Lucky

U & I
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong set the tray with his lunch down, swung his leg over the chair and sat down. “Hi guys.”

Seungri, who sat opposite of him, put his fork down and stared at him while Jiyong reached for his juice and unscrewed the little bottle.

“What?”

Daesung swallowed and then stared. “You’re wearing the same shirt you wore to the office Christmas party on Tuesday night. Ouch!” He glared at Youngbae whose foot had obviously connected with his shin. “What?”

Youngbae rolled his eyes while Seungri grinned widely.

“You got lucky.”

“I did?” Jiyong busied himself with his soup but couldn’t keep the smirk off his face.

“Come on, Jiyong, you’re wearing the same shirt you had on Tuesday night. That was two days ago and you’ve got that just-laid look on your face.” Seungri poked his fork in Jiyong’s direction.

“I do?”

“Yes, you do. Who is it?”

Daesung was still staring, and even Youngbae had given up pretending to be busy with his lunch.

“Who is who?” Jiyong spooned his soup into his mouth.

“The guy you got lucky with…oh…oh wait, Hyuksoo, right?” Seungri grinned, all happy with himself for having found out.

“Nope.”

“It sure wasn’t one of us,” Daesung stated the obvious. “Seungho?”

Youngbae sighed. “He left with Sagan, Daesung and you were there when they said goodnight.”

“Oh, true.”

“Oh, don’t tell me it was that annoying Hyunjong guy?” Seungri made a face.

Please log in to read the full chapter