Color

U & I
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dialouge-only story.

Jiyong in italic and Seunghyun in regular.

 

“What on earth are you on about?”

 

“You see, that’s yellow! That’s yellow right there.”

 

“How can you tell?”

 

“You’re thinking I’m being annoying again. So you’re mildly irritated. Soon it’ll flow into orange, or worse – red.”

 

“My voice doesn’t have a color, Jiyong.”

 

“It sure does. Your tone, at least. It’s amber, now.”

 

“I don’t even know what amber is.”

 

“Orange-ish. But not quite.”

 

“So those colors of yours are determined by my mood, is that it?”

 

“Well, yes. You speak differently depending on how you feel, don’t you?”

 

“Well, yeah, but I don’t see what this has to do with colors.”

 

“It has everything to do with colors! Have a little imagination, will you?”

 

“Oh, Jiyong. Is that yellow I feel in your tone?”

 

“And now he mocks me. There is certainly yellow, though, as I’m annoyed that you don’t want to understand what I’m saying. My voice is mostly green, as I’m happy and willing to let your pitiful self wallow in greyness a little bit longer until you finally see the colors.”

 

“I’m trying to understand, but you make no sense, Jiyong. And my world is not grey! I’m not colorblind, what are you saying?”

 

“That’s what I’m saying! Stop taking everything so literally. Broaden your mind.”

 

“You’re crazy.”

 

“I might be. I’m still putting up with you, that can’t be normal.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter