Publicity

Love 101

"Did Han and Minseok leave?" Jessica approached Sunny, whom was leaning against the front door with her head down deep in thought.

She nodded. "They left a few minutes ago." She pushed herself off the door and walked back down to the living room, plotting herself on the couch next to a drunk Sooyoung.

"Why was Han upset?" Jessica sat on the armbar next to her friend. 

"Minseok said he had a headache," she answered staring down at her slim fingers. "Did you say anything mean to him?"

"No," she counter-attacked. "All I did was apologize for the way I acted before! I didn't say anything mean!"

"Okay," was the response trailed by silence.

"He's really sweet though," Jessica confessed, pushing a few strands of hair behind her hair, and contained the smile that was itching to spread across her face. 

"Yeah he is," Sunny mumbled still looking down at her fingers. "I hope his headache goes away."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A couple days had passed after the incident at Sunny's party. Han forgave Minseok for the wrong-doing and they moved on with their lives. 

"Hey do you guys want to go street shopping with me?" Chanyeol asked the two best friends dozing off on the couch, in front of the TV.

"No," Minseok muttered. 

"I'll go," Han said rubbing his eyes. "Come on Minseok let's go with him. It'll be fun.

"I don't want to walk though. It's too much work," he complained.

"You should be grateful that you can walk," Han playfully punched him in the arm. "Come on. Get up off your lazy and get dressed."

"Too much work," Minseok yawned.

Chanyeol stared as the two bickered for a moment then vociferated. "So are you two coming with me or not?" 

"Yeah were coming," Han finally replied.

The manager strolled into the living room. "Oh there you are Han. May I speak with you privately." 

"Sure." He followed him to the vacant kitchen and leaned on the counter to support his aching back.

"Well," The elder trailed. "Um...how do I say this?" He took a moment to process his thoughts. "Since EXO and SNSD are about to make their comeback soon, the CEO of our entertianment suggested we'd do a publicity stunt to get the groups more noticed." He paused for a second, awaiting a response from Han, but the young man shot him a confused expression. "Basically, you're going to take part in this stunt since you happen to be  popular amongst the fans."

"Pardon?" he questioned.

"You are going to be in a fake relationship for publicity."

"What? With who?" 

"Yuri."

"Who's that?"

"You don't know who Yuri is?" The manager questioned a bit frustrated.

"No. Am I supposed to know?"

"Duh," he retorted then walked away. 

Han went back to Chanyeol and Minseok whom were watching an episode of Nice Guy. "Guys you won't believe what the manager just told me!" He plopped down next to Minseok. "I'm going to be in a fake relationship with a member from Girls' Generation."

The two gasped.

"What? Why?" Minseok exclaimed.

"I happen to be the most popular member," he used the manager's words. 

"Wait," Chanyeol said. "I thought I was the most popular member. I think they have the wrong person."

"Who's the girl?" Minseok ignored Chanyeol's recent comment.

"Yuri. I've never met her before. I don't want to be in a relationship with someone I don't even know. This . Why can't they choose someone else? Jongin is popular. They should use him instead of me."

"They should use me," Chanyeol corrected. "I'm way more popular than Jongin."

"In your dreams," Minseok managed to comment before turning his attention back to Han. "Is the decison final? Can't you get out of it?"

Han shrugged. 

"How long do you have to be together?" Minseok continued to question.

Again, Han shrugged. "I don't want to do this."

The room turned silent.

"So...do you guys still want to go shopping?" Chanyeol blurted out.

"Yeah. I do need to get my mind off things for a while," Han rose up from the couch and left to get changed.

"How about you?" Chanyeol asked Minseok.

"Yeah. I'll come." He trailed behind Han as they made their way to the room.

"Why does everything always happen to me?" Han complained switching his white tee for a blue graphic tee.

Minseok responded. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

"How would you know that?" He cocked an eyebrow with a slight smirk on his face.

"I don't know. I just thought you could use so comforting words," his hyung confessed, smiling innocently.

 

A/N: So...what do you all think? On and also, I'd really appreciate if you all checked out my new fanfic called Sincerely Yours. Trust me, it will be worth it :)