Fever II

U & I
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seunghyun did not really like this new boy in his playroom, but Hyeyoon noona had said that it was rude to tell people you don't like them, so he was doing his best to convey his sentiments by means of glaring. It didn’t seem to be working too well for him so far, though. This new boy was clearly too thick.

"Can I play with that bus, then?"

"No, I want to play with my bus," Seunghyun snatched it away from his prying hands.

"But you're playing with your spade!" the new boy pointed at the spade that Seunghyun had dropped in his haste to snatch back his bus.

"I want to play with my bus now," Seunghyun pouted. It wasn't fair. Why should he have to share with this boy just because their fathers were friends? They were HIS toys.

"So can I play with the spade now?" the boy - Soohyuk, Seunghyun remembered - asked again.

"No! I want both of them," Seunghyun snatched up his spade as well and clutched both toys to his chest. Soohyuk pouted back at him. Just as he opened his mouth to say something more, the playroom door opened.

"Hey Seunghyun!" Jiyong peeped around the door. "Hyeyoon noona says the cookies are ready so you can come down now," Jiyong announced and disappeared back behind the door.

"Hey, a new friend!" Soohyuk exclaimed and ran out of the room. "Maybe he'll let me share his toys," Seunghyun heard him saying as Soohyuk too followed Jiyong out the door.

Seunghyun's jaw dropped in horror, and he waste

Please log in to read the full chapter