed as he got out the pancake batter. He couldn't believe that such a wild commoner could order him around like this. The pancakes came out bronzed and warm. Chanyeol brought a whole stack into the dining room.
 
 Baekhyun is as wild as he seems. The fork he gripped in his hand stabbed into a pancake and it was gone within seconds. He barely chewed anything, simply swallowing it after a few bites. Chanyeol noticed this fact and patted the Bacon on the arm. "Hyung, chew your food." He said sternly but with a smile. Baekhyun stopped and glared at Chanyeol but slowed down.
 
"Don't tell me what to do." He humphed when he finished eating.
 
 Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "I made those delicious pancakes for you so you need to slowly enjoy them." He replied.
 
 "Shut up."
 
 "Am I wrong?"
 
 "Yes."
 
 "Hm. Since you didn't like them, I guess I'll just not cook."
 
 "I never said I didn't like it!" Baekhyun punched Chanyeol in the arm and stalked into the living room to watch TV.
 
 Chanyeol followed the other male and smiled after settling down on the sofa opposite him. "Hey, are you wearing eyeliner? It's the one I found in your pocket right? Where'd you get it anyways?" He asked.
 
 Baekhyun frowned at the TV and hesitated before replying. "Shut up. I don't want to talk about it." He muttered.
 
 "What? Did you steal it?"
 
 Baekhyun stomped his foot and stood up. "DO YOU THINK I'M THAT LOW?!" He yelled before running out of the room and out the back door, into the giant garden. Little did he know, Chanyeol had specifically ordered the gardeners to turn his garden into a maze.

Hey BootyFulls! 

Hm... My writing skills are seriously degrading, no?

Haha, I was never a good writer since the beginning.

Ah, watching Chinese dramas while writing isn't really a good idea ^^"

Welp, I'm gonna spend more time learning Korean now! 

Saranghae and Hwaiting! - Luhannies Deer