Dinosaurs

U & I
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Dinosaurs can’t swim!” Seunghyun insisted.

Jeonghun splashed around the bathtub with his toys. “They can, too!”

“Not this one.”

“How do you know? Are you that old?” The black haired boy eyed Seunghyun suspiciously.

Seunghyun grinned. “Not quite.”

“Then you can’t know!” Jeonghun continued to let his dinosaurs swim and totally ignored that Seunghyun, who kneeled in front of the tub in soaked clothes, tried to wash his hair.

“Hold still, we have to be ready sometime today, you know?” Even though it should have sounded annoyed, Seunghyun couldn’t keep the fond smile off his face when his nephew was concerned.

“But the dinosaurs have to get clean, too!” Jeonghun insisted.

“I think they’re clean enough now.” Seunghyun carefully rinsed Jeonghun’s hair and then lifted the boy, who didn’t let go of his plastic dinosaurs, up to wrap him in a towel.

Jeonghun peeked from underneath a corner of the huge towel as he stood on the additional towel in front of the tub. “Do they get a towel, too?” He held his dinosaurs out to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun sighed and got a wash cloth as towel for the toys. “Here you go.”

He lifted the boy up again who made a face. “You’re all wet, Uncle Seunghyun.”

“And whose fault is it?” Seunghyun put a gentle smooch on the boy’s hair and turned.

“Totally your own.” Jiyong said, an amused smile on his face, “You might need someone to towel you off

Please log in to read the full chapter